It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals triggered over stuffed bear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Yes, liberals are all worked up over a company selling stuffed bears.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's unclear if it's the bear, or the Trump like appearance that bothers them so much, but the concern is factual. A company is trying to make some cash, and apparently, that's a problem. I don't think Trump did this, but if he did, it's pretty smart. They seem to be selling well. So buy one for your liberal friends. Maybe a Trumpy bear will help them sleep better, or at least give them something to cuddle.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

🤣🤣 I simply posted it was weird. Should rename this thread:

Maga triggered because Liberal states commercial and 7 years of sales for a Trumpy Bear, which shows adults napping under a flag/cuddling with a bear that reminds them of a President is weird

And now you changed it from I should buy it to punch it. My comment/ examples on your/ats projection to immediately assume that I want violence because we do not agree got to you?
edit on 2-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If you're triggered by a stuffed bear . . ....

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Maga triggered because Liberal states commercial and 7 years of sales for a Trumpy Bear, which shows adults napping under a flag/cuddling with a bear that reminds them of a President is weird

The amount of assumptions you had to make in order to come to that conclusion is....weird.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Well I did post it in the "weird" thread, which is where an example of this should go right? But he got triggered enough to do a whole separate thread. I didn't really have to assume much at all.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The really funny part about it is that it doesn't seem like anyone here even knew about these until triggered leftists posted about it.

They probably found it in one of their Orange Man Bad emotional support facebook groups.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My question is is there a difference between these and the 2020 Trumpy Bear? We've got the ones from 2020 and if they're identical I can't see buying more...

but I might anyway

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
$199 for the combo, Kamala bear also sold separately.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If the left put out a cuddly Kamala Kat or something maybe they wouldn't be wound so tight.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

if you read the link I provided in the other thread, it explains the violence towards the innocent bear. Apparently other triggered unhinged lefties are ripping the heads off the bears, and trying to get a refund after they do it. I'd say that's weird, but again, I think that falls into the "that doesn't need to be said, it speaks for itself." category.

Did you buy one?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Aww they are not for sale any longer. Must not have been an ongoing demand to nap under a flag and cuddle them.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
$199 for the combo, Kamala bear also sold separately.

that's not weird at all. I mean, to coppy off of Trump. Ric Flair used to say immitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Wooooooo!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'm going to have to question the cultural appropriatoin aspect of the Harris bear being a brown bear. I think that might be raycist.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The link states "looked like". Not that anyone actually did. Same kind of thing happened to my kids stuffed toys,especially if the dog got ahold of it. Or could be people disappointed in the price of the bear, looking for a refund, could be the spouse was angered over the purchase of it. Really, plausible explanations. Could also be the company was getting a ton of returns and wanted to justify a no return policy. No one knows.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

And now you changed it from I should buy it to punch it. My comment/ examples on your/ats projection to immediately assume that I want violence because we do not agree got to you?
Get ya a Kamala bear frogs, you too can cuddle or punch it.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm going to have to question the cultural appropriatoin aspect of the Harris bear being a brown bear. I think that might be raycist.
It comes with a removable red dot 🔴 for the forehead. It’s bi-racial!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Aww they are not for sale any longer. Must not have been an ongoing demand to nap under a flag and cuddle them.
Check with vermontbear.com they have them. You know you want it😂

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The link states "looked like". Not that anyone actually did. Same kind of thing happened to my kids stuffed toys,especially if the dog got ahold of it. Or could be people disappointed in the price of the bear, looking for a refund, could be the spouse was angered over the purchase of it. Really, plausible explanations. Could also be the company was getting a ton of returns and wanted to justify a no return policy. No one knows.

from the same article:

“And then we also get death threats,” Brackett said. “And we’ve actually had death threats and what were deemed to be terroristic threats and desires to have the president assassinated, which we duly forwarded on to the authorities, and they took care of it. I’m shocked that people take time out to spew hate from their busy days. Because it’s a teddy bear. It’s a stuffed toy. It’s almost like I’m knifing their mother personally. It’s really weird.”

Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

At least they got the Biden bear right, Grey.

Well, until he turned "Orange" like the bad man. LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: oops

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join