It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens served in Trump’s Cabinet. Four say he should be re-elected.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If Trump has no connection to Project 2025, how did he get the director of Project 2025 to "step down?"

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Ah, my mistake.

So they were praying to God.

Not like the people I posted who were kneeling to Floyd and black folks in general....

Totes the same thing..right?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Right? How dare someone pray for a deceased person/ family who lost someone because you declare they are not worthy. Please don't tell me you have "Proud Christian" in your bio somewhere. Likely you do.

They do have beef. But look in this thread, they are "deep state" "brainwashed", "Never Trumpers". Perfectly normal reaction to someone who disagrees with you? Nah. That's culty.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Although very cringe. They were kneeling in solidarity.

Whereas what has been displayed already Donald's followers have displayed cultist behavior.
edit on 31-7-2024 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So they weren't praying?

I showed democrat leaders. That is the standard thus far.

We could go back and fourth for pages and pages if it was supporters....

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

. For some reason, Donald Trump took people onto his team who were deep-staters and traitors, or at the very best had little to no integrity. From Pence and Barr on down, they have show their true colors.

He won't be sidelined by "deep state" traitors this time around!

Gawd, even CNN is calling BS on this crap!

Fact check: Harris Falsely claims Project 25 blueprint calls for cutting Social Security

Facts First: One of Harris’ claims about Project 2025 is false, while another is at least misleading. The Project 2025 document does not show that Trump intends to cut Social Security; the document barely discusses Social Security at all and does not propose cuts to the program. In addition, contrary to Harris’ suggestion, Project 2025 does not call to “end” the Affordable Care Act or eliminate its protections for people with pre-existing conditions. The document does criticize the Affordable Care Act, especially the law’s expansion of Medicaid, but makes clear it is advocating changes to the law rather than terminating the law entirely.

And then this gem-

A Harris campaign official said the campaign has “made a deliberate decision to brand all of Trump’s policies” as “Project 2025,” since they believe “it has stuck with voters.”

Quit being led around by the nose, Sook!
Oh yeah, impossible we know... carry on

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Right? How dare someone pray for a deceased person/ family who lost someone because you declare they are not worthy. Please don't tell me you have "Proud Christian" in your bio somewhere. Likely you do.

They declared they weren't worthy. Not I.

Please tell me how bad you want to punch Christians. And Nazis. And whoever else you can apply a subjective label to in order to push for violence.

Because this game is pretty old and obvious.

They do have beef. But look in this thread, they are "deep state" "brainwashed", "Never Trumpers". Perfectly normal reaction to someone who disagrees with you? Nah. That's culty.

I understand that disagreements in your world are "cult" behavior. Conversely, keeping your mouth shut and accepting your own rights being torn from you is "normal" in your world.

That's my point and why you are not a serious person nor taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: FlyersFan

If Trump has no connection to Project 2025, how did he get the director of Project 2025 to "step down?"

And Kevin Roberts tweeted Paul didn't really step down completely. He "moved to the frontlines". Considering Paul and many other former admin are looking forward to being in the next Trump administration, that may be the "frontline" he's waiting on.

Add in the discussion today of Roberts stating it's a "tactical move" that I just had linked to, it's gone quiet, not gone.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Yes pandering and virtue signaling are very cringe but standard practice for the dems.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Have you lost your mind? When have I ever claimed to want to punch anyone? When have a championed violence?

Such compassion you have for those people and family who have lost someone. Yikes.

Oh I vote so my rights will not be taken from me. I would vote against Trump for his federal police immunity he states he will pass, by itself since he now is bringing that up, after Sonia Massey was just shot in the face for calling about an intruder and his own partners body cam and his own police force determined that he should be charged with first degree murder. There's a right to life, that the candidate feels should not be punishable if taken away because a man wears a badge.

But in the meantime, "elect me, because I'll pardon the poor political prisoners" who fractured skulls, broke ribs, gouged eyes, of police officers protecting the heart of our nation. Smdh. A snake.
edit on 31-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Not only are you people weird you're also dense.

what do you mean by "you people"?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
So ATS in another thread tells him "no whataboutism" start another thread. Starts thread, they proceed with
whataboutism and complain about the thread.

🤣🤣🤡

It's a tough road for anyone who doesn't tow the cult line. Even noticed a long time member pulling out the "deep state" line never seen from them before. Guess gotta go all in at this point the way the GOP campaign is floundering and can't find a foothold. Trump is even trying to flip the "weird" thing back around. 🤣

I don't want to alarm you, but in your spare time, ponder that the group you are with is actively trying to erase history, and lie directly to you and the rest of America, while you cheer it on. I'm not sure what constitutes a cult, but you might be in a cult.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Have you lost your mind? When have I ever claimed to want to punch anyone? When have a championed violence?

It's the next step after the "othering."

Pick up a book sometime if you want to know what we are living through, what side you find yourself on, how you're being used and what happens when people like me are eliminated.....

"Your vote" is a laughable standard at this juncture in time.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Derek Chauvin didn't seem to get his qualified immunity. But you must be right. Since Trump will be a dictator on day 1, he will make his Gestapo immune from the public just before he sends them out to kill every first born democrat in a family. Or is that too Jewish?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Only one side is regularly referring to other humans as animals.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Change history? Like the Prager U videos/ books now being introduced into Florida schools? With new history like "slavery was better than death!", " slaves learned great skills!" "Rosa parks just moved her seat!" Or Texas, they weren't slaves they were "Involuntarily relocated".

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So this is another situation where Trump's worshippers know what he really meant even though his words were perfectly clear.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Only one side is regularly referring to other humans as animals.

I'd rather be called one than treated like one......

But that's just me.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Derek Chauvin didn't seem to get his qualified immunity. But you must be right. Since Trump will be a dictator on day 1, he will make his Gestapo immune from the public just before he sends them out to kill every first born democrat in a family. Or is that too Jewish?

Hey, he's the one telling you he will do it. Don't act like I made it up.

"We're going to give our police their power back," he told rallygoers in Waukesha, "and we are going to give them immunity from prosecution."

Link

And before anyone attacks me for being anti police. My brother was a federal officer before he died, my sister in law is a federal officer, and I've extended family in law enforcement. Even they will tell you a federal immunity is not good, because there are bad cops. Good cops know this.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: strongfp

Yes pandering and virtue signaling are very cringe but standard practice for the dems.

And therein lies more evidence that the MAGA cult has dehumanized everyone else but them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join