It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Gets Lost Again--Time For The 25th.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Also, since the President and Vice-President are, and will be traveling together so frequently over the next 3 months, it would be wise for House Speaker Johnson to not be on vacation so damn much. He may have to be sworn in as President with almost no advance notice.

edit on 382024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I agree again. For as, ah, non-smart as the Democrat Party looks so much of the time, to me at least, I think it an exercise in miscalculation to overly under estimate them. From my perspective they handled the timing of his stepping down from the nomination rather well. Republicans should be very happy that they did not raise a better candidate than Harris.

I also do not understand the double story lines about him that are circulating. One that he is an evil genius and orchestrating all of the stuff while at the same time a dementia patient who cannot find his way out of a card board box. Myself, I have to go with the latter.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I don't think he will be out in public much longer, the convention is close now and he will be shuttled off to an official looking photo-shoot place like the WH or Camp David where he will deliver ''official messages'' demonstrating how he is functioning well. Now that Harris ''officially'' reached the required number of delegates there is no need for him to be with her for primary purposes.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

The sitting President accompanying the person to (hopefully) take over the reins, is a huge benefit.

Hillary had President Obama speak at a lot of her campaign stops.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Yes, but Obama was not had not lost his focus as has Biden. His days as an active asset to the Democrat Party are over. Better they do what they can to preserve any positive legacy that might endure.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Odds are 99 to 1 it's Obama. Who else could so successfully mesmerize the masses into walking otwards their own end?

We cheered when Hitler died, then the democratic party resurected him and the crowd cheers on.

Agreed, he is a marxist operative, and
Kamalala is a perfect marxist sidekick.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They are Trotskyists.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Yes, but Obama was not had not lost his focus as has Biden. His days as an active asset to the Democrat Party are over. Better they do what they can to preserve any positive legacy that might endure.

If Joe Biden is not fit to help Kamala campaign, why in the hell does he still possess the authority to start World War III?

😡

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I'd worry...but Karmala still tells everyone that Joe Biden is sharp as a tack.

Did you hear the word salad Kamala offered up before Joe wandered onto the wrong jet. Oh my, I am laughing as I type this. Think about it, to Kamala Joe is sharp as a tack. There is no way in hell she becomes president. She is that bad. But she may have been honest when she said Joe is sharp as a tack, relatively speaking.
edit on 3-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Look at this photo of Bibi with Biden, from when Benjamin Netanyahu was at the White House last month.

Here: www.timesofisrael.com...-me-biden-said-to-scold-netanyahu-in-call-on-truce-hostage-deal/

Is Joe Biden in an angry "preparing to fight" stance?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yes, you are correct.

Kamala's father was a Marxist professor, she hung
with Willie Brown in her formative political years.
Brown was also influenced by Kamala's mother,
very much into the cultural Marxist leanings.

Today, whether they even know it or not,
as you say their ideals are closest to
Trotskyists.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Biden does not need to campaign with Harris. Everyone knows he endorsed her and has made numerous presentations with her. Campaigning with her from now on will make absolutely no difference to the liberal voter, they will vote for her now with or without him. He has nothing to add tothat equation, only subtract. I'm sure he is now off the trail and will pretty much seclude.

But more, I find it almost impossible to believe that anyone has authorized him or will even allow him to start WW!!!. That's hyperbolic thinking . He will perform as directed.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
e
Willie Brown was not a Marxist, he was a self serving politico. He wanted power and would find it where ever he could. And where he could was with the liberal electorate, as simple as that. Just like Trump has found it with the right wing electorate.

Brown used that power for his own benefit and rose to power in the state, not for the people but for himself. He then, because of newly installed term limits, ran for and won the mayor ship of San Francisco and proved by his actions there that he was no Marxist but rather proved by his lavish lifestyle to be a narcissistic self serving power seeker.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   

In December 2020 House Speaker Nancy Pelosi wanted to take away the ability for Donald Trump to launch nuclear weapons.

Joe Biden has a mental illness, and he's referred to "Armageddon" at least twice, along with pointing out the officer carrying the nuclear launch codes.

After he starts the war, it won't matter if you apologize for being so closed-minded, or if I say "I told you so!".

At that point, NOTHING WILL MATTER.

BUT WE CAN DO SOMETHING NOW TO STOP THAT ACTION FROM OCCURRING.

Petition Congress to revoke Joe Biden's Commander-in-Chief authority and pass it to his mentally normal Vice President Kamala. Next week I'll be ramping up my efforts in that area.

COMMON SENSE should tell all of us, the second half of 2024 is the most dangerous period we've faced, since the Soviet Union wanted to install missiles in Cuba.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Many know Brown is a well known unburdened closet Marxist. 😊

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi wants Joe Biden added to Mount Rushmore.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

His face would look really strange up there amongst those great men of history, wouldn't it?

🙄

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Baloney. Marxists of that era when he was an active politician knew him to be the capitalist front man he really was. A tarnished and self serving bureaucrat who rose well beyond his capacity to serve anyone but himself.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Pelosi is addled and one can hope she never runs for public office again.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Pelosi is addled and one can hope she never runs for public office again.

Some who are called "addled" today, are called "visionaries" in hindsight.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

perhaps I should have said dilapidated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join