It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson, silenced

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

His "film" is an opinion piece ARM19688.

We know what Tommy says because it's his narrative.

The law, however, says something entirely different.

I apologise if i assumed your support for the man, you are doing the same however if you think i support the "fascist left".

As to not liking Islam, that's fine, I'm a Protestant(lip service) so no skin off my beak.

I would suggest however its radical Islam that's the problem as opposed to the entire religion.

Truth is i dont particularly hold with any sort of organised religious practice.

As they tend to simply want people's money and dont seem very informed about much really.

The man in question however is not a nice human being and would cause a fight in an empty room if he thought it would bring him attention and further his agenda.

End of the day Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is not even in the country any longer but on the run, and wanted by Police.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yeah, but you can't just tear up laws and fling them away SprocketUK.

The ""film"" its an opinion piece made by a known racist and criminal.

He will be loving all this sitting back in whatever nation he's hiding.

The film is, to a large extent about how the law was torn up and thrown away by those who thought "poor little refugee getting bullied"
So yeah, you can tear up the law to suit you if you are rich and powerful enough.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I think you may find the film put him in contempt of court SprocketUK.

Then a warrant for his arrest was issued when he failed to appear at a High Court hearing to answer for his opinion piece.

They are not tearing up laws SprocketUK, they are upholding such.

Now you can either have it one way or the other, but you can't have both.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think you may find the film put him in contempt of court SprocketUK.

Then a warrant for his arrest was issued when he failed to appear at a High Court hearing to answer for his opinion piece.

They are not tearing up laws SprocketUK, they are upholding such.

Now you can either have it one way or the other, but you can't have both.

Well, after watching the film, I am convinced that the judge holding the trial was gotten to by those who like to set the agenda.
Government has way too much form for making sure judges are beholden to them, this is just another example.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You're entitled to your opinion mate, same as everyone else.

But the law is the law, and people who knowingly place themselves in contempt of court, willingly, and by way of their own actions, need to be held to account.

Else it's just a free-for-all.

And it's not like the fellow in question does not have the previous form where breaking and flouting the law is concerned.

Also which government?

I mean it's just changed sides, and a new administration in power.

Who exactly is it you imagine these judges are beholden to?

Would that not present somewhat of a conflict of interest every time there is a regime change?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The crown then, theres not actually much difference between tories and labour anyway over anything important.

So are you saying because he screwed up once and nearly derailed a trial he will do it again?

Thats sort of the evidence he attempted to bring to court against that jamal kid but the judge ruled, Jamal was telling the truth and everyone else was a liar....
If you know that the court is so bent youd have to be an idiot to put your fate in their hands ever again.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The crown then, theres not actually much difference between tories and labour anyway over anything important.

That's possibly a lot closer to the mark i suppose.

So are you saying because he screwed up once and nearly derailed a trial he will do it again?

Who, Tommy or the Judge?

Because Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon has "screwed up" on numerous different occasions.

Hence the extensive criminal record he has in tow.

Thats sort of the evidence he attempted to bring to court against that jamal kid but the judge ruled, Jamal was telling the truth and everyone else was a liar.

Ok but that ruling was based on evidence and testimony, and thats is how judges and courts work.

They dont just willy-nilly make arbitrary decisions SprocketUK.

Because that would open up avenues for appeal and dismissal for a start.

If you know that the court is so bent you have to be an idiot to put your fate in their hands ever again.

Well we know Tommy is bent as a £3 note, hence the mortgage fraud charges.

As to the court.........

Again the law of the land has to be upheld and people who chose to commit contempt of court held to account.

Tommy is not special with regard to the above.

And he is on the run.

Not sure what happens now, but when i was a lad if you did not turn up for your court date/appearance.

A warrant was issued for your arrest.

And if/when you were apprehended you would go in front of the judge who would remand you for up to 110 days, or until your rescheduled court appearance depending on the severity of the crime.
edit on 1-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Thats sort of the evidence he attempted to bring to court against that jamal kid but the judge ruled, Jamal was telling the truth and everyone else was a liar....
If you know that the court is so bent youd have to be an idiot to put your fate in their hands ever again.

Again according to Tommy Robinson. There are no guilty people in prison after all.

OldCarpy helpfully posted a link to the judgment (click the full judgement part) and you can see in detail what evidence was considered and the reasoning behind the decision.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

They dont just willy-nilly make arbitrary decisions SprocketUK.

Yes they do, how else do you explain Hillsborough, all those cases of undercover cops having kids with the women they were surveilling and many many more.
You have too much faith in the system
edit on stpThu, 01 Aug 2024 07:16:16 -050020242024-08-01T07:16:16-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spellin

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Again according to Tommy Robinson. There are no guilty people in prison after all.

About 90% or thereabouts.

Chances are you have done something to end up there.

For the most part, people dont just fall out of bed in the morning, and land in the dock.

Although I have heard some very interesting tales from some rather colourful individuals.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

No, they dont.

As to explanations, not quite sure.

But judges make decisions based on the law, testimony, and evidence.

Otherwise, the case is based on nothing, and would most likely be appealed, and the flung out of court.

Carpy2 will most likely be able to fill you in on how the process works better than myself through.

As to faith in the system, not much at all really, it's broken too say the least, just like politics.

But without the system we have chaos.

And we can't just pull it all down and put it all back together again.

No matter how much we may like to or as appealing as it may be.

Life just does not work that way.

With regards to Tommy, Tommy tried to play the system, and has failed.

Now there is a reason for that..........and its not just the broken system.

I need to go do some stuff now buddy, check back later through and enjoying the convo and debate.
edit on 1-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It's all there in the full Judgment. SY-L is a known liar and is all about provocation and stirring things up.

He deserves whatever he gets.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Have fun in the sun man

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Robinson is a divisive character.
There are some who will just believe everything bad about the guy because they don't have brains of their own.
There is very little doubt that the state is persecuting Robinson.
It's also true that the guy is a twat.
Both things can be true, but for the haters , they are willing to support state persecution of a citizen if they don't like the citizen.
Whilst I dislike Robinson, I dislike those that turn a blind eye to political persecution by the State even more.

edit on 1/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I don’t like Tommy and am not a Brit but I’d still vote for him over even a “moderate” Muslim.

Islam’s intolerance > Tommy’s Racism

Thank fook

Its not racism,its fecking logic.

Yes hes been an arrogant show off hit the nerve person.
we was all like that at that age.
People grow up and start to realize the bigger picture.
as you get older it gets more scary.

He hit the nail and there no doubt about that.

Trust me..
I live in the city center of Coventry for years.

Its turning into a "Sheet Hole"

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Robinson is a divisive character.
There are some who will just believe everything bad about the guy because they don't have brains of their own.
There is very little doubt that the state is persecuting Robinson.
It's also true that the guy is a twat.
Both things can be true, but for the haters , they are willing to support state persecution of a citizen if they don't like the citizen.
Whilst I dislike Robinson, I dislike those that turn a blind eye to political persecution by the State even more.

It's not political persecution. He keeps breaking the law.

In this most recent incident he decided to repeat claims from a previous libel case in a clear contempt of court.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's not State Persecution. He knew what he was doing and was expressly told of the consequences of disobeying Court Orders.

He deliberately chose to do what he did.

And must face the consequences.

But he hasn't because he's run away.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If they turn a blind eye to his contempt of the court and non-appearance that would be even worse.

Tommy knows exactly what he is doing.

Like or dislike should not come into it.

People who willingly choose to break the law should be held to account.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

As your lawyer I advise you to stay in the shade and keep up your fluid levels by drinking copious amounts of thoroughly chilled beer.

Avoid excessive stress by not posting on US politics threads.

My usual ridiculous bill to follow.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I wish.

Fun lifting boxes maybe.

Plus the Sun keeps coming and going here in ""sunny"" Glasgow.

70c through so canny complain, just nice really, even a wee breeze.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join