It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Should Offer AMNESTY to the BIDEN FAMILY For Indicting Blackmailers-Controllers.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: WeMustCare

You guys a literally sick. Like mentally sick in the head. I’m just calling it right now.

At this this point it’s become beyond a joke. Talking about Trump like his some kind of Messiah and how everyone else is just pure evil.

It’s just crossed a line where the whole entire world is now at risk of being taken down with this mindless brainwashed bs cult mentality.

WTF are you talking about? The thread is about Trump letting Joe and his fam, slide on all the bribes, so he can find the folks running the show behind the scenes. (Obama) And now that Joe is a little pissed off, he might just take the "scorched Earth" path. I doubt it, but that is a pretty long way from claiming Trump is some Messiah. He's just an Orange guy with some common sense. He's a dick and not very nice to his enemies, but then, he's always been that, so at least he's true to himself.

He's quite nice to his "enemies" all things considered. The worst assault he has ever perpetrated in his life, that is factually documented assault, is to say crudely worded unfiltered truths targeting those who targeted him first.

Turnabout is fair play, as they say.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yeah , and that P...y Thing was just a Misinterpretation too ! ........................*)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Crudely worded, unfiltered truth. He has been places and seen how desperate (sleazy) a certain class of female can be when they smell privilege and want a taste of luxury.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Trump being a Confirmed Germaphobe should also Dispel some of those Suspect Alligations to . How Many Billionaires Really Need to go " Slumin' " for Women Anyway ?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You guys a literally sick. Like mentally sick in the head. I’m just calling it right now.

At this this point it’s become beyond a joke. Talking about Trump like his some kind of Messiah and how everyone else is just pure evil.

It’s just crossed a line where the whole entire world is now at risk of being taken down with this mindless brainwashed bs cult mentality.

Nice psychological projection.

Keep up the predictive work.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thats right. It is not. Convicted. Felon. To be sentenced in a couple months.

Don't look at me. My records clean...

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It’s a nice thought but it’s never going to happen.
First you expect a narcissist to admit they are wrong.

These people feed on the goodwill and humanity of others. They recognize it, but have none of their own.

Forget extending the olive branch, I think it’s long past time to whip them with it.
Do you really think they would offer Trump the same? Given the opportunity they would bury him alive. They just tried to kill him.

We don’t need them to tell us who is in control. Who is in control of the biggest corporations in the world? There are your masterminds. They dangle generational wealth in front of the politicians and everyone of them take it, except for the one who already had it. You can’t bribe an already made man like Trump. You can’t give him what he wants, which is a legacy. You have to earn that.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

The whole system is corrupt, I’ll give you that. But it’s beyond delusional to think Thumps going to come In and make it better.

Trump has no interest in fixing the corrupt system, he simply just wants to go in and make the corrupt system his own… and all you guys are stupid enough to just hand it to him.

What’s wrong with you?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Who are you suggesting we give the keys to? Kamala? RFK? Because those are your choices.

My choice is the one who doesn’t want war. I have draft age children who I’m thinking of. I know at least one of those choices didn’t put us into war his last term. Kamala, the border czar has been allowing an open border to replace Americans when the war starts and our children are hand picked to go fight a politicians war.

What’s wrong with me? I can see further down the road than you.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Oh the ferrous sulfate-y of this.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I see the problem with Joe turning would be easily dismissed by a percentage of people. Those people then embracing that he indeed isn't of sound mind. Disregarding real truths as nothing more than MAGA abusing an elder to get him to make false accusations.

They'll twist it around and remain in their fantasy.

edit on 7-28-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You know , it Amazes me How you seem to just Know what Mr. Trump will Do or Not Do . Is that You Marla ? ....Hmm...

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I understand where your going. But as it stands the US is the most powerful country on earth, that’s just the reality of the situation. They have a responsibility to stand up and shut down all tyranny.

But as it stands, a vote for Trump is basically a vote to just curl up in the fetal position and let Russia do whatever they they want.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

But as it stands, a vote for Trump is basically a vote to just curl up in the fetal position and let Russia do whatever they they want.

Hasn't Trump said that if elected President he would put an end to the war in Ukraine?

That doesn't sound like letting Russia do whatever they want.

Just wondering if I missed something that lead you to a different conclusion.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah, you got it all worked out brother. Your clearly obviously woke… lol.

Don’t worry about a thing, you only need to vote this one time and Trump will have it sorted out for you for life.

No need to worry anymore.

LOL that one sentence has scarred Democrats for life, tell me exactly how he will end elections.

The fear factor is strong here on ATS. It's stronger than Hilliary's "Great Right Conspiracy" rantings

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Hasn't Trump said that if elected President he would put an end to the war in Ukraine?

Yeah, that’s exactly what he said. But you know what that means right?

His just going to give them everything they want… which will turn the most powerful country on earth into a little bitch. We can’t let that happen.
edit on 28-7-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

That's an assumption on your part.

So the Biden's and that ilk, what about the things they say?

What's their angle?

edit on 7-28-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The "whole entire world"? Nope. Just the world liberals are trying to create. We want ALL LIBERALS to be angry. Angry and frustrated enough to dial Joe Biden's souped-up "988" line for help...and then ignore the advice!

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The Ukraine Russia war started and escalated under Bidens administration. Which war started under Trunps?
So how can you say Trump will let Russia do what they want? What does Russia want? We don’t know because Biden administration, soon to be Kamala’s, won’t sit down and negotiate. They don’t want this proxy war to end since Obama started it. They dont want Trump in because he will negotiate the end of it. I’m sorry you don’t see that.

How do we shut down all tyranny after we funded the proxy war to begin with?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I’m not a fan of how soft Biden’s been on Russia, we can only hope Kamala will be a lot more tougher on them.

But seriously, Trump is clearly compromised by Russia, and it’s a serious threat to world peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join