It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be aware of this false narrative. They will scrub the internet but the proof is here.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

And some people refuse to accept, and be willing to learn from, the fact that unemployment and crime in Black communities and inner cities are the result of intentional systemic racism more so than illegal immigration.

a reply to: Sookiechacha

I agree with that, the democrats have lied, used and treated the black communities with no respect at all. It is the combination of federal, state and local policies that decimate these communities and have allow the family decay, the rot in the family core. BLM, classic example. Why would Biden bend the knee to BLM, Pelosi, Schumer, etc.. pathetic. The Senators and congress men and women in these democrat run communities are the ones pushing these policies. Trump helped these communities more in three years then Biden, Schumer and Pelosi have in the 4/5 decades they have been in office. Have you seen the statistics I provided a couple posts back?

edit on 1-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

I'm so confused. Are Del Taco jobs Latinx jobs or Black jobs? Whose jobs are the White people working there taking?

I think I have figured it out, when Donald says 'black jobs' he might mean 'people of color' jobs, it's bizarre that I never hear that proper term from that right leaning faction.

On the other hand, Donald could have meant 'black prison jobs' because if we do believe in the studies re: jobs vs black people or people of color, then they are in prison and doing jobs.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Have you seen the statistics I provided a couple posts back?

Your whole premise is based on you asserting that Donald Trump, when he said "black jobs" meant low skill, low paying jobs. You've justified that with inner city unemployment vs crime stats and superimposed the idea that immigrants with fake IDs, who are stealing "black jobs", are factored into those stats. I cannot abide by that premise.

You know the crack epidemic was deliberately executed by the CIA, under the Reagan Administration, targeting black, inner city communities, right? The Iran/Contra Affair?

The genesis of black unemployment and crime can't be laid at the feet of illegal aliens.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The genesis of black unemployment and crime can't be laid at the feet of illegal aliens.

Not the genesis, nobody mentioned genesis. Currently we have an open border crisis that Kamala is behind and advocated for. As a result of this current open border crisis we are experiencing a plethora of problems. One of these problems is the impact on the black demographic. The jobs that are available for the low educated, low skilled inner city black youth which give them an opportunity to work are being competed for and taken by the illegal migrants coming into our country right now due to the open border policies. If you want to go back to the 80's and discuss the CIA and the crack epidemic then start your own thread. This discussion is about the current open border crisis that has been allowed to fester and is slowly rotting our country. Trump highlighted to a black audience how little Kamala cares about their community and it will only get worse. Stop trolling. If you want to play games do it elsewhere, I have respectful back snd forths with many and we have exausted our diffetences. Kindly move along.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Currently we have an open border crisis that Kamala is behind and advocated for.

We don't have an "open border". If Republicans had passed the bi-partisan, Republican authored immigration bill that Trump killed, because he wanted to campaign on immigration, you wouldn't even have a talking a point.

The immigrants that have entered illegally, whose numbers aren't much greater than it was when Trump was President, are just not the reason for, or even stoking the problems of unemployment and crime in inner city, black communities. I know that Trump wants to run on "They're taking black jobs!", but that kind of battle cry is not really addressing the problem.

edit on 5620242024k03America/Chicago2024-08-01T18:03:56-05:0006pm2024-08-01T18:03:56-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Sorry , but it is Soooo Freakin' Obvious that the Left is Really Desperate Right Now and Figures the Loss of the " Black Vote " would be the Last Nail in their Coffin of Eventual Ultimate Political Power Being LOST going Forward if they Somehow Lose it in Nov 2024 . Fact is , They Will Lose Bigly . The Majority of the American People Including Afro Americans Finally Just Got Wise to their Neverending Lies and Deceptions .

TRUMP 2024 !

edit on 1-8-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

O M G, you are so good.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Oh , is She an Jose Iglesias Mets Fan ? Lets Go Mets Sooks ! ................*)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Oh , is She an Jose Iglesias Mets Fan ? Lets Go Mets Sooks ! ................*)

Pavlovian response.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You are Obviously NOT a Sports Fan . My Condolences .........Fandom is a Positive Reenforcement for Personal Character Developement you know ........

edit on 1-8-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Be aware of this false narrative. They will scrub the internet but the proof is here.

That headline!

For minute there... I was thinking it was about how Biden's SS is trying to scrub their assassination attempt on Trump.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The Majority of the American People Including Afro Americans Finally Just Got Wise to their Neverending Lies and Deceptions .

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Kamala is the last person to repair the fracture the democrats have with black vote. The African-American- black voters have splintered and many see the democrat political gamesmanship that they fell for. It only took a few generations but better late than never. Now it's time to bring the country together and many, many people will be shocked when they see it happen. As president Kennedy once said, "a rising tide lifts all boats"

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Currently we have an open border crisis that Kamala is behind and advocated for.

We don't have an "open border". If Republicans had passed the bi-partisan, Republican authored immigration bill that Trump killed, because he wanted to campaign on immigration, you wouldn't even have a talking a point.

The immigrants that have entered illegally, whose numbers aren't much greater than it was when Trump was President, are just not the reason for, or even stoking the problems of unemployment and crime in inner city, black communities. I know that Trump wants to run on "They're taking black jobs!", but that kind of battle cry is not really addressing the problem.

You’ve been told this umptenth times, the border bill sucked big time, it didn’t fix much of anything and guaranteed continued mass immigration. Trump didn’t shut it down, congress did. So you can stop with more of your false narratives and gaslighting.

And about this lie of yours vvvvvvv data doesn’t lie

whose numbers aren't much greater than it was when Trump was President,

These are apprehensions, can you do the math year by year sook?

Most securest border evah, KH did such a awesome job, she was the bestest.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

You’ve been told this umptenth times, the border bill sucked big time, it didn’t fix much of anything and guaranteed continued mass immigration. Trump didn’t shut it down, congress did. So you can stop with more of your false narratives and gaslighting.

These are the rambling of someone drunk on the Red Kool Aide. It was the most formidable and strict immigration ever to come out of committee, and it had enough votes to pass, until Trump shut it down. Trump did shut it down, so that he could campaign on immigration.

But Trump’s hammering of the deal, while he uses immigration as a campaign issue, and his demands that Republicans reject it won the day. On Tuesday, Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., a member of McConnell’s leadership team and one of several prospects to replace him as leader, rejected the border bill, saying, “Americans will turn to the upcoming election to end the border crisis.”

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You're going to need to subtract 4.4 million from the Trump year's bottom line.

The 1.1 million deportations since the beginning of fiscal year (FY) 2021 through February 2024 (the most recent data available) are on pace to match the 1.5 million deportations carried out during the four years President Donald Trump was in office. These deportations are in addition to the 3 million expulsions of migrants crossing the border irregularly that occurred under the pandemic-era Title 42 order between March 2020 and May 2023 the vast majority of which occurred under the Biden administration. Combining deportations with expulsions and other actions to block migrants without permission to enter the United States, the Biden administration’s nearly 4.4 million repatriations are already more than any single presidential term since the George W. Bush administration (5 million in its second term).

www.migrationpolicy.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

These are the rambling of someone drunk on the Red Kool Aide. It was the most formidable and strict immigration ever to come out of committee, and it had enough votes to pass, until Trump shut it down. Trump did shut it down, so that he could campaign on immigration.

But Trump’s hammering of the deal, while he uses immigration as a campaign issue, and his demands that Republicans reject it won the day. On Tuesday, Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., a member of McConnell’s leadership team and one of several prospects to replace him as leader, rejected the border bill, saying, “Americans will turn to the upcoming election to end the border crisis.”

www.nbcnews.com...

Trump can’t shut down anything, he’s not even in office. The bill died in the house. Even the R that helped write it stopped supporting it because of the ridicule he got. He’s from my state, people were pissed off here, should’ve seen his FB page😂 Try again

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You're going to need to subtract 4.4 million from the Trump year's bottom line.

The 1.1 million deportations since the beginning of fiscal year (FY) 2021 through February 2024 (the most recent data available) are on pace to match the 1.5 million deportations carried out during the four years President Donald Trump was in office. These deportations are in addition to the 3 million expulsions of migrants crossing the border irregularly that occurred under the pandemic-era Title 42 order between March 2020 and May 2023 the vast majority of which occurred under the Biden administration. Combining deportations with expulsions and other actions to block migrants without permission to enter the United States, the Biden administration’s nearly 4.4 million repatriations are already more than any single presidential term since the George W. Bush administration (5 million in its second term).

www.migrationpolicy.org...

😂😂😂MPI. It’s no wonder you think what you think. MPI (your linky)is a immigration activist think tank. The two founders one which has passed were activist for immigration, I posted the other day on them and destroyed their data and lies. They spin a good web considering everything they put out is as biased as they come. They’ll say anything to favor immigration. Find better sources if you want people to take you serious.

Bottom line is the Democrat party and this administration has committed what would amount to treason in my eyes and most everyone else’s that’s paying the slightest attention. This administration has done nothing at the border but open up the flood gates. Funny thing is they’re trying to blame it on Trump just like you. If they would’ve left well enough alone with Trumps policies until there was a better solution…. If they had done that we wouldn’t be having a conversation about the major failures of this administration, especially our most bestest border czar ever, your gurl failed on a colossal level.
edit on 1-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

That new Bill (which had too many Partisan latched catches) was not in play when Kamala and Biden and Mayorkas arranged for the planned Migrant crisis. 😃 Lots of people having trouble understanding why the Democrat campaign strategy is to lie and cheat?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

MSNBC Resident Wacko Joy Reid Suffers Meltdown – Lectures NABJ, Saying, ‘Y’all Got Played’ by Donald Trump

This is how the lefty msm tries to come to grips with the fact that Trump crushed it. There is no way that Joy Reid could continue pretending Trump was awful so instead of admitting he had the crowd agreeing with him, made valid points and answered questions in deep blue Chicago to an audience that most political pundits would say would never vote for Trump, Joy took the low road and lashed out at the NBJA, recognizing that Trump has pushed the absurd Kamala rebranding fairytale aside. Mark that as another win for Trump, MAGA and the USA.
liberal heads are exploding

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The bill died in the house.

Right. Mike Johnson did Trump's bidding, and refused to even bring it to the floor. House Republicans could have marked it up. I mean, Senate Republican were asked to put this bill together by GOP leaders, they negotiated for months and finally got a bi-partisan bill out of committee with Mitch McConnell's enthusiastic backing and support. But Trump planned to campaign on "them immigrants taking yer jobs!", and couldn't do that if Mike Johnson didn't stop the bill from advancing in The House!

So, he did. I watched the whole thing go down in real time.

Tempers flared Thursday as Republicans battled among themselves over whether to accept or reject a deal for tougher immigration laws, with some pushing back on colleagues who want to bow to former President Donald Trump's wishes and kill it.

The belief among some conservatives is that preventing an agreement will cause voters to blame President Joe Biden for a chaotic situation at the border, even though he has endorsed the negotiations.

“The border is a very important issue for Donald Trump. And the fact that he would communicate to Republican senators and Congress people that he doesn’t want us to solve the border problem — because he wants to blame Biden for it — is really appalling,” Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, told reporters.

“The American people are suffering as a result of what’s happening at the border,” he said. “And someone running for president ought to try and get the problem solved, as opposed to saying, ‘Hey, save that problem! Don’t solve it! Let me take credit for solving it later.’”

Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., urged his colleagues not to make it all about politics at the behest of another candidate.

“I didn’t come here to have the president as a boss or a candidate as a boss. I came here to pass good, solid policy," Tillis said. “It is immoral for me to think you looked the other way because you think this is the linchpin for President Trump to win.”

www.nbcnews.com...

Republican senators made it clear Tuesday that they will kill the border security bill their party negotiated with Democrats, a stunning turnaround less than 48 hours after it was released by Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., and blessed by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.

McConnell, R-Ky. — overruled by his Senate GOP members, House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., and former President Donald Trump — conceded it has no path to passage.

“We had a very robust discussion about whether or not this product could ever become law. And it’s been made pretty clear to us by the speaker that it will not become law,” McConnell told reporters. “So I want to congratulate Sen. Lankford on a remarkable job of negotiating with the other side, getting the support of the Border Council. But it looks to me, and to most of our members, as if we have no real chance here to make a law.”

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 4020242024k59America/Chicago2024-08-01T21:59:40-05:0009pm2024-08-01T21:59:40-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join