It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Olympics For Me...Italian Boxer Quits Bout.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

LMBO! What a great question! I had to go look.

Hmmm.. Seems women can't hit below the belt either.

Learn something new everyday.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I remember as a kid a loooong time ago, the thought of being an olympic medalist was right up there with being chosen to be a nasa astronaut etc..Now I think its a woke joke that just pushes the nwo/leftist agenda. Sad. Just like the 12 people that watch the oscars now. 40 yrs ago it was half the world watching. Go woke go broke choke and good riddance.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
perhaps we could have a younger version of Dolph Lundgren come out in a skirt, and fight this "woman". Fair is fair, as long as it's in the rules.

(and I am aware he was an actor, but in the Rocky movie, he looked kind of big)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

LOL, I can just picture it.

Actually, you made me curious and found that he was into Martial Arts from a young age. Also, in Rocky IV he actually put Stallone in hospital and later did some real boxing... from Wiki - en.wikipedia.org...

His character's lines "If he dies, he dies" and "I must break you" are amongst the best known of the Rocky series, and have often been cited in popular culture.[27][28] Lundgren hit Stallone so hard during the filming of a fight scene that Stallone was in intensive care in the St. John's Hospital for nine days with a blood pressure of 290, due to swelling of the pericardial sac around his heart.[29] Lundgren later fought in a real boxing match against former UFC fighter Oleg Taktarov, and lost via decision.

edit on 1/8/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I think it might be worth the penalty to see this "woman" roll around on the mat in agony.

Several of those and "she" might rethink the changes.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You all of course failed to see the story of 2 Zambian womens footballers, Banda and Kundananji, who were flagged as trans before the Olympics yet allowed to participate.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I actually did a lot of studying of the differences in trans women to regular women, muscle and bone structure built by males is different most times to woman physiology. Some women naturally have lower estrogen and higher testosterone, but a guy who developed male and trans will still probably benefit over those woman too.

I do not think that allowing trans in sports is fair, especially if males go to females after being developed as males.

Women have advantages over guys in some things too, a woman could be more agile, women actually do better at gymnastics than males because of some elasticity traits. So a woman turned a guy could do better in certain gymnastics than guys...not fair again this way.

There are varying amounts of estrogen and testosterone production in all people, but there are some distinct charicteristic male traits in males and distinct female traits in females that differ from people who trans.

I have nothing against Trans people, but do not believe they should be competing in sports like this against natural males and females. It is unfair that if they spend a bunch of money to change their sex that they can gain in sports.

I do know a few people around here that transed, and they are decent people, and It is there choice if they want to do it, but that choice should not be at the expense of others of the gender they trans'd to

That is my opinion, and it will never change, If people want to change their sex, go ahead, but don't expect me to agree it is fair that they can screw others who they are competing against because of this sex change. Just because I believe in handicaps in some sports because a person is disabled physically, does not mean I have to agree with this "choice" of identity crap.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Said it many times:

Give the trannies their own Olympics and seperate Sports Events!

They won't do that though because only a couple thousand people would watch it and that's other trannies!

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I went looking, but all I could find on them were High testosterone levels, no DNA test.

If you have lady parts, and DNA says you're a lady, I don't see how you can help high testosterone, if it is naturally occuring?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Very well said Ricky!
I agree with you.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
You all of course failed to see the story of 2 Zambian womens footballers, Banda and Kundananji, who were flagged as trans before the Olympics yet allowed to participate.

As if "we" were the ones who failed, lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Interesting, I wonder how they got on the team reply? I think in Zambia it's illegal to be gay and even worse to be trans, that was from a quick google search. . reply to: crayzeed

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: crayzeed

I went looking, but all I could find on them were High testosterone levels, no DNA test.

If you have lady parts, and DNA says you're a lady, I don't see how you can help high testosterone, if it is naturally occuring?

Women and guys can have more or less testosterone or estrogen naturally. Without any drugs. Some foods can steer androgens to form either testosterone or estrogen too, mostly used are certain herbs but also other foods alter how the balance is. Also, liver function, the adrenal glands on the kidneys, and a gland at the base of the brain can alter that chemistry. They used to call girls who were strong and male like Tom Girls when I was young...they naturally can have higher testosterone levels.

They should have required a DNA test on those people he referenced and maybe testing for steroids or chemistry that altered enzymes to create more testosterone than estrogen. It is easier to increase estrogen in males by food than testosterone boosting in women with diet.

Beer actually increases testosterone in people though, maybe the women drank beer.
Why do you think Construction workers drink beer?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A stat I heard today was that the punch of the average man hits with 65% more force than the punch of the average woman.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Some might ask, why would Algeria put up a trans boxer when they are 99% Muslim and it is illegal to be gay there.

Well, the prophet Mohammed states in the Koran that a lie is not only OK but a lie is good if that lie advances Islam.

Pretending to be a woman in order to beat the crap out of a real woman so you can walk off with the gold is right in line with the teachings of Islam.

edit on 5310416America/Chicagopm01 by 5thHead because: 🧔

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Mike Tyson says he will take her place.
Now that would be a match to watch.
Beat the Holy Hell outta him.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

In researching this, I found out, she was born with female anatomy.

She competed with females in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and only made it to the quarter finals.

Though she may have tested as having XY chromosomes, she was born a female, never had a sex change, has always competed as a female, and has lost plenty of fights to other females in her weight class.

If you only read the comments here, you’d never know any of this. Deny ignorance.

edit on 1-8-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Unless…your doping testosterone….which….would make them….trans…

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Men like Khelif will get their comeuppance in good time. Someone will get ahold of him outside the ring and bare-knuckle pummel him like the bitch he is. Gentlemen dont like men beating women. They will however set aside their gentleness long enough to drop someone like that

Wow... Ok... I can get that. My wife sounds super upset when she was telling me about this. My wife was an athlete who is a former swimmer and has a black belt. This hitting of a woman by a biological man might get her banned on FB tonight.

edit on 1000000223120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This story actually flies in the face of those who claim it’s only possible to be male or female.

Here you have somebody born with female anatomy, and XY chromosomes.

Ben Shapiro is now firmly planting his head in the sand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join