It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Should Offer AMNESTY to the BIDEN FAMILY For Indicting Blackmailers-Controllers.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: WeMustCare

You guys a literally sick. Like mentally sick in the head. I’m just calling it right now.

At this this point it’s become beyond a joke. Talking about Trump like his some kind of Messiah and how everyone else is just pure evil.

It’s just crossed a line where the whole entire world is now at risk of being taken down with this mindless brainwashed bs cult mentality.

Quoted for a rather epic level of irony.

Even more ironic is your rant in another thread about morality and how Trump is so bad because he had side ho's and women in America can't stand someone like that.

Because morals and all... like the left has any to speak of.

And now you and other leftist women (are we allowed to say that?) are going to get revenge for Trump being immoral by electing the Queen of side Ho's.

Willy Brown's c**k holster.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You guys a literally sick. Like mentally sick in the head. I’m just calling it right now.

At this this point it’s become beyond a joke. Talking about Trump like his some kind of Messiah and how everyone else is just pure evil.

It’s just crossed a line where the whole entire world is now at risk of being taken down with this mindless brainwashed bs cult mentality.

Even more ironic is your rant in another thread about morality and how Trump is so bad because he had side ho's and women in America can't stand someone like that.

And now you and other leftist women (are we allowed to say that?) are going to get revenge for Trump being immoral by electing the Queen of side Ho's.

lol

She isn’t even from the U.S. and is calling us sick in the head for not supporting a defeated 2019 democratic primary drop out: Kamala.

Yet mentions about the world being at risk/taken down with “mindless brainwashed bs cult mentality”

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

originally posted by: Lumenari

lol

She isn’t even from the U.S. and is calling us sick in the head for not supporting a defeated 2019 democratic primary drop out: Kamala.

Yet mentions about the world being at risk/taken down with “mindless brainwashed bs cult mentality”

It appears that the left's strong point isn't introspection.

Just bullying.

Which they are against.

Unless they do it.

So obviously their strong point isn't introspection...

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:58 AM
link   
For perspective here's the added 2 seconds where Trump was referring to Christians getting out and voting because as "Christians" wouldn't have to worry about thier voting block making a difference after this election.

No more no less

x.com...

The first time Ive saw the clip, it was obvious what he was referring to, and it was obvious the edit and context were changed to scare the ever-frightful left. The gullible little sheep didn't disappoint either they gobbled it up and crapped it out everywhere.

FFS ATS...

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I think the old coot is guilty of treason so whatever gets done to him is well deserved.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yeah , and that P...y Thing was just a Misinterpretation too ! ........................*)

Oh no, We're lucky no Trump haters have picked up on the photo of Trump with the cat as this scenario is indicative of James bonds baddie Blofeld who sits stroking a cat.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Firstly, I’m a dude. Secondly, I might of had a few to many bourbons over the weekend, but I’m still absolutely positive I didn’t go off on a rant like that mainly because I really don’t care about that aspect of Trump.

Think you’ve mistaken me for someone else.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I agree with you...
These guys are cult members...
Most of them cant even see logic anymore..
Trump damage brain beyond repair , sad

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

But as it stands, a vote for Trump is basically a vote to just curl up in the fetal position and let Russia do whatever they they want.

Do you have evidence to support that fact? Or, is it just a "feeling" some people have?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I see the problem with Joe turning would be easily dismissed by a percentage of people. Those people then embracing that he indeed isn't of sound mind. Disregarding real truths as nothing more than MAGA abusing an elder to get him to make false accusations.

They'll twist it around and remain in their fantasy.

We know from recent history that accusations and testimonies without evidence mean nothing in America...UNLESS you're accusing Donald Trump of something before a corrupt DOJ official or corrupt Judge.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: JadedGhost

The Ukraine Russia war started and escalated under Bidens administration.

So how can you say Trump will let Russia do what they want? What does Russia want? We don’t know because Biden administration, soon to be Kamala’s, won’t sit down and negotiate. They don’t want this proxy war to end since Obama started it. They dont want Trump in because he will negotiate the end of it. I’m sorry you don’t see that.

Like Barack Obama did in 2013, his "student" Joe Biden drew line after line in the sand in 2022, telling Putin not to cross them. Putin laughed at Obama and Biden as he crossed each line, kicking sand in those weak leader's faces.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

But as it stands, a vote for Trump is basically a vote to just curl up in the fetal position and let Russia do whatever they they want.

Do you have evidence to support that fact? Or, is it just a "feeling" some people have?

It’s pretty much established fact at this point. Trump has literally insinuated on several occasions his plan is to leave nato, which is just another way of saying give Russia everything they want.

Then he’ll enact project 25 and make himself the king of the US for life.

Truth be told, I’m glad Crooks missed his shot, it would’ve denied me of the pleasure of seeing the absolute meltdown from Trump and his MAGA minions when he loses this election to Kamala.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

It’s pretty much established fact at this point. Trump has literally insinuated on several occasions his plan is to leave nato, which is just another way of saying give Russia everything they want.

Truth be told, I’m glad Crooks missed his shot, it would’ve denied me of the pleasure of seeing the absolute meltdown from Trump and his MAGA minions when he loses this election to Kamala.

No he wants others to start paying up, instead of them coming with the beggars bowl and then run off laughing at us.

I mean look at Biden. Who you supported yet you’re not even from the U.S.

lol “project 25”

edit on 30-7-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
August 14, 2024

President Biden remains ANGRY and HURT over how his party stabbed him in the back.

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN will NOT listen to Barack Obama's Speech, or VP Kamala Harris's speech, at the DNC convention in Chicago next week...

While the Democratic Party leadership is putting on a united public front, Joe Biden’s simmering resentment over the quiet coup that ended his re-election dreams, may be bubbling to the surface.

It wasn’t long ago that Biden was looking forward to the primetime closing spot at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, making his case for leading the United States for another four years.

Now he’s been demoted to a curtain-raiser speech on the opening night, when he is likely to make a call for unity in a party that has effectively closed ranks to move forward without him.

According to Politico’s Playbook, Biden “won’t be sticking around for the rest of the week’s festivities.”

That means he’ll miss his old boss Barack Obama’s speech to the convention on Tuesday, fueling speculation that the president “harbors some resentment” that Obama didn’t stand up for him when the knives came out after the disastrous debate with Donald Trump in Atlanta.

Even more significantly, if Biden retires to the White House for the remainder of the convention, he will skip the symbolic handover of the 2024 presidential election torch to Kamala Harris that he set in motion when he decided to stand down and endorse his vice president on July 21.
More at: www.yahoo.com...

To repeat the OP: President Biden's hurt and anger make him RIPE FOR CUTTING A DEAL WITH DONALD TRUMP. Some effective now. The rest effective after Donald Trump is once again President Trump.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Trump leaves nato, enacts project 25 and makes himself king of the US for life? Or Harris wins? Which one? You state as if Harris wins. So how can Trump do all the aforementioned if Harris wins? And why even bother to state such nonsense when you’re so sure ‘Harris wins’?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

August 14, 2024

President Biden remains ANGRY and HURT over how his party stabbed him in the back.

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN will NOT listen to Barack Obama's Speech, or VP Kamala Harris's speech, at the DNC convention in Chicago next week...

While the Democratic Party leadership is putting on a united public front, Joe Biden’s simmering resentment over the quiet coup that ended his re-election dreams, may be bubbling to the surface.

It wasn’t long ago that Biden was looking forward to the primetime closing spot at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, making his case for leading the United States for another four years.

Now he’s been demoted to a curtain-raiser speech on the opening night, when he is likely to make a call for unity in a party that has effectively closed ranks to move forward without him.

According to Politico’s Playbook, Biden “won’t be sticking around for the rest of the week’s festivities.”

That means he’ll miss his old boss Barack Obama’s speech to the convention on Tuesday, fueling speculation that the president “harbors some resentment” that Obama didn’t stand up for him when the knives came out after the disastrous debate with Donald Trump in Atlanta.

Even more significantly, if Biden retires to the White House for the remainder of the convention, he will skip the symbolic handover of the 2024 presidential election torch to Kamala Harris that he set in motion when he decided to stand down and endorse his vice president on July 21.
More at: www.yahoo.com...

To repeat the OP: President Biden's hurt and anger make him RIPE FOR CUTTING A DEAL WITH DONALD TRUMP. Some effective now. The rest effective after Donald Trump is once again President Trump.

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Statement from former/next President TRUMP, posted to TruthSocial.com..

I watched Joe Biden Monday night, and was amazed at his ANGER at being humiliated by the Democrats.

I was happy to have played a part in his demise in that it all began on the evening of June 27, 2024, THE DEBATE, which I think was heavily pushed and promoted by Comrade Kamala Harris.

She knew what was going to happen, and so did everyone else.

It led to a first ever COUP of the President of the United States, who is now unhappily sunbathing on a Beach in California, watching the waves, and thinking how much he hates Barack Hussein Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, and Lightweight Movie “Star” George Clooney, who failed to come to Crooked Joe’s defense.

The good news is that I believe Joe Biden, the Worst President in the History of the United States, who served with the Worst Vice President in the History of the United States, is now seething.

I don’t know why he gave up, I don’t know why he quit. He got 14 Million Votes, she got NONE. He’s an angry man now, and he should be!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/posts/113000664138401136

Which may be leading to Donald Trump doing what we (MAGA/TRUMP supporters) keep repeating on TruthSocial, and here on ATS (this thread). Cut a deal with Joe Biden to save his family's skin. Do it while he's angry and hurt over being betrayed by people he thought supported him, through thick and thin.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It's funny you see just the few being singled out for crimes and corruption in government as "everyone else". I'm sure it's only a sad coincidence that those being singled out for their wanton corruption are those you cheerlead and support, and then blame Trump and supporters for having a cult mentality. If they do indeed share a cult mentality, it is the cult mentality that still has decency and love for each other as their prime influence.

Unlike those fighting for anarchy and promoting the decay of American values. That cult mentality is the one to be truly afraid of. Just look at the damage that one is doing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join