It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92 Percent of Kamala Harris Staff Over Past Three Years Quit In Disgust

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I'm sure he has the former 140 or more involved in Project 2025 support though, so he does have some of them.

Paul Dans who people are saying stepped down, but Kevin Roberts who leads the Project states he just "moved to the front lines" has been vocal about how "they will be called to serve Trump's admin again."

Video

edit on 31-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

How's that saying go? The people that seek power should be the last to have it? Something like that.

99% of people in national politics are the absolute worst people. You don't make it to that level by being a good person.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So then do you believe all the reports about Trump denigrating servicemen and the infirmed? What about his desire to have people that oppose him extrajudicially executed?

All of those reports even have names attached to them and they fit with his narcissistic personality.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
So then do you believe all the reports about Trump denigrating servicemen and the infirmed?

It's possible. He was on tape saying he didn't like 'captured servicemen' like McCain, that they were failures. So the rest of the crapping on service people could be true.

What about his desire to have people that oppose him extrajudicially executed?

That one I doubt. The left has a habit of inflammatory bullsh!t and claiming Trump is going to have them all put in prison and executed etc etc. The idiots on The View and on MSNBC (Maddow, etc) all say that crap. It's their own fearmongering.

edit on 7/31/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I think he implies it without specifically saying it. Such as with General Milley.

“an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH.”

Atlantic

Or like at CPAC

“I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution.”

And then of course, he sees the Hang Pence flags on the 6th as he watches TV and then sends a Tweet throwing Pence under the bus, which naturally caused a huge surge again toward the Capitol building. He knows what to say, without saying it.
edit on 31-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Unless you're on the side of both suck, and find that, we all can sit here and pretend the whole situation of voting for either of them isn't ludicrously insane situation to allow ourselves to be as a nation, is an absolute bizarre as hell and absurd situation to be in.

In that case, this is evidence of case in point.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

a reply to: Threadbarer

This thread is about Harris and how cruel of a bitch she can be.

Why don't you guys take your whataboutism with Trump and make another usual crying Liberal thread about him.

Stop trying to derail this one.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Mark Esper and Bill Barr are on the Left? Barr tried to hedge around it by saying that Trump could always eventually get talked down when he got in one of those moods.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
This thread is about Harris and how cruel of a bitch she can be.
Why don't you guys take your whataboutism with Trump and make another usual crying Liberal thread about him.
Stop trying to derail this one.

TRUE. We got dragged off topic.
Back to Kamala Harris and her inability to get along with people, and her entitled attitude.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Who is trying to derail it. Why are these traits unacceptable in a woman and lauded in a male?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Who is trying to derail it. Why are these traits unacceptable in a woman and lauded in a male?

One last time about Trump.

They oppose Trump because they are weak and fragile.

Obviously Harris is just a cruel and demeaning bitch.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

And again. No, I specifically asked why are these acceptable traits in a male and not a female?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Do you think Trump should be criticized for having a 92% turnover rate?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

No I just asked why it matters now.

It matters because Trump was the actual President . Presidents always have a high Staff Turnover it comes with the Territory.

The President no less during Covid/plandemic , Of course the Rats were running for there lives.

Kamala was just a do nothing VP . Why on Earth would she have a 92% turnover of Staff ?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Sure. Start a thread about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The top criticism of Trump is some of his hires.

I know you'll find this difficult to understand but you are able to criticize your own side.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Looks like she is having trouble getting a
V.P. No one wants the albatross hanging
around their neck!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

around their neck!

Yeah nobody volunteers to climb into a raging dumpster fire without some sort of fire fighting apparatus.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
around their neck!

The Governor of Pennyslvania is campaigning for her and campaigning to be picked.
He'll take the slot. Poor dumbass schlub. He's in for a rough ride with her.
(He would be a more logical choice for President than she is !!)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Beshear, Shapiro, Kelly, Pritzker, and Buttigieg all seem to be spending a lot of time and money trying to position themselves as the best pick for none of them to want it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join