It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals triggered over stuffed bear

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: frogs453

They really are seething over being called weird and it's hilarious to see.
You really think anyone here gives a # about your childish labels? Grow up.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

You really think anyone with half a brain gives a monkey's about a Teddy Bear?

Grow up yourself.

Teddy Bears are for children.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You're literally posting in a thread (that's against T&Cs) that was made because the OP was upset another user called Trump supporters weird for buying enough Trumpy bears that the company has been making them for seven years.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You really think anyone with half a brain gives a monkey's about a Teddy Bear?

Grow up yourself.

Teddy Bears are for children.
I’m plenty grown up carp. Don’t care about the teddy but I find the hurt feelers on the left about it humorous. The constant but but Trump nonsense and propaganda gets old though. Do you’ll wake up in the morning and think how you’re going to smear trump today? You might not but some of the others here seem to do exactly that.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

If you don't care about the Teddy why are you posting on a thread riling against it and getting all concerned about it?

Teddy's are for children.

But here we are, three pages in to a thread about Teddy's.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

They are MAN Teddy's.

MADDY's

MAGA MADDY'S

TRUMPY MAGA MADDY'S

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
... Teddy's are for children.

But here we are, three pages in to a thread about Teddy's.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

C. S. Lewis

There are teddy's for literally everything out there under the sun. They are for everybody.

I wouldn't buy a Trump Teddy, but it's not childish for someone else to do so.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Yeah, you're one to call others out on T&Cs...

On topic, reading about how the company receives death threats is definitely concerning. They're making a stuffed bear for people who are a fan of the former president. Why does anyone have to take it further than that? It's an entrepreneur who's taking advantage of the capitalistic society that we have; it's the American dream in action.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Why do you care so much about stuffed animals Carpy? You seem to be getting really worked up about it.

🙂

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

🤣🤣 I simply posted it was weird. Should rename this thread:

Maga triggered because Liberal states commercial and 7 years of sales for a Trumpy Bear, which shows adults napping under a flag/cuddling with a bear that reminds them of a President is weird

And now you changed it from I should buy it to punch it. My comment/ examples on your/ats projection to immediately assume that I want violence because we do not agree got to you?

Your the first post in Dudes thread, which post are you referring to in this post?

If it’s in a different thread post a link so we know wtf your whinging about 👍

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: network dude

I'm going to have to question the cultural appropriatoin aspect of the Harris bear being a brown bear. I think that might be raycist.
It comes with a removable red dot 🔴 for the forehead. It’s bi-racial!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Brilliant

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

If there is a trigger it's along the lines, "why do you people like this wannabe dictator jackass so much?"

That's rich considering the Brownshirt-like clicking of heels done by rank-and-file Dems when they were told to use a particular schoolyard jibe as much as possible on social media.

Perhaps we should consider the fascists with the ranks of the Dem party.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They are MAN Teddy's.

MADDY's

MAGA MADDY'S

TRUMPY MAGA MADDY'S

Trumpy Daddy is in the room which is why there is again such an uproar.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:30 AM
link   
In parts of the UK trump is slang for a fart so in my own mind I can't get past this being a farty bear

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
In parts of the UK trump is slang for a fart so in my own mind I can't get past this being a farty bear

I've always wondered if the American phrase "I'll put a boot in your ass" evoked giggles and laughter from the UK crowd.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I've always wondered if the American phrase "I'll put a boot in your ass" evoked giggles and laughter from the UK crowd.

Anything involving arses gets us laughing, we are children really.

the farty bear thing actually puts me in mind of those youtubes where people film baby skunks and call them farty kittens,

edit on rdpSat, 03 Aug 2024 03:40:43 -050020242024-08-03T03:40:43-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: Addendum

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: frogs453

Aww they are not for sale any longer. Must not have been an ongoing demand to nap under a flag and cuddle them.
Check with vermontbear.com they have them. You know you want it😂

Vermont bear doesn't have trumpy bear.

But you can get them here: gettrumpybear.com... (blanket included) $70 (more affordable for the working class, the people who actually keep America fed and housed)

At Vermont bear you can get Harris bear (no blanket included) vermontteddybear.com... $99 (because elite Democrats can afford more in jobs that are so cerebral they think they are the only ones intelligent enough to tell the working class how to run their lives, what to buy, and not buy, what to make and not make)

Kamala bears are sold out, so you have to wait to get one.
Seems Democrats, liberals, lefties LOVE their sheik expensive Kamala Bear, so weird![/b]

edit on 8/3/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Nobody's worked up. It's just weird and cultish that Trump supporters have been keeping this company in business for seven years buying these bears.

What is weird and cultish is that there are rainbow gay pride flags all over the stink'n place ... and only 5% of the population is gay/bi/trans. And an entire month we are forced to 'celebrate' gayness ... when being gay isn't an accomplishment and isn't anything to be proud about. It's just a body function for crying out loud.

There isn't anything weird or cultish about the Teddy Bears. Both sides have them. It's just Trumps are more popular so the left is jealous.

They really are seething over being called weird and it's hilarious to see.

Come off it sparky. No one is 'seething' over being called weird. Non lefties are finding it RIDICULOUS and are LAUGHING AT YOU for all getting in lockstep and instantly using the same word to describe those on the right. Lemmings. It's retarded behavior. You are being laughed at. No one is 'seething'. Get real.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You're literally posting in a thread (that's against T&Cs) that was made because the OP was upset another user called Trump supporters weird for buying enough Trumpy bears that the company has been making them for seven years.

getting banned for being a dickface, then returning under a new name is also against the T and C, but you do you X.

I made this thread because the bear thing was something I had neve seen and would not have, had a screaming liberal not brought it up. It amused me. It's like when a liberal got all salty over Trump bucks. Sure Trump had nothing to do with it, but when do facts matter? I don't even know if he has anything to do with the bears, but it's funny that it's a problem for you all. Seeing how weird you can be should be highlighted and celebrated.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It looks like they still have the Kamala Bear for sale. Hmmm yes, here it is. It says with your monthly payment of $199, a Kamala bear will be sent to the Central American country of your choice and given to an uneducated adult. You will be charged $199 a month for life and never get a bear yourself, but they WILL send you your bill, a receipt, and a demand you make room in your home to house an asylum seeking family! Oh and for an extra fee, you can have a man dressed like a woman sent to your house in person to call you a racist bigot! Says here, "it's great for birthdays!" Sign me up!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join