It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens served in Trump’s Cabinet. Four say he should be re-elected.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

Change history? Like the Prager U videos/ books now being introduced into Florida schools? With new history like "slavery was better than death!", " slaves learned great skills!" "Rosa parks just moved her seat!" Or Texas, they weren't slaves they were "Involuntarily located".

LOL, well, whatabout....no, I was talking about the part where everyone is parroting the notecard the Harris campaign sent out claiming there was no such thing as a border czar, therefore, Harris had nothing to do with the border or immigration, even though we have Joe Biden's words appointing her to work on the border issue, and her words accepting the role. But I totally think we should talk about how orange Trump is, and whatabout J.D. Vance, he's weird. And whatabout Trump being mean and orange. Let's talk about that.
edit on 31-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Fact check: Harris Falsely claims Project 25 blueprint calls for cutting Social Security

Why are you deflecting? I didn't say anything about Social Security or cite Kamala Harris.

I posted a video to allay AwakeNotWoke's regret about Trump's flawed 1st cabinet being deep state plants. The video I linked point to a sub-organization, part of the 3rd Pillar (Training) of Project 2025, The Presidential Administration Academy, an online training program for conservatives interested in serving in the Trump administration, to be ready on "Day "One".

Last I heard they had 11,000 non-deep state certified conservatives, ready to serve President Trump's administration!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Maybe you need to look at Biden's original statement word for word. She was tasked with working with the countries people are fleeing from. Don't see czar anywhere in there.

link
edit on 31-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Threadbarer

NBC News reached out to 44 of the dozens of people who served in Trump's Cabinet over his term in office. Most declined to comment or ignored the requests.

From your source ^^^
Most Declined Comment or Ignored the Request.

I wonder Why Everyone who NBC contacted refused to comment ???? Think about it mate use those brain cells ......

Are they Afraid to say something Negative about Trump To NBC ?

Or are they afraid to say something Positive about Trump to NBC ???

Or do they think NBC isn’t worth communicating with

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Ohhh... she knelt out of respect when she unveiled a bill, and the black caucus were praying for those who had been murdered.

I understand you are only used to those who revile others. That must have been very scary for you. My condolences.

And you do not seem to be familiar with how cults work. They worship one man, who can do no wrong in their eyes, to the point of feverish devotion, often seeing him as a savior, not allowed to speak against him or face shunning from the other members.

So a quick review of the Biden administration and I think I can visualise what your communicating.

Handsomely done 😂

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Maybe you need to look at Biden's original statement word for word. She was tasked with working with the countries people are fleeing from. Don't see czar anywhere in there.

link

nope, the term CZAR was coined by the MSM. The left leaning MSM. If you look super hard, I bet you can find some footage of them calling her that, right to her face, and her not correcting them. Why would they call her that? What were Biden's exact words? If only we have a video.....

edit on 31-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
72 orthodontists in Oklahoma all agree Donald Trump would be bad for the nation also....do you believe that one?

F'k Pence. He is a RINO. He was supposed to run as POTUS in 2016 and lose. The only reason he was VP is the RNC, at the time not controlled by Trump, told him to take him or walk. (read a book)

No one voting for Trump cares...no one.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Color me surprised. The man is an angry buffoon.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Although very cringe. They were kneeling in solidarity.

Yes pandering and virtue signaling are very cringe but standard practice for the dems.

And therein lies more evidence that the MAGA cult has dehumanized everyone else but them.

So my observations of their behavior is dehumanizing?
Dehumanizing would be to say you're a thin-skinned snowflake but I would never do that.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You're insinuating that that they lack a sense of empathy or feelings that they're only pandering and virtue signaling. You're dehumanizing them, less than a person.

I've noticed this amongst MAGA type. I see if day in and out, its not even hidden anymore. "They", "them", "the left", "the liberals". You don't even see fellow Americans as people anymore, just "the other". All for what?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Not less than a person. Just not a decent person. I can't believe you can look at Nancy Pelosi taking a knee and defend it. If the Republicans did something like that I'd say the same thing. The swamp is deep and wide.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

She can't empathize for a hurting community within the US?

As much as you and I know the BLM movement and Floyd fiasco was hichjacked for political means, it doesn't mean they weren't feeling any sort of empathy towards the situation and in their in elitist, rich people way did their part. Sure it, might be a feel good moment for them, but they're still people.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

If you say so, what I saw was a photo op.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   

It... was a photo op, what else would it be? Can you still not admit that there may have been meaning behind it tho?

Why is there such a strong need to feel you have to be contrarian all the time against the people you don't like?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join