It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be aware of this false narrative. They will scrub the internet but the proof is here.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Just to keep it real lets say black jobs are predominantly lower skilled and lower wages.

Let's say lower skilled and lower wages jobs are entry level jobs, great for teenagers and students or anybody looking to enter the work force.

Illegal immigrants usually get cash paying jobs, picking fruit and vegs, childcare and housekeeping, yardwork...stuff that can easily be paid under the table. These are NOT black jobs.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Just to keep it real lets say black jobs are predominantly lower skilled and lower wages.

Let's say lower skilled and lower wages jobs are entry level jobs, great for teenagers and students or anybody looking to enter the work force.

Illegal immigrants usually get cash paying jobs, picking fruit and vegs, childcare and housekeeping, yardwork...stuff that can easily be paid under the table. These are NOT black jobs.

I have included a link to a study and there are other studies more recent. There is actually a coorelation to crime and imprisonment for blacks due to the inabilty to get work. Read the link in the OP. Have you seen the Baltimore black students grades and in other big cities? The open border illegal migrants are competing mostly with blacks. That is just a fact and Trump was speaking to a black audience and naturally highlighted how the open border policy Biden, Kamala and the democrats implemented and stand behind is hurting their community. If you go through some earlier exchanges this has been discussed. There is really no denying it.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I have included a link to a study and there are other studies more recent. There is actually a coorelation to crime and imprisonment for blacks due to the inabilty to get work.

Are you saying there are studies linking systemic racism to unemployment and crime!?!?

Say it isn't so!!!!!

Darn! If only those dang illegal immigrants weren't mucking up the works and taking all those "black jobs", there would be so much less systemic racism, unemployment and crime!

edit on 5920242024k34America/Chicago2024-08-01T12:34:59-05:0012pm2024-08-01T12:34:59-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I have included a link to a study and there are other studies more recent. There is actually a coorelation to crime and imprisonment for blacks due to the inabilty to get work.

Are you saying there are studies linking systemic racism to unemployment and crime!?!?

Say it isn't so!!!!!

Darn! If only those dang illegal immigrants weren't mucking up the works and taking all those "black jobs", there would be so much less systemic racism, unemployment and crime!

I don't get it, if black people can't get jobs in the first place due to what that study claims, then they don't have jobs, right? So there are no black jobs to be a taken away, right? Round and round and round we go.
edit on q00000037831America/Chicago4242America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Say it isn't so!!!!!

Where did you get that from? How is racism being brought up? If the black community is being disproportionately impacted by the open border illegal migration which is seen to have a cascading effect leading to a life of crime and incarceration how is recognizing that and wanting to stop the open border policies causing that...how is that racist? Can you tell me if you read the study?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

How is racism being brought up?

There is actually a coorelation to crime and imprisonment for blacks due to the inabilty to get work.

Why can't "blacks" get work?
Go ahead....you can say it...

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

How is racism being brought up?

There is actually a coorelation to crime and imprisonment for blacks due to the inabilty to get work.

Why can't "blacks" get work?
Go ahead....you can say it...

Here you go from my OP.....
I made this OP to get ahead of the incoming barrage of "black jobs?". What are black jobs? Just to keep it real lets say black jobs are predominantly lower skilled and lower wages. Now that doesn't sound very nice and yes there are many very smart high earning black people but they are not the norm. The biggest problem is the absurdly high number of black children who grow up without a dad in the household, but I digress. The point is that illegal immigration and open borders will no doubt have the most negative impact on black jobs compared to any other demographic. Now when the msm tries to paint Trump as mean ugly racist you can see that he is right.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The point is that illegal immigration and open borders will no doubt have the most negative impact on black jobs compared to any other demographic.

Just say it, illegal immigrant are taking all the "black jobs". That's it, right?

Now when the msm tries to paint Trump as mean ugly racist you can see that he is right.

What I can see is that the MSN is dead on right. Trump's racism is palpable.

edit on 0220242024k00America/Chicago2024-08-01T13:00:02-05:0001pm2024-08-01T13:00:02-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

My team and I scoured the NAEP data sets and found a trend that should concern every politician — indeed, every American. In California, 90 percent of students cannot do math or read well. In New York, the numbers are 85 percent and 82 percent. In Illinois it is 86 percent and 85 percent. In Texas the numbers are 84 percent and 89 percent. Maryland sits at 86 percent for math and 80 percent for reading. My home state of South Carolina is 90 percent and 87 percent. In Georgia, the numbers are 86 percent and 82 percent. In Missouri, it is 89 percent and 88 percent. And in Washington, D.C., the numbers are 85 percent and 87 percent. 

here you go

Now do you know why illegal migrants can come here and compete for black jobs? When Trump was president he fought to close the border and stop illegal migration he created opportunity zones in black neighborhoods and the black workers had the highest wage gains that they ever saw before. The systemic racism was nurtured by Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and democrat policies. It took Trump less than one term as President to make a positive, significant impact in the black community.

edit on 1-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Somebody's racism is certainly palpable.

And it isn't Trump's.

Illegal immigrants usually get cash paying jobs, picking fruit and vegs, childcare and housekeeping, yardwork...stuff that can easily be paid under the table. These are NOT black jobs.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Now do you know why illegal migrants can come here and compete for black jobs?

LOL...You just keep doubling down on that "black jobs" moniker. It won't make it less racist. Even your "whataboutism" won't make your post less racist.

ROTF-LMAO
edit on 3620242024k29America/Chicago2024-08-01T14:29:36-05:0002pm2024-08-01T14:29:36-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

They’re absolutely taking jobs from the black community, construction has been taken over by Latinos. When those Latinos become business owners, they’re not hiring blacks or white people, not when cousin Juan and Jesus needs a job.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

That’s becoming a exception not the norm. They get fake SS cards and get employed everywhere. Then when tax season comes they don’t get W-2’s because they’re not in the system, so they go get another fake SS card and stay employed by the same company or move along. Used to drive my secretary/bookeeper friend bananas come tax time. You obviously don’t know how they work the system.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The point is that illegal immigration and open borders will no doubt have the most negative impact on black jobs compared to any other demographic.

Just say it, illegal immigrant are taking all the "black jobs". That's it, right?

Now when the msm tries to paint Trump as mean ugly racist you can see that he is right.

What I can see is that the MSN is dead on right. Trump's racism is palpable.

If those jobs identify as black, who are you to condemn them 😂

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

They get fake SS cards and get employed everywhere.

It happens, but that is NOT the norm. The "norm" for illegal immigrants is to get migrant work, work the season, get in and out quick. For others, they will lay low, live with family or friends and work for cash. Very few try to "steal a life for themselves in America" by using a fake or stolen ID. It's not a good bet in the long run, as you've pointed out with your bookkeeping woes.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I think black jobs are the inner city jobs that are mostly filled by black people because they make up the vast majority of the inner city. Or is that raycist?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm so confused. Are Del Taco jobs Latinx jobs or Black jobs? Whose jobs are the White people working there taking?

edit on 1920242024k02America/Chicago2024-08-01T16:02:19-05:0004pm2024-08-01T16:02:19-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think black jobs are the inner city jobs that are mostly filled by black people because they make up the vast majority of the inner city. Or is that raycist?

Records of employment, education records, medical records, home ownership record prison records, etc..based on demographics are kept for just thos reason. When you are able to see a particular demographic hit by something like Covid for the seniors or as here we see here the black demographic being hit hard by open door policies in terms of jobs. Some people are here to be disagreeable, not willing to learn what the policy impact of open borders has on black Americans. Americans first, no policy implemented by our government should have a negative impact to a particular American citizen demographic and once we identify it we should change it. The OP here is about how black communities are losing employment opportunities due to open border policies.
Facts matter.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

They get fake SS cards and get employed everywhere.

It happens, but that is NOT the norm. The "norm" for illegal immigrants is to get migrant work, work the season, get in and out quick. For others, they will lay low, live with family or friends and work for cash. Very few try to "steal a life for themselves in America" by using a fake or stolen ID. It's not a good bet in the long run, as you've pointed out with your bookkeeping woes.

It’s actually a lot more popular than you think. They can get cards for x amount of dollars, drivers lisc too. Trust me when I say a large amount of illegals do this, it’s very easy. Most don’t work and then go back to Mexico if they don’t have green cards because then they have to get back in.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Some people are here to be disagreeable, not willing to learn what the policy impact of open borders has on black Americans.

And some people refuse to accept, and be willing to learn from, the fact that unemployment and crime in Black communities and inner cities are the result of intentional systemic racism more so than illegal immigration.

Further, illegal immigration is a direct result of US policy of continual (sometimes not so) covert destabilization of 3rd world countries. That's another component of racism, by the way.

edit on 4220242024k14America/Chicago2024-08-01T16:14:42-05:0004pm2024-08-01T16:14:42-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join