It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Olympics For Me...Italian Boxer Quits Bout.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Men like Khelif will get their comeuppance in good time. Someone will get ahold of him outside the ring and bare-knuckle pummel him like the bitch he is. Gentlemen dont like men beating women. They will however set aside their gentleness long enough to drop someone like that

Wow... Ok... I can get that. My wife sounds super upset when she was telling me about this. My wife was an athlete who is a former swimmer and has a black belt. This hitting of a woman by a biological man might get her banned on FB tonight.

You are to be the loving leader in your family. Calm her down and protect her from saying things she might regret later.
In order to compete, they should have been born a woman. And if liberals dont like that, how about a rule that they may not have a penis and testicles to compete. Remove them first.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If you really want to show the Olympics they screwed up on this start boycotting their sponsors. Loss of money makes, power hunger people see things differently

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm just going to go ahead and show my old white ass here on this one, cause I'm frankly real damn tired of tiptoeing around it.

Once upon a time society considered these folks we call trans nowadays to be mentally ill and we put them in asylums.
I think we had it right then.
I'm sick of insane sick behavior and being told to accept it because normal is different for everyone.
BS
Humankind doesn't evolve in this stupid woke presentation that's in my face every day now.
If men still had testicular fortitude this crap would be put to a stop and people would learn to keep their own lane in life and all the stupid crap would just go away and whiny liberal b!+chea would shut up if they knew what was good for them.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Maybe the people of the USA should start signing petitions to force the US government to stop participating in the Olympics if they do not promote fairness in the matches by banning trans people from participating in female sports. It seems this has become an unfair sport. I personally would sign that petition because I do not believe deceit should be promoted as real.

And that goes for deception gone wild in politics too. Women should stand up and vote to stop this from happening. So should all guys, to back the women's rights. Now a man transitioning to a woman after gaining male physique then competing in women's sports is mocking women's rights. It is unfair to women worldwide.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Little off topic but ...

If we haven't seen enough disgusting behavior from the elites at the Olympics have you seen the new Nike ads they are showing during the commercials?

Yep. They replaced the positive slogan of just do it with a more snarky and cynical one.

As far as I'm concerned the new slogan might as well be f u.

The globalists are truly revealing themselves.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

This puts me in mind of that scene from Python's The Meaning of Life'' where the senior college class plays against the beginners class and stomps the crap out of them all the time cheering and hooting with no sense at all. That scene depiects the absurdity of allowing his trans to fight a natural female.

Another example is very rich people who were born with a silver spoon in their mouths lampooning the poor for not having the gumption to lift them selves up by the boot straps.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   

This woman is a hero. She made the point well. Each woman who ends up having to fight this person should as well. Not fight and let this person have their gold, their shallow gold. Humiliate this person so they can never hold their head high again.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:25 AM
link   
People need to stop conflating the whole transgender fad with gays and lesbians. We aren't talking gay guys. We are talking about guys who want to dress like women 24-7 but they still want to rape and bang women. Being gay and representing about 1.5 to 2% of the population from time immemorial is quite a different situation than guys who think they're women but still want women and who were 0.001 percent of the population during gen x, 2.5 percent of the population with millennials, 7 percent with Gen z, and the young gen alpha reporting about 12.5 percent transgender in their population. Gays and lesbians don't change..but transgenders, I hate to say, represent an exponentially greater level of the population the more they are exposed to the idea and we call that a disease. And again, funny how they still want women and rape women. No, transgenderism is a case of ugly guys who can't get any deciding their libido is just too strong to not get laid and so the next best thing is to force themselves on women and girls. It is a fetish gone totally out of hand but it has jack to do with gays and lesbians who still zit at one or two percent.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas
Attention whores, jealous of women. Seen too many complaining nobody looks at them, hetero women not interested, hetero men don't admire them (as men). Don a dress, put on some lippy, suddenly, people looking!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

How dare you interrupt this phobic circle jerk...

edit on 2-8-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

Yeah, I'm going to need a source for this please.

I dug 7 pages deep into 3 different search engines trying to find information on "Her".

It is very hidden and vague.

So a link would be great, thank you.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Men like Khelif will get their comeuppance in good time. Someone will get ahold of him outside the ring and bare-knuckle pummel him like the bitch he is. Gentlemen dont like men beating women. They will however set aside their gentleness long enough to drop someone like that

Wow... Ok... I can get that. My wife sounds super upset when she was telling me about this. My wife was an athlete who is a former swimmer and has a black belt. This hitting of a woman by a biological man might get her banned on FB tonight.

You are to be the loving leader in your family. Calm her down and protect her from saying things she might regret later.
In order to compete, they should have been born a woman. And if liberals dont like that,how about a rule that they may not have a penis and testicles to compete. Remove them first.

Bolded by me, that is verbatim the words she used. Well, she had fired that FB shot out already and had responses by the time I knew about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
XX/XY ....

XX competes together.
XY competes together.
Anything else isn't fair.
Anything else is STUPID and dangerous.

That's the way it should be.
But the world doesn't run on common sense anymore.
Idiocracy has taken over. (yes, the movie)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
People need to stop conflating the whole transgender fad with gays and lesbians.

They conflate themselves.

They push the LGBT movement down your throat at every opportunity then get upset when they are lumped together.

LOL

Freaking mental disorder.

You don't like being lumped together then take a stand against the lgbtqrstuv+ activists that are doing exactly that.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This world is completely F-up. ...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yes, it's not easy to find the exact information. All that is clear is that it's not a transgender issue... she didn't choose to have male attributes.

However, I've read a few articles (foreign language) that basically say she is 'technically' a woman from birth, but also has male chromosomes and hormone problems. I'm still trying to get my head around it, because, if true, it really is a nightmare to legislate. Here is the latest article from the where it's spelled out by the IOC spokesperson... UK Guardian

IOC spokesperson Mark Adams said the IBA’s decision had been taken “arbitrarily” and said that Khelif “was born female, was registered female, lived her life as a female, boxed as a female and has a female passport”. He added: “There has been some confusion that somehow it’s a man fighting a woman. This is just not the case scientifically.”

If this is what we can expect going forward, I suggest to scrap weight divisions in boxing and just go with Testosterone level categories... hell, at that point, they don't even have to bother with male/female differentiation. Let's just call it The Thunderdome.

edit on 2/8/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I associate with a lot of people, Republicans, Democrats, Independents, liberal, conservative, libertarian, you name it.

I've never personally met anyone who is okay with this insanity. It can't have the support from more than 10 or 20% of the most bat# segment of the progressive wing of the population.

I'll never understand why the people in charge of things like the Olympics are afraid to stand up to such a tiny minority of loons.

I can understand why big corporations and entities like the Olympics cave on 60-40 issues. This isn't one of them.

Men do not belong in women's sports. Period, end of story, no exceptions whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thank you, that helped me going digging on humans born with male dna having "lady" parts.

The problem I still see, is that having the male "inside" parts, that is usually the case, is going to cause the body to develop as a male, due to the hormonal issue. And you still have the "physical" issue.
How would you even begin to regulate that in competitions?
No matter how you slice it, it won't be fair. To either one.

Thunderdome, but on a volunteer level? ie, you want to play/compete in this sport, you go into this bracket?

IDK.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie
This story actually flies in the face of those who claim it’s only possible to be male or female.

Here you have somebody born with female anatomy, and XY chromosomes.

Ben Shapiro is now firmly planting his head in the sand.

Conjoined twins are banned from the Olympics. Perhaps they should consider this biological condition banned as well, since it gives an unfair biological advantage.

Conjoined twins (1:50000) occur more frequently than swyer syndrome individuals (1:80000), so it has precedent to something with a similar rate of occurrence.
edit on 2-8-2024 by BigDuckEnergy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2024 by BigDuckEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You’re welcome, chiefsmom.

Yes, regulating anything so particular is a non-starter if, like the IOC, they use a broad brush across the whole of the Olymipcs.

Instead, no matter how brutal it seems, I think they need to look at each individual discipline and exclude those where a physical advantage is inevitable. So, any sports that involve speed, strength, endurance; others, like shooting, archery, etc. could be allowed.

Obviously, we’re looking at the majority of the events that fall into the former category, but at the same time, those rare sports persons, like the Algerian boxer, have an obvious advantage… which isn’t fair for the majority of the other competitors, and with the risk of serious injury or death. It’s like the Colosseum 2.0.

As BigDuckEnergy rightly said, other rare congenital conditions are excluded, no questions asked. They aren’t even relegated to the Para Olympics, yet we don’t hear anyone complaining that they can’t participate.

edit on 2/8/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join