It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92 Percent of Kamala Harris Staff Over Past Three Years Quit In Disgust

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Read that she drops the *f bombs all of the
time too, imagine being a dog on her campaign
and the evil animal control officer kicks ya
and swears at ya too.

Pretty sure some of those VP picks are
choosing not to board the ship, rather
than being a rat over board once Trump gets
ahold of her record and makes it public.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The Governor of Pennyslvania is campaigning for her and campaigning to be picked.
He'll take the slot. Poor dumbass schlub. He's in for a rough ride with her.
(He would be a more logical choice for President than she is !!)

Its hilarious, maybe he thinks he might get
something on the side, he looks like the
weird type that would too.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: burntheships

Beshear, Shapiro, Kelly, Pritzker, and Buttigieg all seem to be spending a lot of time and money trying to position themselves as the best pick for none of them to want it.

You can't fix stupid.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: burntheships

Beshear, Shapiro, Kelly, Pritzker, and Buttigieg all seem to be spending a lot of time and money trying to position themselves as the best pick for none of them to want it.

you are missing the bigger picture mate .

They wanna be the VP pick so they can be the nominee.

The Democrats will get buyers remorse very soon and swap Harris , The VP pick is the likely replacement.
edit on 31-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So democrats won't get a choice in not only their presidential nomination but also a whos who of the worst polling candidates.

Incredible.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

So democrats won't get a choice in not only their presidential nomination but also a whos who of the worst polling candidates.

Incredible.

That's why I don't buy this story of Harris setting donation records or enjoying the support of thousands of new voters or whatever they are saying.

She has polled as the worst VP in 50 years consistently in her entire tenure.

This is all smoke and mirrors and the premise by these clowns of Trump being scared to debate her is ludicrous.

Trump will debate her and Trump will destroy her based on the Biden/Harris garbage record and then they will try to replace her as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Incredible.

Of course not

It's funny really watching all of them Jump on Kamala's Train. She is far to radical and has nothing to run on , She will likely be replaced with in 4 to 6 weeks I'm betting .

And of course The Dems will jump Ship again claiming this nominee was always who they wanted.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I'm not going to lie. It's a genius strategy to keep playing whack-a-mole with the D candidate.

Not only does it keep the Trump team chasing wild geese, it also bleeds his campaign capital. Which is quite inline with all of the actions taken against them via court cases and lawfare.

Trouble is, this omits any notion of democracy and for the past 10 years I've heard nothing but how it is Trump who is a "threat to democracy."

Even further troubling is how everyone going along with this is trying to make you believe this is normal.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: RazorV66
This thread is about Harris and how cruel of a bitch she can be.
Why don't you guys take your whataboutism with Trump and make another usual crying Liberal thread about him.
Stop trying to derail this one.

TRUE. We got dragged off topic.
Back to Kamala Harris and her inability to get along with people, and her entitled attitude.

Thankyou for calling everybody to get back to the actual topic of how Kamala is a horrible person to work with...unless she's having sex with you in the office like she did with Willie Brown and no doubt many others.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: FlyersFan

Ohhh, that is a problem now? Why not before?

Turnover on President Trump's “A Team”

President Trump’s “A Team” turnover is 92% as of January 20, 2021

Brookings.edu

Uhmm big difference . coup malas staff all quit in disgust . Trump fired everybody.
edit on 31-7-2024 by pennylane123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: nugget1
The media making such a big deal over Kamal raising $200 million like it's a big deal is just more wowing the crowd to make her look electable.

Zuckerberg spent $500 million in Wisconsin alone, pandering the liberal vote.

It stands to reason liberals are going to be butt-hurt whenever someone wipes the lipstick off Kamal's face and instantly go into 'what-about-ism' mode, like Trump was never discussed and fought over.

I'm noticing that whataboutism seems to be the new go-to move by the resident lefties, as if that "weird" trend was orchestrated.

it's bout all they've got to counter with, honestly. It's not like they cn honestly sing Kamal's praises fo a job-any job-well done.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
A lot of bosses are assholes. If they are successful, it means they don't take crap from certain folks. It is rhose who get told off that usually whine.
Gordon Ramsey the chef won't hold back and speak nicely to morons. He is one of the most successful chefs in the world.
Those who want to learn properly put up with him, because it's worth it.

My first boss was a total asshole, mean, shouty, insulting. But my apprenticeship is srevung me still today. They had a very successful family business in my city.
I learned good, solid stuff.

Kameltoe Harris is a victim bitch. She isn't mean because she wants her employees to work properly. No, this woman wants all the admiration without working too hard.
Dumb people rhen go on mistreating underlings because they get off on being their bosses.

However her status isn't based on any particular knowledge or skill. She is where she is for different reasons.

Is it just me who can see this difference as clear as the day?
It's not rocket science. We all know both types.
How anyone can even compare the two is beyond me.

Apples and dried up sultanas...🙄

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It's not whataboutism as much as bias.

Here's how the bias pattern is going to go for the next 100 or so days...

"Kamala sucks!"

"Well Trump is no better and Here's why..."

Hypocrisy. Deflection. Strawman.

No minds changed. Time wasted.

Just switch the names around and repeat for the next 100 days depending on which side you're on.

There... I saved everyone some time.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I don't see anyone else calling this part out, but I will. You mention that ATS varies off-topic. The topic is how 92% of Kamala Harris' staff left, not about how 92% of Donald Trump's staff left. If you want to discuss the latter, make a thread about it.

On topic, it doesn't surprise me based on the stories that have been reported about her. She does not seem to be a very nice person to work for or around.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
NY Post - ‘Bully’ Kamala Harris ‘berated staff,’ left them in tears after berating them with ‘F-bombs,’ intern told never to make eye contact: report

Kamala Harris “throws around F-bombs” and constantly berated her staff when she was California Attorney General, according to a shocking report.

An unearthed 2019 op-ed from professor Terry McAteer published in California newspaper The Union describes the “eye-opening” month his son Gregory spent as an intern for Harris, now the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

McAteer, a Democrat with generational political ties to the party, claimed his son was subjected to a “side of Kamala Harris which the general public does not know”.

“Harris vocally throws around ‘F-bombs’ and other profanity constantly in her berating of staff and others,” McAteer wrote.

“As AG… Harris instructed her entire staff to stand every morning as she entered the office and say, ‘Good Morning General’.

“Gregory was also given instructions to never address Harris nor look her in the eye as that privilege was only allowed to senior staff members.”

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Related to the topic which I've mentioned multiple times, why are these traits bad for a woman but acceptable for a man.

It is on topic. There is no outrage over a man with the same stats. If I would have just made the claim, 20 people would have screeched, "who says it is ok for a man" " you have no proof it would be OK for man" "ATS would state the same thing if it were a man".

Always have to provide a link and info to support a point no?

So why are these traits bad for a woman but fine in a man?

And with a similar theme, someone was told they were off topic in a thread and to post their own thread. They did. Guess what? It went pages worth of "whatabout" Harris. Too funny.
edit on 2-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

why are these traits bad for a woman but acceptable for a man.

As someone has already pointed out, Trump fired most of the people that left him and Harris's people left and ran away because she was an abusive bitch.
She was abusive because of her shortcomings as a leader.

Read the damn links and stories.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

No I just asked why it matters now.

If you look at the dates, most of the turnover was his first year in office. Also, not being a career politician, he made naïve mistakes. But he fired them or they resigned under pressure. Many were promoted. So there were more issues with personnel his first year than the following years.

That figure significantly surpasses President Joe Biden’s staff turnover rate of 77% and former President Donald Trump’s rate of 72% during their terms, according to the site.

So Biden's turnover was higher than Trump's and Kamala has had a steady and consistent loss of staff throughout her term:

Twenty-four of the employees from April 2023 to this past March departed, the watchdog said. Of the 47 staffers that started with Harris, only four have reportedly stayed with her.

That's a lot. You should look at more than numbers and dig into the why's. It would also indicate she will have a heck of a time uniting people if she can't even unite her staff. I don't see any undying devotion to Kamala like Trump has. And there's a reason for that. Especially so, since the Left seem more dedicated to the party regardless of the message or the messenger than other political parties.

Don't address her directly, don't look her in the eye, call her "general"......the way she has treated many of her staff is the way a slave holder would treat their servants.

But overall, Kamala is being Kamala. She doesn't care about people, only that they're under her foot doing her bidding. People are steps stones for her personal gain or ego.

edit on nd31202400000031bFri, 02 Aug 2024 12:55:44 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Kamala was a client of Jeffrey Epstein.

Kamala wanted to make prostitution legal across America.

All the clues point to why Kamala is mean to everyone.

She hates herself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join