It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's nephew, Fred Trump III, endorses Harris for president

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: RazorV66
Is that the best you got?

It's been done to death by the insane Liberals.

Next.

Gotcha. Trust the pedo, and like 3 other people.

I don't take anything that Liberals say seriously when they trust men in dresses like those dudes.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

[if you can't link to the thread you did on kiddie sniffer Biden, then you fall flat as a troll. Don't be that guy. Nobody likes a troll. They are douche bags.

Joe Biden has one sexual assault accusation against him, and zero pedophile accusations. Trump has like 30 and 2. Only one of them were friends with Epstein.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I don't take anything that Liberals say seriously when they trust men in dresses like those dudes.

Has anyone accused that person of hurting them?

edit on 1-8-2024 by Euronymous2625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Has anyone accused that person of hurting them?

Nice try but that was a commercial or TV show or some stupid sh!t that Trump did.

You guys are so intellectually and morally bankrupt, it's disgusting.

What policies will General Harris have that will help this country get past the disasters that she oversaw with Biden?
Maybe you can give us some details on how she will pull that off?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

[if you can't link to the thread you did on kiddie sniffer Biden, then you fall flat as a troll. Don't be that guy. Nobody likes a troll. They are douche bags.

Joe Biden has one sexual assault accusation against him, and zero pedophile accusations. Trump has like 30 and 2. Only one of them were friends with Epstein.

Yea, I'm sure all the videos of him sniffing kids is deepfakes. And where his daughter said he may have molested her, she was mistaken. All hunter's fault. (He would have been 8 at the time I think.)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Well damn, that settles it for me.

Here I was worried about the economy, crime, war and how our President may or may not respond,

but Fred Trump III's opinion just resonates with me, I am certain we have so much in common. This was such an enlightening interview from a name you can trust, no less.

You'd better hope they don't interview Harris's father. He doesn't seem to be a fan of hers.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

By now it is clear that even should Jesus come flying down from the sky on a skateboard saying Trump is a moron, his supporters would continue to support him. It's that simple.

Fred Trump offers a look at the entire family and how they have become who they are and why he has broken with that tradition.

Will he make money on this book, sure. Plenty of folks are interested in how such a man as Donald Trump came to be who he is. He is iconic, he is an archetype and should be studied by all students of the human condition.

I have just begun the audio book and the man sounds sincere to me. And again, sure, he will make money on this but the thing is he could just as easily have sold the book to his uncle or just wrapped himself into the family cocoon that Trump offers for his family that in public constantly appears to devoted to him. Well, apart from a couple of wives.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Your post is a superb insight in left 'thinking'. Just because lefties go by superficial cues to help them vote for someone, doesn't mean people on the other side of brainless far leftism do the same.

You clap for old men with dementia in charge because you are told that they are as sharp as they come. You clap for a woman with dark skin who cant string together one coherent, meaningful sentence.

That's fine, but it's not the same for those who want Trump in charge.
We all know he can be, shall we say tactless, brash etc. But we see past this because action speak louder than mean tweets, skin colours, genders or any other irrelevant things the far left cares about so much.

He was already POTUS and people liked what was happening, so they want that again.
You don't have to go to the pub with this dude, you just have to know that he's capable.

That's how I see it and I have no horse in that race, as I don't reside in the USA. But I wish we had someone like Trump here in the UK to help us drain the swamp in Westminster.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
No doubt he received millions from the dems and chinese to say that. Probably a dirtbag that DJT wanted nothing to do with so he's cashing in.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I doubt this poster is paid.

Yet their belief in the agenda of their betters is certain.

A somewhat useful tool if you will...

(post by rdambroso removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

So if more people vote for Trump than Harris your democracy is over?
I don’t think that word means what you think it means, young scholar.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

I doubt this poster is paid.

Yet their belief in the agenda of their betters is certain.

A somewhat useful tool if you will...

This poster and the bearer of threads have been embarrassed so many times here and they keep showing back up. The bearer of threads even said Trump wouldn’t show up to debate Biden and then shows up here the next day like he never said it. Money is the only answer.
edit on 2-8-2024 by Myhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

They aren't embarrassed, they don't have the capacity.

They are here for one thing, to throw out the talking points. Not discussion, not debate and certainly not to learn.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I generally don't trust anything Liberals have to say.

Not even when one tells you your fly is undone.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I generally don't trust people.

Do you find that they trust you?

I think it would be wise not to trust them if they don't.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I guess I understand your thoughts here Hec, except.

You claim my ''left thinking'' has me clapping for Biden because I am told to by the US media but you are completely wrong. I never here clapped for Biden. See, I was against his candidacy in the primaries and thought him a bad choice to run against Trump in 2020. While in office I cannot recall speaking out in defense of him as potus. Likewise if you wish to check these boards I have been a vocal supporter of his dropping out of this race for months and months and even going back to the beginning of his time in office be a critic of his age for many reasons.

Likewise I did not support Harris in the primaries in 2020 and found her a weak candidate for reasons that are clear to many. I was disappointment when Biden announced his support for her, further disappointed when others in that party endorsed her and further disappointed when the tally secured the nomination for her.

With me, it's Trump that is the only issue here. The ''left'' is left scrambling because their theory of political power are off the mark, the world is not as it is seen from that liberal philosophy.

You suggest that Trump was and will drain the swamp. I disagree completely. In his administration the first thing he did was turn to that swamp of Rinos and fill his cabinet and advisors with critters FROM that swamp. Draining the swamp is a great political catch phrase and one that worked well for him, but draining it, hah, not from who I saw him relying upon.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Fred is kinda snakey if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Opossum19

Fred Trump is weird.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Sounds like any other brainwashed left wing lemming.
Brain damaged from CNN/MSNBC propaganda.
Can happen to anyone who watches that crap.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join