It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate DONALD TRUMP Answering Questions from BLACK JOURNALISTS is Causing Anguish.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What are these Journalists afraid of?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Since you're so tuned in to the "black community". Have they ever seen what you post here? You certainly wouldn't be invited to the cook out.

Ahhhh just like a Lefty you think you know what the Black Community thinks .

you really have no Idea how racist you are do you ???

None of you Lefties do it's mind boggling .

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

🤣🤣 typical Maga. Absolutely not paying attention, and in too big of a hurry to "own" someone who disagrees with you. Your Patriot friend Marg brought up how she knows the southern "black community" is going for Trump.

So, since I was responding to her comment, let's see you post the exact thing to her. If you do not, then you are just a performative outrage artist.

And my friends and family are well aware of many posts here on ATS. So yeah, pretty confident she would not be invited. ATS has been the object of amusement after many family dinners, in between karaoke, spelling bees and dance contests. We vary our entertainment.
edit on 30-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

🤣🤣 typical Maga. Absolutely not paying attention, and in too big of a hurry to "own" someone who disagrees with you. Your Patriot friend Marg brought up how she knows the southern "black community" is going for Trump.

So, since I was responding to her comment, let's see you post the exact thing to her. If you do not, then you are just a performative outrage artist.

And my friends and family are well aware of many posts here on ATS. So yeah, pretty confident she would not be invited. ATS has been the object of amusement after many family dinners, in between karaoke, spelling bees and dance contests. We vary our entertainment.

I see you filter your pain and outrage through a Prism of Humor and Denial .

That's okay I don't blame you it's a common reaction of Cognitive Dissonance , Why do you think Kamala Harris Laughs all the time ? A loud uproarious laugh scares away those pesky Critical thinking skills and Facts. Pay attention to when she Laughs ...It's always after she says something ridiculous.

I don't mean to corner you or make you feel uncomfortable but coming to terms with your own inherent racism will help you grow mate.
edit on 30-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ah yes, I also can guarantee you do not go around looking at people of color, and determine who is of Jamaican descent, Dominican, from the U.S., Brazilian, etc. Pretty sure you lump them all together.

And why should it matter? Marg insists the "black community" is all in for the old white guy, why wouldn't they be interested in a brown Jamaican Indian?

I can guarantee you do.

For instance I'm Cherokee but follow the Hopi culture. Earned my Feather, participated in a White Rattlesnake dance.

Call me a Paiute and that is the same to me as me telling you that your mother likes to have sex with dogs.

But we're all Native American to you, right?

edit on 100000007America/Chicago7pmTue, 30 Jul 2024 22:52:25 -050052 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

They do? His rally in Georgia is Saturday. Let's look for the turnout. I mean besides the same 4 guys he places behind him in the Trump 2020 t-shirts that miraculosly appear at rallies throughout the country.

I'll look for pics from the same stadium at Harris' rally that took place this evening. We can compare the "black community support".

Since you're so tuned in to the "black community". Have they ever seen what you post here? You certainly wouldn't be invited to the cook out.

Respectfully you do know Quavo a hip hop artist was a guest speaker about gun violence, he has a huge following in Atlanta really huge. He is very talented and carries a lot of weight in the ATL. Watch the videos of his speech the audience actually listens to him.

Nothing wrong with BTW, but he was a draw-smart political move, it would be disingenuous to pretend it wasn't

Quavo Huncho
@quavohuncho5077
•
1.61M subscribers
•
234 videos

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Quavo is an institution in the Atlanta rap scene, being born and raised in the area. A source close to Quavo says the rapper is excited to welcome Vice President Harris to his hometown for her first presidential rally in Georgia; the two have formed an authentic bond over the past year, having worked closely together to raise awareness for gun violence prevention.

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

And no surprise, you again came for me, yet are silent to your breathern who actually said it. Hence my response to her.
Yep, typical Maga performative outrage.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

And no surprise, you again came for me, yet are silent to your breathern who actually said it. Hence my response to her.
Yep, typical Maga performative outrage.

No Frogs it just pisses you off because you know it's True .

Black people in the south are following Trump in Growing numbers .

That's not me putting words in someones mouth , That is according to the numbers.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Ok. Please link to the numbers.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Tuesday, July 30, 2024

BLACK JOURNALISTS who understand that "A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats", are catching hell for inviting 2024 Presidential Candidate & former U.S. President Donald Trump to speak to their group, and participate in a Q&A session, on Wednesday July 31st.

In fact, One of their leaders just resigned her post, in protest..

Karen Attiah, a longtime Washington Post columnist, on Tuesday said she was stepping down as co-chair of the annual National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) convention following internal and external backlash over the announcement of former President Trump as a featured speaker.

Why it matters: The group has a history of inviting presidential candidates to its annual conference, but Trump's participation is causing a rift between members.

-President Biden addressed a virtual conference between the NABJ and NAHJ in 2020.

-Hillary Clinton spoke at a joint conference between the NABJ and the National Association for Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) in 2016.

-Former President Obama spoke at a Unity conference amongst four journalism diversity groups, including NABJ, in 2008.

NABJ announced Trump's participation at the conference Monday evening, drawing swift pushback from NABJ members and journalists broadly.

Trump will be interviewed on Wednesday at noon CST by a panel of Black journalists, including ABC News correspondent Rachel Scott, Fox News host Harris Faulkner, and Semafor reporter Kadia Goba.

The focus of the discussion is on the most "pressing issues facing the black community," per NABJ.

The Trump campaign confirmed his participation in a statement.
Continued at: www.axios.com...

It's sad that many Black Journalists welcomed confirmed racist Joe Biden, but don't want to hear from the man who saved Black Lives, by lowering inner-city crime.

-WeMustCare

So, as a colored / mixed person, what is your personal response?

Remember you made a thread about being mixed.
edit on C202477America/Chicago2024-07-30T23:46:16-05:00312024Tue, 30 Jul 2024 23:46:16 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
What are these Journalists afraid of?

The truth coming out.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Whatever "Project 2025" was, it's being dismantled, according to headlines I'm seeing this evening. When candidate Trump told an interviewer he didn't like most of it, about it 3 weeks ago, I ignored all references to Project 2025.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Karen Attiah, a longtime Washington Post columnist, on Tuesday said she was stepping down as co-chair of the annual National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) convention following internal and external backlash over the announcement of former President Trump as a featured speaker.

Question: Was this a paying gig?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: WeMustCare

The truth is that here in the south black community's support Trump, but you are not going to find that out from liberal news channels.

It's the same here in Chicago too. The News Media keeps the public in the dark regarding awards Trump has received from Black leaders over the past 30 years, just like they keep hidden Joe Biden's rapes, stealing/selling documents, and recent onset of dementia.

President Trump will force the major news media outlets to be more America Friendly, or leave the country, or shut down.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" We can compare the "black community support". "

Ah , you Do Know Kamala is a Jamaican Indian Right ? ......Hmm.....

Kamala is considered a Black American, but not an African American. Most in the news media aren't bright enough to comprehend what these two designations mean.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: WeMustCare

A rising tide might lift all boats, but an improving economy doesn't necessarily help all sectors of society equally. It depends on the details of how the economics are distributed.

The lowest that Black unemployment got under Trump was 5.3% in August and September of 2019, while the lowest under Biden was 4.8% in April, 2023, a record low for the last 50 years or so.

The lowest Black poverty rate under Trump was 18.8% in 2019, while the lowest Black poverty rate under Biden was 17.1% in 2022, another record.

www.cnn.com...

You're referring to differences in numbers that the individual family doesn't care much about. What matters to families and individuals of all races, is how much money is left after the bills are paid. That dollar amount is much less/lower under Joe Biden than it was under Donald Trump.

THIS chart shows what's important to non-wealthy Americans: fred.stlouisfed.org...
(A basket of goods that cost $260 under Trump, now cost $316 under Biden-Harris.)

The 2021 thru 2024 inflation caused the steepest increase in prices since 1950, according to the chart.

Biden-Harris did that.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   
LIVE STREAM STARTS AT 12 Noon Eastern Time on Wednesday July 31, 2024

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Tuesday, July 30, 2024

BLACK JOURNALISTS who understand that "A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats", are catching hell for inviting 2024 Presidential Candidate & former U.S. President Donald Trump to speak to their group, and participate in a Q&A session, on Wednesday July 31st.

In fact, One of their leaders just resigned her post, in protest..

Why it matters: The group has a history of inviting presidential candidates to its annual conference, but Trump's participation is causing a rift between members.

-President Biden addressed a virtual conference between the NABJ and NAHJ in 2020.

-Hillary Clinton spoke at a joint conference between the NABJ and the National Association for Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) in 2016.

-Former President Obama spoke at a Unity conference amongst four journalism diversity groups, including NABJ, in 2008.

NABJ announced Trump's participation at the conference Monday evening, drawing swift pushback from NABJ members and journalists broadly.

Trump will be interviewed on Wednesday at noon CST by a panel of Black journalists, including ABC News correspondent Rachel Scott, Fox News host Harris Faulkner, and Semafor reporter Kadia Goba.

The focus of the discussion is on the most "pressing issues facing the black community," per NABJ.

The Trump campaign confirmed his participation in a statement.
Continued at: www.axios.com...

It's sad that many Black Journalists welcomed confirmed racist Joe Biden, but don't want to hear from the man who saved Black Lives, by lowering inner-city crime.

-WeMustCare

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

HArris will only visit dem strongholds,and not the black republicans towns.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Probably because she is descended from slavers.

She’s cracker spawn.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Yep, sure she is. Lots of people of color in the U.S. are. You know why of course?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join