It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate DONALD TRUMP Answering Questions from BLACK JOURNALISTS is Causing Anguish.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Zanti

Misfit

Ah yes, I also can guarantee you do not go around looking at people of color, and determine who is of Jamaican descent, Dominican, from the U.S., Brazilian, etc. Pretty sure you lump them all together.

And why should it matter? Marg insists the "black community" is all in for the old white guy, why wouldn't they be interested in a brown Jamaican Indian?

I can guarantee you do.

For instance I'm Cherokee but follow the Hopi culture. Earned my Feather, participated in a White Rattlesnake dance.

Call me a Paiute and that is the same to me as me telling you that your mother likes to have sex with dogs.

But we're all Native American to you, right?

You are making the same point. Maga are stating she's basically "not really a black American", she's "Jamaican/Indian". Yet if she were walking down the street are these same people going to differentiate that? Not likely.

edit on 31-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: marg6043

Whatever "Project 2025" was, it's being dismantled, according to headlines I'm seeing this evening. When candidate Trump told an interviewer he didn't like most of it, about it 3 weeks ago, I ignored all references to Project 2025.

Really? I mean of course you believe his words.

Paul Dans, former Trump WH admin.

I’ve been down to Mar-a-Lago many times. We have integration with folks on the campaign. Yes, we often supply ideas and personal suggestions. Project 2025 is really going to be the engine room for the next administration. Many of our members served and will be called upon to serve again. I know President Trump's team will be receptive of it

Video

JD Vance who wrote the forward for Kevin Roberts upcoming book.

A few of the Trump WH admin involved in Project 2025

Kevin Roberts told Steve Bannon:

Democrats are “apoplectic right now” because the right is winning, Roberts told former U.S. Rep. Dave Brat, one of the podcast’s guest hosts as Bannon is serving a four-month prison term. “And so I come full circle on this response and just want to encourage you with some substance that we are in the process of the second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be.”

Politico

Also Roberts:

“We are winning… In ways that the other side doesn't yet know… We’re not gonna tell you everything that's coming… [Get] ready to fight"

video

Heritage Group's big splash at GOP Convention
Link

Interesting note. Heritage Group was founded by Paul Weyrich in 1973. Who? Weyrich, who wrote a letter to Evangelical leaders at the time stating that he knew they were all upset that the government would no longer allow segregated Christian schools and they needed to get their own Candidates in office. They knew running on racism would not work, so, he suggested they make abortion the issue to rally around. And that is where the real pushback against abortion from the right started. I've provided the links here before, but will do so if needed.
edit on 31-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

LIVE STREAM STARTS AT 12 Noon Eastern Time on Wednesday July 31, 2024

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

BLACK JOURNALISTS who understand that "A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats", are catching hell for inviting 2024 Presidential Candidate & former U.S. President Donald Trump to speak to their group, and participate in a Q&A session, on Wednesday July 31st.

In fact, One of their leaders just resigned her post, in protest..

Karen Attiah, a longtime Washington Post columnist, on Tuesday said she was stepping down as co-chair of the annual National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) convention following internal and external backlash over the announcement of former President Trump as a featured speaker.

Why it matters: The group has a history of inviting presidential candidates to its annual conference, but Trump's participation is causing a rift between members.

-President Biden addressed a virtual conference between the NABJ and NAHJ in 2020.

-Hillary Clinton spoke at a joint conference between the NABJ and the National Association for Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) in 2016.

-Former President Obama spoke at a Unity conference amongst four journalism diversity groups, including NABJ, in 2008.

NABJ announced Trump's participation at the conference Monday evening, drawing swift pushback from NABJ members and journalists broadly.

Trump will be interviewed on Wednesday at noon CST by a panel of Black journalists, including ABC News correspondent Rachel Scott, Fox News host Harris Faulkner, and Semafor reporter Kadia Goba.

The focus of the discussion is on the most "pressing issues facing the black community," per NABJ.

The Trump campaign confirmed his participation in a statement.
Continued at: www.axios.com...

It's sad that many Black Journalists welcomed confirmed racist Joe Biden, but don't want to hear from the man who saved Black Lives, by lowering inner-city crime.

-WeMustCare

FYI

--BIDEN may be dismantling Trump Administration's "Opportunity Zones" next year, when he raises everyone's taxes.

Opportunity Zones Well Received in Minority Neighborhoods: www.forbes.com...< br />

--RACIST BIDEN DID dismantle the Successful Urban Crime Reduction Program known as Operation LeGend.

Success of Operation LeGend: www.justice.gov...

For those very young mentally, know this: ACTIONS ARE WHAT MATTERS.

Biden-Harris; Worst Team Ever in Charge of America.

edit on 3172024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Isnt she only 1/4 Jamaican? Her father being Irish/Jamaican and her mother Indian?

So, you only need to be 25% Jamaican to identify as black?

What about 1/10th? Still black?

Or, is it just for identity politics?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Whatever "Project 2025" was supposed to be, the idea is being canned, due to non-support from the next U.S. President, Donald Trump.

Project 2025 a Non-Starter: www.nbcnews.com...

Liberals need to focus on the GOOD THINGS President Harris will do for them, instead of devoting their limited gray-matter to fear and worry.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Senator Elizabeth Warren is 1/32nd Indian, which makes her an American Indian when she fills out forms for favoritisms.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Kamala is considered a Black American, but not an African American. Most in the news media aren't bright enough to comprehend what these two designations mean.

She's not even black. She's half Jamaican.
She may self identify as black. But she's not.
Harris has more in common with Rachel Dolezal
than she has with Rosa Parks.

Here is her fathers picture - Read Here

And more information here READ HERE says that some of the Jamaican ancestors were actually IRISH and not from Jamaica ... so Harris being 1/2 Jamaican isn't actually fully 1/2 Jamaican either.
edit on 7/31/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Isn't that for the person to decide? Nikki Haley uses her middle name instead of her ethnic first name and listed white on her voter registration. I don't think we get to decide. I mean unless Harris should still have to follow the one drop rule.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Isnt it her father thats HALF Jamaican? If so, that would make her 1/4 Jamaican. Not even half.

She's majority (half) Indian, right?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: FlyersFan

Isnt it her father thats HALF Jamaican? If so, that would make her 1/4 Jamaican. Not even half.

She's majority (half) Indian, right?

She is fully half Indian by her mother.

Her father is Jamaican ... but that Jamaican line has IRISH people in it.

So her being 1/2 Jamaican is not really true. Part of that 1/2 is IRISH.

Here is her fathers picture - Read Here

And more information here READ HERE says that some of the Jamaican ancestors were actually IRISH and not from Jamaica ... so Harris being 1/2 Jamaican isn't actually fully 1/2 Jamaican either.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I didnt think someone born to 2 immigrant parents would qualify to be U.S. President?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

He and you want to believe it's canned. With Vance knee deep and those from the project involved, especially Kevin Roberts stating Trump is making "tactical decision" to denounce it. Most people are not gullible enough to believe it. It's just hurting him politically at the moment.

Link

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
In case anyone was curious, Trump is absolutely bombing.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
In case anyone was curious, Trump is absolutely bombing.

lol. Like I knew he would. Who do you think he’ll fire for suggesting this was a good idea?
So many sound bites..

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Trump was scheduled to take questions for an hour. His handlers pulled him after 35 minutes because it was going so poorly.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: RazorV66

It will be mass suicides, they all will be drinking the Koolaid of dead, after all they can not be in the same country as Trump will be as president.

I am sure the millions of illegals with the anti-American foreign immigrants will go back to their own countries, to keep hating America.

What irrational fear-mongering and bigoted rhetoric that is!

Why would someone leave everything that they know, and that they love, to move to, and live the rest of their lives in, somewhere that they hate?

How many people break into prisons and occupy cells because they hate being imprisoned?

edit on 2024-07-31T14:58:26-05:0002Wed, 31 Jul 2024 14:58:26 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The "questions were mean and nasty!", but he "crushed it"!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

LIVE STREAM STARTS AT 12 Noon Eastern Time on Wednesday July 31, 2024

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

BLACK JOURNALISTS who understand that "A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats", are catching hell for inviting 2024 Presidential Candidate & former U.S. President Donald Trump to speak to their group, and participate in a Q&A session, on Wednesday July 31st.

Karen Attiah, a longtime Washington Post columnist, on Tuesday said she was stepping down as co-chair of the annual National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) convention following internal and external backlash over the announcement of former President Trump as a featured speaker.

Why it matters: The group has a history of inviting presidential candidates to its annual conference, but Trump's participation is causing a rift between members.

-President Biden addressed a virtual conference between the NABJ and NAHJ in 2020.

-Hillary Clinton spoke at a joint conference between the NABJ and the National Association for Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) in 2016.

-Former President Obama spoke at a Unity conference amongst four journalism diversity groups, including NABJ, in 2008.

NABJ announced Trump's participation at the conference Monday evening, drawing swift pushback from NABJ members and journalists broadly.

Trump will be interviewed on Wednesday at noon CST by a panel of Black journalists, including ABC News correspondent Rachel Scott, Fox News host Harris Faulkner, and Semafor reporter Kadia Goba.

The focus of the discussion is on the most "pressing issues facing the black community," per NABJ.

It's sad that many Black Journalists welcomed confirmed racist Joe Biden, but don't want to hear from the man who saved Black Lives, by lowering inner-city crime.

-WeMustCare

FYI

--BIDEN may be dismantling Trump Administration's "Opportunity Zones" next year, when he raises everyone's taxes.

Opportunity Zones Well Received in Minority Neighborhoods: www.forbes.com...< br />

Opportunity zones were a bi-partisan initiative. It says it right there in the article, too. How can Trump truthfully claim it as one of his successes?

--RACIST BIDEN DID dismantle the Successful Urban Crime Reduction Program known as Operation LeGend.

Success of Operation LeGend: www.justice.gov...

While Operation Legend was running, they claimed 6,000 arrests over 5 months, but that only resulted in 1,500 convictions. That's one in four, or 25%, for those who don't want to do the math.

To me it sounds like three out of every four were probably false arrests, targeting the poorer and most crowded inner city neighbourhoods.

And how do those 1,500 convictions compare with what happened before Project Legend was implemented in July 8, 2020? I can't even find the statistics, but from previous years national statistics, I can infer that more than double the convictions per 6 months occurred in inner cities in the 1990's.

What a triumph! What a good use of public coin!

Any wonder why it was canned?

For those very young mentally, know this: ACTIONS ARE WHAT MATTERS.

Biden-Harris; Worst Team Ever in Charge of America.

Trump and no-one else; Not even a team, and so self-involved that we wonder if he was ever "in charge of America"?

edit on 2024-07-31T15:52:32-05:0003Wed, 31 Jul 2024 15:52:32 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

-WeMustCare

So, as a colored / mixed person, what is your personal response?

Remember you made a thread about being mixed.

Another thread about race. You won't respond to any question about your race, after you made a thread about bring mixed.

I'm Scottish, Dutch, Romanian, Ukrainian, Austrian, Northern Italian.

U?

edit on C202477America/Chicago2024-07-31T22:22:14-05:00312024Wed, 31 Jul 2024 22:22:14 -0500 by Connector because: Maps change,

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The "questions were mean and nasty!", but he "crushed it"!

This is Trump's Nixon moment. Viral Toast.
edit on C202477America/Chicago2024-07-31T22:16:27-05:00312024Wed, 31 Jul 2024 22:16:27 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join