It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Gets Lost Again--Time For The 25th.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I know democrats have already thrown away Joe Biden...and that nobody cares what he says or does any more...but HERE is the latest for 'Dementia Joe'...who, by the way, is STILL in charge of the Nuclear Codes.

Last night at Joint Base Andrews, after the exchanged prisoners had already left their plane,
Joe wandered off down the tarmac and climbed into another aircraft, thinking it was AF1 and that it was time for him to go beddy-bye.

Karmala and USSS stood there watching him with confusion and disbelief.

Joe Biden climbed back up the stairs of an airplane that had just arrived and he wasn’t flying on, as Kamala watched in amazement

I mean, he legitimately has no idea where he is or what he’s doing

WATCH:
x.com... 4c0d44226c8c40cb%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fposts%2F25th-amendment-now-confused-biden-boards-wrong-jet-during-prisoner-exc hange%2F

Biden walked onto the plane after the prisoners got off

Did he think he was being exchanged to Russia??

WATCH:
x.com... 33060a4c0d44226c8c40cb%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fposts%2F25th-amendment-now-confused-biden-boards-wrong-jet-during-prison er-exchange%2F

This was the same night that Karmala Chameleon spoke more undigestible word salad, by speaking 'off script' for the first time in her entire campaign.
And all while Joe was actively experiencing another 'frozen' episode, staring out to space.

Joe Biden is gone.

Absolutely freaking gone.

This is pathetic.

WATCH:
x.com... 6032773f4a3779f9f63c%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fposts%2F25th-amendment-now-confused-biden-boards-wrong-jet-during-prisoner -exchange%2F

Dumb and Dumber Meets Weekend at Bernie's.

edit on CpmFri, 02 Aug 2024 16:39:47 -0500Friday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The look on Joe's face when Kamala was shaking hands with, and talking to the released hostages, was eerie as hell. He knew nothing of what was going on. Starting at 1min4sec.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Maybe he was trying to escape?!

A moment of fleeting coherence.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'd worry...but Karmala still tells everyone that Joe Biden is sharp as a tack.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I know this has been said a million times, but at this point, it really is elder abuse, plain and simple.
Shame on his family for not stepping in.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
I know this has been said a million times, but at this point, it really is elder abuse, plain and simple.
Shame on his family for not stepping in.

Dr. Jill isn't ready to go home yet.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

We are in uncharted waters, a dangerous
place since no one knows who is running
the country!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

the country!

AMEN.
It should keep every American up at night.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

the country!

Exactly and the Democrats are afraid to turn the remaining months over to Harris because she will kill any election chances she may have.

they may have too, 3 months is a long time for a Democratic President to hide with the pretend need to shut down for a pandemic

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Maybe an urgent toilet break?

edit on 2/8/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
worth posting a vid...... It's GOLDEN!
🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Not going to happen.

If Biden is gone, then Kamalla would have to speak publicly and do press conferences.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

I don't think he has a need for one.....

Guess it Depends

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Did you hear her the other night, it was another
strange word salad .....

"This is just an extraordinary testament to the importance of having a president who understands the power of diplomacy and understands the strength that rests in understanding the significance of diplomacy."

x.com...

Imagine if she had to talk for 10 minutes?

Downright scary...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

the country!

Odds are 99 to 1 it's Obama. Who else could so successfully mesmerize the masses into walking otwards their own end?

We cheered when Hitler died, then the democratic party resurected him and the crowd cheers on.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I see what you did there! Very funny.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
There were 10 passengers plus pilots and crew on the plane. Only 3 passengers deplaned. Meaning 7 passengers were still on the plane and hadn't been greeted.

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/conservatives-insist-biden-confusingly-boarded-wrong-airplane-here-s-what-actually-happened/ar-BB1r6mHK]msn[/ur l]

“I was under the wing with the press pool and it was obvious to me that POTUS was boarding to speak to the people who had helped to bring these three Americans home — the pilots and seven other passengers plus whoever took the photo — because they had remained on board while the three former prisoners enjoyed their first moments back on US soil with their loved ones,” Feinberg added.

edit - for some reason url linking isn't working properly, tried to correct twice.
edit on C202488America/
edit on C202488America/Chicago2024-08-02T17:56:05-05:00312024Fri, 02 Aug 2024 17:56:05 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

That's what the diapers are for.💩

It's truly astonishing how subdued the population is about this farcical excuse of a government. We should have masses of citizens surrounding the WH demanding that he be removed IMMEDIATELY.

edit on 2-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Why cannot he not be removed? Because his VP would be the deciding vote. It is not even funny anymore. Who resides over the next election? The VP.

Yet, we hear how Trump is going to be a dictator.

Where the f'k is our President? I honestly cannot believe so many people want to talk Trump, who is not in office, and not Biden.

I challenge to go to MSNBC,CNN,HuffPo,Drudge even....and tell me where there is a story of what our POTUS is doing. It is INSANE.

When I watched this video and they are at the point of just letting him do it they are pissing on our leg. Daring us. Letting us know we mean nothing.

This is the guy with the nuclear codes....yup.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

He went on board that aircraft to greet the passengers who were still on board and to thank the flight crew.

You're just making crap up. Again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join