It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's nephew, Fred Trump III, endorses Harris for president

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I have listened to the first few minutes of the video so far, and he says that "things have gotten to a level of craziness that is unacceptable, and I firmly believe that our freedoms are on the line, and Kamala Harris is the only one that can save us.!!!

What in the world is going on? It is beyond crazy now BECAUSE of the current administration inactions (of which she was a part), so his answer is to give the same party 4 more years of crazy to fix it???

In my entire life I have never seen the level of crazy that is going on right now! If she does get in, I think America will fall for good. Maybe they are finally going to implement their plan of taking AMERICA down so they have no resistance the their NWO agenda.

Will attempt to finish watching the video, just to see what his deal is.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
Notice you don't see Melania or Ivanka and Jared at trumps' rallies anymore.

Glad they aren't, he just survived an assassination attempt, the useless USSS couldn't even protect him, imagine keeping another lot safe. Can you imagine in how much danger his loved ones would be?
He loves them. That's why they aren't there.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I personally think that DJT had good intentions for this country, but the Dem's constant slamming and attacking him has made him pissed off and he is trying to get back and restore a lot of good he did as president that Biden erased with his signature when he got in.

Biden is a seasoned politician that is an expert in deceiving the public...into tricking people to vote for him by irrational promises that are destroying our society. Biden does not really believe in the stuff he did, but will do anything for power and prestige.

So now we have Kamala, that just laughs and does memes and cute things when under pressure. I think Trump would make a much better leader of this country than Kamala. She may be quite intelligent but her opinions do not match what is good for America from what I have seen. Trump wants to tell us his real opinions, Kamala wants to tell us what we want to hear...right or wrong for the country, she chooses to side with a group of people she has chosen to represent...she is most likely a poor choice for Americans as a whole. Biden sucked in my opinion, I do not think Kamala could be worse than him.

Well, said!

Fred the nephew is still perpetuating the same attacks as he talks about how Trump talked about her being black on the interview yesterday. He brought it up only to show that Kamala has been "black" from the moment we had the "first black woman vice president" and now she is trying to be black in some places, and Asian in some others. She is whatever nationality she needs to be, depending on what group she is speaking to - and he was just trying to point that out. However, these people are relentless.
edit on 1-8-2024 by TruthJava because: edited

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: theatreboy
Would you have posted this if it was Harris' nephew?

Yes.

When Harris' nephew, or any family member, endorses Trump, I will post about it. 100% a promise.

So where's your thread on Harris' father disowning her?

source

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
How many votes will this cost The Harris Campaign? 😀

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Family knows family best.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Fred - you mean "short bus" Fred?

Figures

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How many votes will this cost The Harris Campaign? 😀

It should be showing up here soon....

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

edit on 1-8-2024 by lilzazz because: i wanted to

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: lilzazz

Trump's nephew, Fred Trump III, endorses Harris for president

It looks like Fred isn't the only one....latest poll #s.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Harris is absolutely the worst type of role model for young women. Can you imagine if all women behaved as she has and did what she did to get where we she is? It would be a nation of women with horrible moral values. Actually, a lack of values. My best friend in high school was taken to kit kat ranch in Nevada by his dad for his 18th birthday. Big mistake. Those women have no morals, and Kamala is just like them. My friend actually commit suicide at 19, the next year.
But here we are talking about someone who didn't use their body for gain. Thats silly. Sounds to me like jealous people talking out the side of their neck.

Oh god....I don't want to live in a world where all women were like Harris. Now you made me scared.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: theatreboy
Would you have posted this if it was Harris' nephew?

Yes.

When Harris' nephew, or any family member, endorses Trump, I will post about it. 100% a promise.

So where's your thread on Harris' father disowning her?

source

I think some people forget that the internet stores everything. Just makes them look like hypocrites.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I saw snopes had to admit that Donald was correct about Kamala. She failed her bar exam. She is not a cut above. She is not highly intelligent. The numbers dont lie. She failed her bar exam miserably, and failed her last run for president, even worse than miserably. She failed at the border and bold face lied about visiting. She was angry to be cornered on her failure.

All of those failures make her look exactly like a post turtle. It doesn't belong there, and it sure didn't get up there on its own. Somebody put it there. It is of no use too us up there. (maybe someone picked it up and put it up there after they found it upside down, on its back
edit on 1-8-2024 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Wasn’t this the brother that was a failure at most everything that has now written a book he wants you to purchase?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
They sound desperate and fuel TDS, That's all.

I'm not voting for him and care less what he has to say.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Seems all he has left is Don Jr. these days. I generally trust family when they blacklist someone. Tiffany should have been the first [family] red flag. There are too many other red flags to call one of them the second.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Seems all he has left is Don Jr. these days. I generally trust family when they blacklist someone. Tiffany should have been the first [family] red flag. There are too many other red flags to call one of them the second.

I generally don't trust anything Liberals have to say.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I generally don't trust people.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Okay. Today I learned that everyone in a family of billionaires, except the richest one and his coke addicted son, are liberals. You probably shouldn't trust those people.

How about the girls in the Miss Teen America dressing rooms when he was in charge? Should we trust them?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Okay. Today I learned that everyone in a family of billionaires, except the richest one and his coke addicted son, are liberals. You probably shouldn't trust those people.

How about the girls in the Miss Teen America dressing rooms when he was in charge? Should we trust them?

Is that the best you got?

It's been done to death by the insane Liberals.

Next.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Next.

Gotcha. Trust the pedo, and like 3 other people.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Next.

Gotcha. Trust the pedo, and like 3 other people.

if you can't link to the thread you did on kiddie sniffer Biden, then you fall flat as a troll. Don't be that guy. Nobody likes a troll. They are douche bags.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join