It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Should Offer AMNESTY to the BIDEN FAMILY For Indicting Blackmailers-Controllers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I’m not a fan of how soft Biden’s been on Russia, we can only hope Kamala will be a lot more tougher on them.

But seriously, Trump is clearly compromised by Russia, and it’s a serious threat to world peace.

So you believe the Democrats do what they say and say what they do?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: WeMustCare

BASED ON THE ABOVE, Prior/Next U.S. President DONALD J. TRUMP should meet with the Biden family and offer all of them AMNESTY, in return for information that enables his administration to indict those who controlled President Joe Biden (the "they" Biden often referred to), and those who plotted and carried out the COUP against him earlier this month. Do you think Joe/Jill/Hunter-Wife/James/Frank BIDEN will take President Trump up on this offer?

If yes, should the parties meet, execute the agreement(s), and turn over the EVIDENCE to Trump's legal team NOW, while everyone is alive?

That is some Crafty politicking mate , Truly ahead of the curve thinking .

Applause.

In some cases, you have to threaten to kill, in order to get cooperation. But with the Biden family, the CARROT will work better. Especially when the author of best-selling "The Art of The Deal", is the one who can offer the carrot.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: WakeUpBeer

But seriously, Trump is clearly compromised by Russia, and it’s a serious threat to world peace.

And Clinton has the fabricated evidence to prove it to.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Along those lines why didn't Biden rush through all the crimes and allegations of his son. Get his son convicted on all counts then as President he could give his son amnesty therefore wiping all his crimes/misdemeanours clean. But then again that's his son not him.

President Biden tried to get simple lifetime amnesty for his Son Hunter Biden, but got caught by the wrong judge, who threw it out.

President Trump will be able to accomplish that task, and much more for the entire family, if Joe/Hunter/Jill Biden "flip" on the right people, and provide evidence that leads to indictments of those criminals.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: network dude

You guys a literally sick. Like mentally sick in the head. I’m just calling it right now.

At this this point it’s become beyond a joke. Talking about Trump like his some kind of Messiah and how everyone else is just pure evil.

It’s just crossed a line where the whole entire world is now at risk of being taken down with this mindless brainwashed bs cult mentality.

WTF are you talking about? The thread is about Trump letting Joe and his fam, slide on all the bribes, so he can find the folks running the show behind the scenes. (Obama) ....

Such a suggestion is terrifying to some of these liberals! Exposing the deep state and the swamp for what it is, is terrifying beyond words to them, and it results in panic-like reactions by the very mention of it!.

That's all they have. I wish I could say that was all they have "left", but they never had anything else since Obama left office. They've been running on fumes and depending on corruption to keep them relevant. It's all they've got.

I mean, what else do they have? "Get Trump!"...that's it, that's all they've got.

I remember reading about the sweaty palms in the News Media and on Capitol Hill when President Trump sent his "hatchet man" Matthew Whitaker (Temp-A.G.) to New York to gather info from cartel boss, EL CHAPO. Whitaker returned with a big satchel of documents. (Maybe the FBI was after those too, during the Trump raid. We'll know more next year.)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: TruthJava

Amnesty from all of THEIR OWN crimes? I don't think he should, but it would be nice to know who his handlers were and who has been running the country all this time. If he did reveal names, wouldn't that be like admitting he has been complicit in lying to the American people who voted for him?

He was blackmailed and controlled. As Special Counsel Hur said, Joe is senile, pitiful, and easily controlled.

oh, ok. Yes, I agree with you, he was stabbed in the back at his weakest points during this last few years. No honor among thieves.

I'm hoping Joe Biden will put FAMILY above PARTY and do the right thing for the BIDENS and for AMERICA.
🥇

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

I’m just being real here dude, another moon landing would be awesome, but it ain’t gonna prove your the most superior nation on earth.

Neither is a Trump victory, when he tries to drop out of NATO and give Russia basically whatever they want.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Joe will be Dead Soon , the Signs of it are All there . If the Guy Still has any Semblence of a Conscious left , he should do the Right Thing for his Beloved Country and Rat Out All those Rat Bastids that are Trying Desperately to Destroy this Great Republic from Within . His Legacy would then be One of a Great Patriotic Sacrificer who Saved a Nation from Ruin . Otherwise he will just go Down in American History as the Worst POTUS that Ever held Office . Go Ahead Joe , Do the Right Thing . You Know , the Thing !

Jimmy Carter was able to blink "YES" or "NO" for many months in the critical end-of-life care unit. Don't count Joe out. He's a fighter. Remember: "Nobody phucks with a Biden". NOBODY.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

BASED ON THE ABOVE, Prior/Next U.S. President DONALD J. TRUMP should meet with the Biden family and offer all of them AMNESTY, in return for information that enables his administration to indict those who controlled President Joe Biden (the "they" Biden often referred to), and those who plotted and carried out the COUP against him earlier this month.

Have we forgotten how 'well' the justice system works, and for which party?

There's now way Trump could possibly get all the key players held to account; those same key players have become our 'justice system' since being weaponized.

Trump may be able to ebact policies that benefit the American people while in office, but he can't walk on water and doesn't possess the power needed to 'drain the swamp'.

Only the TOP LEVEL CRIMINALS need to be made an example of by the Trump justice department. Trump is way smarter than that NetYahoo guy who kills thousands to get to a few, while leaving the top terrorists alive to kill another 1,000 people one day.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Convicted felonious criminals....cannot pardon anyone. Or themselves.

You didn't know?🤣

But the U.S. President can, regardless of his prior life.

You didn't know.. 😒

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Random CAPITAL letters.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

BASED ON THE ABOVE, Prior/Next U.S. President DONALD J. TRUMP should meet with the Biden family and offer all of them AMNESTY, in return for information that enables his administration to indict those who controlled President Joe Biden (the "they" Biden often referred to), and those who plotted and carried out the COUP against him earlier this month.

Have we forgotten how 'well' the justice system works, and for which party?

There's now way Trump could possibly get all the key players held to account; those same key players have become our 'justice system' since being weaponized.

Trump may be able to ebact policies that benefit the American people while in office, but he can't walk on water and doesn't possess the power needed to 'drain the swamp'.

Only the TOP LEVEL CRIMINALS need to be made an example of by the Trump justice department. Trump is way smarter than that NetYahoo guy who kills thousands to get to a few, while leaving the top terrorists alive to kill another 1,000 people one day.

I'm not anywhere near as optimistic as you, WMC; must be my old age.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

I heard he is going to drop nukes on every one too.

Scary stuff.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

But as it stands, a vote for Trump is basically a vote to just curl up in the fetal position and let Russia do whatever they they want.

Hasn't Trump said that if elected President he would put an end to the war in Ukraine?

Yeah, that’s exactly what he said. But you know what that means right?

His just going to give them everything they want… which will turn the most powerful country on earth into a little bitch. We can’t let that happen.

lol

Under the democrats they’ve been working hard to make us look like a bitch in many areas that’s for sure.

Under Obama, Russia seized Crimea basically without a shot fired.

Under Trump nothing happened.

Under Biden, it escalated to where Russia went in and has been continuing gaining territory in the east. Biden supported the funding and has been losing.

a reply to: Dandandat3

I’m just being real here dude, another moon landing would be awesome, but it ain’t gonna prove your the most superior nation on earth.

Neither is a Trump victory, when he tries to drop out of NATO and give Russia basically whatever they want.

What do you think Kamala is going to do?

Escalate it further and declare war on Russia next?

Basically you want Kamala over Trump because of your feelings on the Ukraine situation.

While supporting Kamala who is an instigator (Jussie Smollett bs in Chicago) and supporting the look on having weak/open borders and calling others racists over it in the process lol.

You basically don’t care about the U.S. and want U.S. to crumble into an sh*thole over Zelensky. In hopes that Kamala will be “tougher” about the Ukrainian situation lol

We see you.

Kamala won’t do sh*t except cackle.

While depleting the Ukrainian population further as some sort of “bullet sponge” and escalate it further with Russia instead of de escalating it.

edit on 28-7-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Trying to be real here too.

So I'm wondering if you're equally scrutinizing across the board. Why and how you came to your opinions and assumptions on what Trump will do.

Curious of your opinion on things like Biden's seemingly Freudian slip way back when he said they had the largest cheating machine in history. Or when he said put a bullseye on Trump.

What does all their rhetoric mean to you and how do you discern which side is more truthful than the other.

What are they going to do verse what they say?

Etc. Etc.

edit on 7-28-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: network dude

You guys a literally sick. Like mentally sick in the head. I’m just calling it right now.

At this this point it’s become beyond a joke. Talking about Trump like his some kind of Messiah and how everyone else is just pure evil.

It’s just crossed a line where the whole entire world is now at risk of being taken down with this mindless brainwashed bs cult mentality.

WTF are you talking about? The thread is about Trump letting Joe and his fam, slide on all the bribes, so he can find the folks running the show behind the scenes. (Obama) And now that Joe is a little pissed off, he might just take the "scorched Earth" path. I doubt it, but that is a pretty long way from claiming Trump is some Messiah. He's just an Orange guy with some common sense. He's a dick and not very nice to his enemies, but then, he's always been that, so at least he's true to himself.

He's quite nice to his "enemies" all things considered. The worst assault he has ever perpetrated in his life, that is factually documented assault, is to say crudely worded unfiltered truths targeting those who targeted him first.

Turnabout is fair play, as they say.

"Turnabout", with devastating amplification to prevent and dissuade additional attacks is the way to go. (imo)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Yeah , and that P...y Thing was just a Misinterpretation too ! ........................*)

And Democrats still think candidate Trump was warning of a Civil War Bloodbath last Spring, when he was talking about what would happen in our auto industry if Joe Biden won, and implemented what he promised.

It's a good thing they (Democrats) are going to be nothing more than annoyances after Jan 1st and Jan 20th.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It's a good thing they (Democrats) are going to be nothing more than annoyances after Jan 1st and Jan 20th.

Lol I can't wait to see how you feel when you have a black/Indian woman for president.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Trump being a Confirmed Germaphobe should also Dispel some of those Suspect Alligations to . How Many Billionaires Really Need to go " Slumin' " for Women Anyway ?

If he didn't have intentions to get criminals that damage the fabric of American society, nobody would care who the host of the Apprentice allegedly groped. And you wouldn't have women who fantasize about being manhandled (E. Jean Carroll and the lady on the passenger plane who said Trump was an Octopus on her) walking up to the media looking for attention.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Lol I can't wait to see how you feel when you have a black/Indian woman for president.

If Americans honestly elect Kamala, I won't be happy, but I'll adapt. No matter what she does as President, I'll adapt and do what's best for my family, while working to make her job as hard as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join