It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92 Percent of Kamala Harris Staff Over Past Three Years Quit In Disgust

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

🤣 His VP won't even endorse him.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well, she has a confirmed history of having inappropriate sexual relationships with people she works with.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I heard she makes people stand when she enters a room...

She is the perfect amalgam if woke ideology and late stage capitalism had a child it would be Kamala Harris. She can appeal to black, Indian, woman voters while funneling them and their loved ones into for profit prisons to increase her net worth.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

Sure it is. Discuss away. I just wondered what's different now that it should be concerning. If you tell me why that number is no problem for one, but I should be worried now, then shouldn't you tell me why?

As a guy who doesn't agree much with your opinions, as we are free to disagree, I have to say you have a valid question. And i am not seeing anyone answer your question...so here is my take on the difference.

The difference lies in the reporting of the MSM.....

Trump:

4 years of constant Orange Man Bad. HE was evil, mean, a jerk, etc., so one would expect a high turn-over rate.

Add in the fact that he got rid of SOME of the wolves in sheep's clothing, and it could be higher.

Harris:

4 years of how amazing and smart SHE is. Brains, beauty, and hip. Loved by everyone.

And now we find out how mean she is. That the MSM was lying again to us.

That's why it matters now.

Question:

If you compare numbers and they are equal, as is claimed, then they are the same. so a vote for Harris is a vote for Trump?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Sure it is. Discuss away. I just wondered what's different now that it should be concerning. If you tell me why that number is no problem for one, but I should be worried now, then shouldn't you tell me why?

I'd say because Trump is an asshole, and that makes sense, but then, you would have to accept that Harris is the same, which is fine, and I think most believe that, but the current narrative is not that.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yeah, so I went digging into why the turnovers on both sides.

Trump doesn't seem to have the rep of mistreating people by any stretch that Mrs. Harris does.

And that was while he was president. She hasn't even made it that far yet.
Imagine how mean she could be when under the actual stress of having to do her job!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

🤣 His VP won't even endorse him.

You guys nervousness over Kamala is palpable.

Let me put it as gentle as I can to you fragile clowns.....Hillary Clinton will be President before Harris will.

😂😂

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It appears even Kamala's husband isn't that devoted to their relationship either.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The media making such a big deal over Kamal raising $200 million like it's a big deal is just more wowing the crowd to make her look electable.

Zuckerberg spent $500 million in Wisconsin alone, pandering the liberal vote.

It stands to reason liberals are going to be butt-hurt whenever someone wipes the lipstick off Kamal's face and instantly go into 'what-about-ism' mode, like Trump was never discussed and fought over.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Kamalas 2020 campaign staff abandoned her too.

Media called her crash, breathtakingly sudden.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Could very well be the same type of boss so to speak. ATS raves about what a leader Trump is, so I'm unsure why it should be any different here now.

I can't seem to find any posts here raising this very same issue, so I was curious why we should be worried.

As far as MSM I never really heard anything about his turnover. I only looked to see what the range is, and my link provided the various predecessors.

And yes, ATS unfortunately usually prefers to bring attacks against the poster, or varies off topic, or moves the goalpost instead of directly addressing a question. Think this is the 4th time it's happened in the last 24 hours for me.
edit on 31-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The media making such a big deal over Kamal raising $200 million like it's a big deal is just more wowing the crowd to make her look electable.

Zuckerberg spent $500 million in Wisconsin alone, pandering the liberal vote.

It stands to reason liberals are going to be butt-hurt whenever someone wipes the lipstick off Kamal's face and instantly go into 'what-about-ism' mode, like Trump was never discussed and fought over.

I'm noticing that whataboutism seems to be the new go-to move by the resident lefties, as if that "weird" trend was orchestrated.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Joe is 40 years older than Jill. He cant...you know...The THING.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

My Son Internet for Kamala Harris and it was a Nightmare

[My son Gregory, who interned for Vice President Harris, said she] vocally throws around “F-bombs” and other profanity constantly in her berating of staff and others. The staff is in complete fear of her and she uses her profanity throughout the day.

As [California] Attorney General, Senator Harris instructed her entire staff to stand every morning as she entered the office and say, “Good Morning General.”

Gregory was also given instructions to never address Harris nor look her in the eye as that privilege was only allowed to senior staff members.

There is no full name attached to this source so there is no way to verify.
But it sounds about right for her considering all the other reports by staff.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Again, she will have no problem finding eager replacements with the right attitude. No problemo.

The 'right attitude' according to far left quintessentone .... someone who is willing to carry water for the democrat failed policies, all the while agreeing to be the punching bag for the politicians who are failing ...agree to be called names and sworn at ... agree to be belittled and be the target of anger rants ... agree to work in a toxic environment lead by a lazy bitch who blames all the underlings for her own failures .... someone who has so little self respect that they take all the abuse and agree that everything wrong is their own fault .... yeah, THAT is the 'right attitude' according to quintessentone.

Pffft No wonder the democrats are so screwed up.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
... but why are only four members of Trump's White House staff saying they'll vote for him for another term?

Cuz he's a bloviating ass.
Are you admitting that Kamala Harris is an ass too?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: JAY1980

My Son Internet for Kamala Harris and it was a Nightmare

[My son Gregory, who interned for Vice President Harris, said she] vocally throws around “F-bombs” and other profanity constantly in her berating of staff and others. The staff is in complete fear of her and she uses her profanity throughout the day.

As [California] Attorney General, Senator Harris instructed her entire staff to stand every morning as she entered the office and say, “Good Morning General.”

Gregory was also given instructions to never address Harris nor look her in the eye as that privilege was only allowed to senior staff members.

There is no full name attached to this source so there is no way to verify.
But it sounds about right for her considering all the other reports by staff.

Stand at attention when she walks in the room and say "Good Morning General" ?

What a WEIRD bitch.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Like I said ...
Cuz he's a bloviating ass.
Are you admitting that Kamala Harris is an ass too?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: frogs453

Yea, sounds like her and Donald would make a great team.

Well, there is a slightly nuanced difference in the responsibilities of a President and Vice President, wouldn't you say?

Granted Kamala knew she could be thrust into the Presidency at any time, but she has been treated with kid gloves for the most part. The only thing she has semi-caught heat for is the border.

#2 It's always been Trump's style, FWIW it's not unusual in a few industries either. The burn and churn squeeze the most you can get out of a new orange, discard what is left, and buy a new orange.

He got slammed because of several factors. Is there any doubt some were burned out because thier circle would ask why are you working for OMB? Besides it sucks to work for for somebody who is scorned in the MSM every day.

Throw in as a DC outsider he didn't have the political connections and selected some that probably had different agendas.

Kamala was better connected to DC, had Barrack's pipeline to tap into, and is treated with kid gloves by MSM

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join