It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson, silenced

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
the video link

So this is the new video from Tommy.
Im not one of his fans, I found the bloke a bit of a joke but the depth and breadth of the lies being told to bring him down ought to make anyone bloody angry.

In my opinion, this is worse than when MI5 tried to screw with the NUM to help Thatcher out.

Watch it, watch it all, its about an hour and three quarters but get in before its taken away by the guilty.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

No thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Your choice mate but you are missing a chance.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
the video link

So this is the new video from Tommy.
Im not one of his fans, I found the bloke a bit of a joke but the depth and breadth of the lies being told to bring him down ought to make anyone bloody angry.

In my opinion, this is worse than when MI5 tried to screw with the NUM to help Thatcher out.

Watch it, watch it all, its about an hour and three quarters but get in before its taken away by the guilty.

It's a hard no from me as well.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

How you gonna be able to deny ignorance if you refuse to educate yourself?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

How you gonna be able to deny ignorance if you refuse to educate yourself?

Watching Tommy Robinson is not educating yourself.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I have seen and heard quite enough of not-his-real-name, thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
well if you don't want to watch it, then dont I shant try and make you and there will be no test later

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

How about a summary, mate?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You arent asking much are you?

Well it starts off with his investigation into that syrian lad that got pushed over and how no one wanted to talk to him on camera.
Remember that mum who posted on facebook about him attacking her daughter then retracted it all? On hidden camera she admitted she only retracted it because of r@pe threats etc.
There was the head teacher who was sworn to silence by the council who had a NDA that meant they could wipe out his pension if he testified...On secret camera he listed a litany of bullying and threats and lies this kid had done.

Same story with a probation officer down the road, he used to work at the school and had a very low opinion of the kid as a bully and a liar...another NDA meant he would only talk on secret camera.

Then there was the treatment of the kid who had allegedly bullied Jamal...his family were picked up by the cops for resettlement due to threats and armed men in the streets. They were taken to a run down little BandB in the centre of 3 mosques run by the bloke who was whipping up most of the trouble (The same guy who led the protests to get that Batley teacher suspended) The Band B also rents rooms by the hour and is well known as a brothel... So the kids mum took him and his sisters elsewhere.

The original fight seems to be because the Syrian threatened to R@pe the other kids little sister.

The lawyers acting for the Syrian kid employed some nutcase anti fa muppet to deliver the court docs to Tommy's house by hand, when he had already made threatening videos etc about the kids.

The solicitors bringing the case against Tommy redacted much of the evidence he needed to clear himself yet they were never made to account for it or even name it.

The judge ruled that all the girls were lying for some reason he couldnt name but that the syrian kid who had a long disciplinary record including lying was telling the truth....

It was pretty grim watching mate. Im knackered now and need a lie down

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I am convinced some people have to be told what to believe and are incapable of making their own logical conclusion.

Its like they think they are just inferior intellectually to the people on the TV.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

I am convinced some people have to be told what to believe and are incapable of making their own logical conclusion.

Its like they think they are just inferior intellectually to the people on the TV.

Much better to believe videos posted on twitter by a racist lying thug.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

Probs right but I know how Carpy feels about Tommy R, I used to feel pretty much the same, but I have to say this has opened up my eyes somewhat.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

Much better to believe videos posted on twitter by a racist lying thug.[/quote

How would you know if you never watched it?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You arent asking much are you?

Well it starts off with his investigation into that syrian lad that got pushed over and how no one wanted to talk to him on camera.
Remember that mum who posted on facebook about him attacking her daughter then retracted it all? On hidden camera she admitted she only retracted it because of r@pe threats etc.
There was the head teacher who was sworn to silence by the council who had a NDA that meant they could wipe out his pension if he testified...On secret camera he listed a litany of bullying and threats and lies this kid had done.

Same story with a probation officer down the road, he used to work at the school and had a very low opinion of the kid as a bully and a liar...another NDA meant he would only talk on secret camera.

Then there was the treatment of the kid who had allegedly bullied Jamal...his family were picked up by the cops for resettlement due to threats and armed men in the streets. They were taken to a run down little BandB in the centre of 3 mosques run by the bloke who was whipping up most of the trouble (The same guy who led the protests to get that Batley teacher suspended) The Band B also rents rooms by the hour and is well known as a brothel... So the kids mum took him and his sisters elsewhere.

The original fight seems to be because the Syrian threatened to R@pe the other kids little sister.

The lawyers acting for the Syrian kid employed some nutcase anti fa muppet to deliver the court docs to Tommy's house by hand, when he had already made threatening videos etc about the kids.

The solicitors bringing the case against Tommy redacted much of the evidence he needed to clear himself yet they were never made to account for it or even name it.

The judge ruled that all the girls were lying for some reason he couldnt name but that the syrian kid who had a long disciplinary record including lying was telling the truth....

It was pretty grim watching mate. Im knackered now and need a lie down

And is this all according to Tommy is it?

For example NDAs don't work that way in the UK.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Tommy is a "pr@cks, pr@ck" SprocketUK.

All the horrendous things that are happening aside.

Tommy is all about Tommy.

Make no mistake about that fact.

Dont be hoodwinked by the creep would be my advice.

The man loves to stir the pot for attention.

He is also a convicted criminal with an extensive criminal record for the likes of fraud and violence.

edit on 30-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Watch it and you'll see.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree mate, but I came away from that with the idea that in this case he's not just pot stirring

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

How would you know if you never watched it?

Why would I need to watch it to know he is a racist lying thug? Plenty of previous evidence of that.
edit on 30-7-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Why would you believe the narrative from the same people who try and tell you Trump wasnt shot?

We all saw it with our own eyes but yet they try and tell us something different.

Whatever the official narrative is the exact opposite is probably closer to the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join