It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's nephew, Fred Trump III, endorses Harris for president

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The video above is an interview on CNN yesterday, featuring Trump's nephew Fred Trump III. Below is a link to another interview with ABC, and another embedded video within it.

Link

He talks about the family and how things have gotten too crazy. He says nobody in the family thought Trump would get this far, but now they think he has done so much damage, something needs to be said. The fate of our nation, and our democracy, is at risk, and the stakes are so high he says he cannot, in clear conscience, support his uncle.

While he has not started volunteering for Harris, he said he would do so and is ready to if asked.

He also goes into the past and talks about what DJT was like when he was growing up, and offers up some stories as far back as when he was 10 years old. He's in his 60s now.

5 minute video on top.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

The video above is an interview on CNN yesterday, featuring Trump's nephew Fred Trump III. Below is a link to another interview with ABC, and another embedded video within it.

Link

He talks about the family and how things have gotten too crazy. He says nobody in the family thought Trump would get this far, but now they think he has done so much damage, something needs to be said. The fate of our nation, and our democracy, is at risk, and the stakes are so high he says he cannot, in clear conscience, support his uncle.

While he has not started volunteering for Harris, he said he would do so and is ready to if asked.

He also goes into the past and talks about what DJT was like when he was growing up, and offers up some stories as far back as when he was 10 years old. He's in his 60s now.

5 minute video on top.

Another paid shill.

Would you have posted this if it was Harris' nephew?

Thought not.

Think about it...

Kennedys family did it, now Trumps.

But the Biden family was behind joe...just like Special K has hers behind her.

And we know they have family members who hate them.
edit on 1-8-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I love how the media hauls out his niece and nephew, to try to make him look bad.

To me?
It just looks like they are angry they weren't wanted around Trump.

Hell, I have family members I could tell stories about, when they were in the public eye.
I just have more tact than that.
edit on 1-8-2024 by chiefsmom because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Would you have posted this if it was Harris' nephew?

Yes.

When Harris' nephew, or any family member, endorses Trump, I will post about it. 100% a promise.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Same old, same old..."Our freedoms are on the line" bullsh!t
"Harris is the only one that can lead us forward"?

What a crock.
He's getting paid to say that crap

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well damn, that settles it for me.

Here I was worried about the economy, crime, war and how our President may or may not respond,

but Fred Trump III's opinion just resonates with me, I am certain we have so much in common. This was such an enlightening interview from a name you can trust, no less.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So he's kept quiet over the last 8 years and just now decides to come out with "Trump stories" Yeah...somebody got a nice check.

Don't care.

Still voting Trump.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I personally think that DJT had good intentions for this country, but the Dem's constant slamming and attacking him has made him pissed off and he is trying to get back and restore a lot of good he did as president that Biden erased with his signature when he got in.

Biden is a seasoned politician that is an expert in deceiving the public...into tricking people to vote for him by irrational promises that are destroying our society. Biden does not really believe in the stuff he did, but will do anything for power and prestige.

So now we have Kamala, that just laughs and does memes and cute things when under pressure. I think Trump would make a much better leader of this country than Kamala. She may be quite intelligent but her opinions do not match what is good for America from what I have seen. Trump wants to tell us his real opinions, Kamala wants to tell us what we want to hear...right or wrong for the country, she chooses to side with a group of people she has chosen to represent...she is most likely a poor choice for Americans as a whole. Biden sucked in my opinion, I do not think Kamala could be worse than him.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thanks for raising the alarm! If it had been Frank or Bill Trump, i"d say 'who cares?' But Fred Trump III??? That changes everything!
edit on 1-8-2024 by ColeYounger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Notice you don't see Melania or Ivanka and Jared at trumps' rallies anymore.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

alright. I'm voting for Blue no matter who!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

they are voting blue as well. They just didnt get asked to go on CNN. But trust me, they are totally in for Special K. (I love that)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

And what's your point?

So what.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Just so you know, if Harris' thrid cousin twice removed, said he was voting for Trump, I think I'd have been embarassed to post that thread. But you do you.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I don't think they really want Don to run, all this crap with all the left attacking him has probably made him angrier at home. I think they just want to have their dad or husband back to normal. Trump does not have to run for president anymore, he put in his time and the left almost made him crazy. I got to say, I am impressed with how he has handled all that abuse he got,

I think Kamala will fold under pressure if she wins, the Dems made a laughing stock choice with picking her.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

wOw....so this is just like .... The Kennedys endorse Biden, not their family member RFK Jr. LINK

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
We should care why?

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It looks like Fred isn't the only one....latest poll #s.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Going to be an interesting lead up to November!!
edit on 1-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It looks like Fred isn't the only one....latest poll #s.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Harris is absolutely the worst type of role model for young women. Can you imagine if all women behaved as she has and did what she did to get where we she is? It would be a nation of women with horrible moral values. Actually, a lack of values. My best friend in high school was taken to kit kat ranch in Nevada by his dad for his 18th birthday. Big mistake. Those women have no morals, and Kamala is just like them. My friend actually commit suicide at 19, the next year.
But here we are talking about someone who didn't use their body for gain. Thats silly. Sounds to me like jealous people talking out the side of their neck.
edit on 1-8-2024 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

My sister wouldn't vote for me if I ran for anything as a Republican.
There are brain-washed Leftists in every family.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join