It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson, silenced

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

He 41 years old alwaysbeenhere2.

If he's not grown up and learned by now.............

I'm inclined to believe it's not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: UKTruth

It's not State Persecution. He knew what he was doing and was expressly told of the consequences of disobeying Court Orders.

He deliberately chose to do what he did.

And must face the consequences.

But he hasn't because he's run away.

It is.
The initial court orders are the problem
You can hate Robinson and still recognise State abuse in going after individuals.
You have no informed opinion on it TBH as you refused to read the OP.
edit on 1/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I watched it. Did he have permission to record those phone calls?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Does not having permission make what they said lies...in all cases?
I get that he breached GDPR but the testimony of those people is pretty damning isnt it?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You watched it and all you got was 'did he have permission to record phone calls'.
That just makes my point TBH.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
ATS logic.

Everything said by government or big business is proganda and lies.

Self serving video by convicted fraudster who ran away rather than go to court. That must be legitimate.

Well done on the denying ignorance.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That's not all I got.

www.ereceptionist.co.uk...

But it pretty much shows what little respect he has for our laws.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

The UK security services, governments, and governments agencies in lies shocker.
Who knew?

How long have you been asleep for?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: andy06shake

Not sure impresed is the right word, the statements he got off those girls, the former head teacher and the parole officer were eye opening, The threats from that antifa bloke were chilling.
The stuff about how the solicitors messed around was annoying. The judgement in light of everything he brought up was a bloody disgrace.
And I really felt for the family of that kid who attacked the Syrian they got it from all sides.

Is it actually those people though or is he claiming they said it/someone impersonating them.

I highly doubt any current or former head teacher or parole officer would speak to anyone but authorities about such an issue due to DPA/GDPR laws (lifetime ban working in the field and prosecuted/fined for violation) least of all Tommy Robinson who was found guilty in court of making it all up and a court order issued against him to stop him repeating the claims.

Tommy represented himself in the case as he couldn't afford a lawyer/solictor and no respectful lawyer/solicitors would defend his groundless claims (UK defamation/libel law is very hard to win even if claims are 100% true as a loophole means the accused is guilty until proven innocent unlike all other UK laws/court cases).

There's a tiny possibility the staff/professionals may have issued statements via their own lawyers/solicitors but again they would submit evidence to local authorities and not Tommy Robinson serial offender.

Been too busy enjoying summer to watch the video but if you have rough timestamps of the claims I'll give it a watch when weather breaks.
edit on 2-8-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: andy06shake

Not sure impresed is the right word, the statements he got off those girls, the former head teacher and the parole officer were eye opening, The threats from that antifa bloke were chilling.
The stuff about how the solicitors messed around was annoying. The judgement in light of everything he brought up was a bloody disgrace.
And I really felt for the family of that kid who attacked the Syrian they got it from all sides.

Is it actually those people though or is he claiming they said it/someone impersonating them.

I highly doubt any current or former head teacher or parole officer would speak to anyone but authorities about such an issue due to DPA/GDPR laws (lifetime ban working in the field and prosecuted/fined for violation) least of all Tommy Robinson who was found guilty in court of making it all up and a court order issued against him to stop him repeating the claims.

Tommy represented himself in the case as he couldn't afford a lawyer/solictor and no respectful lawyer/solicitors would defend his groundless claims (UK defamation/libel law is very hard to win even if claims are 100% true as a loophole means the accused is guilty until proven innocent unlike all other UK laws/court cases).

There's a tiny possibility the staff/professionals may have issued statements via their own lawyers/solicitors but again they would submit evidence to local authorities and not Tommy Robinson serial offender.

Been too busy enjoying summer to watch the video but if you have rough timestamps of the claims I'll give it a watch when weather breaks.

Couple of things, if the interviews are faked by actors, why go to the trouble of naming them and obtaining secret footage?

With regards to solicitors, as far as I am aware they and barristers operate a taxi rank system, they never turn down a hire because of who it is or what they are alleged to have done,

I don't have time stamps, watch it or not, its up to you.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

No, solicitors can choose not to represent people if they don't want to.

I don't think Legal Aid was available for defamation.
edit on 2-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

He could always ask me to defend him.....you know I have experience of being a public defender! 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You fought the law and, the law won!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

"Yes Mr Robinson, my firm will be happy to represent you. Now, I'll just need 200k on account....Oh. He's gone"

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No, solicitors can choose not to represent people if they don't want to.

I don't think Legal Aid was available for defamation.

just barristers then, thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What, you think Tommy 'The Runner' Robinson would run away......never!🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Yes. Unless they are on holiday, unavailable, etc?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

When he's apprehended that is.

edit on 3-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
When he's apprehended that is.

Looks like I was right about the tanning studio.

Rumour has it, HMRC are champing at the bit.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   
All those prize cockwombles out getting tin pailed.

www.independent.co.uk...

Look what Tommy is doing!

And at £400 a night no less!

What is it Tommy does again to make that kind of wonga?

edit on 6-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join