It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Should Offer AMNESTY to the BIDEN FAMILY For Indicting Blackmailers-Controllers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sunday, July 28, 2024

U.S. President JOE BIDEN feels HURT, BETRAYED, ABUSED, and BACK-STABBED, by those who Forced/Blackmailed him into not seeking a second term as U.S. President.

Biden left feeling angry and betrayed by top Democratic leaders wavering on his campaign.

The president is furious at how the party has tried to force him out, as Democrats in Congress increasingly believe the question is when, not if, they will force him to end his campaign.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Furthermore, even though President Joe Biden won all state primaries in landslide victories this year, the leaders of the party used (illegal?) intimidation tactics to force him out of the race.

Former President Donald Trump says President Joe Biden was forced to drop out of the race under threat of the 25th amendment.

The GOP nominee spoke yesterday at the Bitcoin Conference in Nashville, where he claimed Democrat party leaders pushed out Biden from the election, by threatening to have his cabinet remove him.

For weeks Biden faced pressure from members of his own party to bow out of the race after one poor debate performance against Trump.

Under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, the vice president and a majority of the cabinet can vote that the president is "incapable of performing his duties", and move to replace the commander-in-chief with the vice president.

Biden vowed not to drop out of the race multiple times before eventually succumbing to pressure from party lawmakers and leaders.
More at: www.mediaite.com...

------

BASED ON THE ABOVE, Prior/Next U.S. President DONALD J. TRUMP should meet with the Biden family and offer all of them AMNESTY, in return for information that enables his administration to indict those who controlled President Joe Biden (the "they" Biden often referred to), and those who plotted and carried out the COUP against him earlier this month.

Do you think Joe/Jill/Hunter-Wife/James/Frank BIDEN will take President Trump up on this offer?

If yes, should the parties meet, execute the agreement(s), and turn over the EVIDENCE to Trump's legal team NOW, while everyone is alive?

-WeMustCare

edit on 2872024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Amnesty from all of THEIR OWN crimes? I don't think he should, but it would be nice to know who his handlers were and who has been running the country all this time. If he did reveal names, wouldn't that be like admitting he has been complicit in lying to the American people who voted for him?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Well, the only problem with this is the fact that Trump would first have to declare war on the Biden family in order to make such an offer seem attractive. He would have to threaten to prosecute and jail every one of them for every crime they committed (which is many, in my opinion).

That might not look so good, or as all the 'cool kids' on social media would say...it would have "bad optics". (Can't stand that term).

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Biden can't. Hur basically made anything Biden says suspect.

Jill, I think, wouldn't. She doesn't want to face elder abuse claims.

Hunter is in a delicate position. Unlike his father, he is not as well protected. He is also facing jail time and more trials. I also think that there may be shadowy people who have some things over his head. He would have a hard choice.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You guys a literally sick. Like mentally sick in the head. I’m just calling it right now.

At this this point it’s become beyond a joke. Talking about Trump like his some kind of Messiah and how everyone else is just pure evil.

It’s just crossed a line where the whole entire world is now at risk of being taken down with this mindless brainwashed bs cult mentality.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

You guys a literally sick. Like mentally sick in the head. I’m just calling it right now.

At this this point it’s become beyond a joke. Talking about Trump like his some kind of Messiah and how everyone else is just pure evil.

It’s just crossed a line where the whole entire world is now at risk of being taken down with this mindless brainwashed bs cult mentality.

WTF are you talking about? The thread is about Trump letting Joe and his fam, slide on all the bribes, so he can find the folks running the show behind the scenes. (Obama) And now that Joe is a little pissed off, he might just take the "scorched Earth" path. I doubt it, but that is a pretty long way from claiming Trump is some Messiah. He's just an Orange guy with some common sense. He's a dick and not very nice to his enemies, but then, he's always been that, so at least he's true to himself.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Amnesty from all of THEIR OWN crimes? I don't think he should, but it would be nice to know who his handlers were and who has been running the country all this time. If he did reveal names, wouldn't that be like admitting he has been complicit in lying to the American people who voted for him?

He was blackmailed and controlled. As Special Counsel Hur said, Joe is senile, pitiful, and easily controlled.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

BASED ON THE ABOVE, Prior/Next U.S. President DONALD J. TRUMP should meet with the Biden family and offer all of them AMNESTY, in return for information that enables his administration to indict those who controlled President Joe Biden (the "they" Biden often referred to), and those who plotted and carried out the COUP against him earlier this month. Do you think Joe/Jill/Hunter-Wife/James/Frank BIDEN will take President Trump up on this offer?

If yes, should the parties meet, execute the agreement(s), and turn over the EVIDENCE to Trump's legal team NOW, while everyone is alive?

That is some Crafty politicking mate , Truly ahead of the curve thinking .

Applause.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The thread is about Trump letting Joe and his fam, slide on all the bribes, so he can find the folks running the show behind the scenes.

Exactly, the thread isn’t based on reality… hence my rational response.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Funny, I haven’t seen a rational response from you yet. Can you point one out please?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, the only problem with this is the fact that Trump would first have to declare war on the Biden family in order to make such an offer seem attractive. He would have to threaten to prosecute and jail every one of them for every crime they committed (which is many, in my opinion).

That might not look so good, or as all the 'cool kids' on social media would say...it would have "bad optics". (Can't stand that term).

They will do it quietly, without publicity. Obama-Hillary would send Joe and Hunter to Heaven, if it were a public meeting.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Biden can't. Hur basically made anything Biden says suspect.

Jill, I think, wouldn't. She doesn't want to face elder abuse claims.

Hunter is in a delicate position. Unlike his father, he is not as well protected. He is also facing jail time and more trials. I also think that there may be shadowy people who have some things over his head. He would have a hard choice.

Joe would do anything to protect his only remaining son, the "smartest man I know". He has communications and logs. No need for a good memory.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Along those lines why didn't Biden rush through all the crimes and allegations of his son. Get his son convicted on all counts then as President he could give his son amnesty therefore wiping all his crimes/misdemeanours clean. But then again that's his son not him.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

WTF are you talking about? The thread is about Trump letting Joe and his fam, slide on all the bribes, so he can find the folks running the show behind the scenes. (Obama) ....

Such a suggestion is terrifying to some of these liberals! Exposing the deep state and the swamp for what it is, is terrifying beyond words to them, and it results in panic-like reactions by the very mention of it!.

That's all they have. I wish I could say that was all they have "left", but they never had anything else since Obama left office. They've been running on fumes and depending on corruption to keep them relevant. It's all they've got.

I mean, what else do they have? "Get Trump!"...that's it, that's all they've got.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: TruthJava

He was blackmailed and controlled. As Special Counsel Hur said, Joe is senile, pitiful, and easily controlled.

oh, ok. Yes, I agree with you, he was stabbed in the back at his weakest points during this last few years. No honor among thieves.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah, you got it all worked out brother. Your clearly obviously woke… lol.

Don’t worry about a thing, you only need to vote this one time and Trump will have it sorted out for you for life.

No need to worry anymore.

edit on 28-7-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Joe will be Dead Soon , the Signs of it are All there . If the Guy Still has any Semblence of a Conscious left , he should do the Right Thing for his Beloved Country and Rat Out All those Rat Bastids that are Trying Desperately to Destroy this Great Republic from Within . His Legacy would then be One of a Great Patriotic Sacrificer who Saved a Nation from Ruin . Otherwise he will just go Down in American History as the Worst POTUS that Ever held Office . Go Ahead Joe , Do the Right Thing . You Know , the Thing !

edit on 28-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

BASED ON THE ABOVE, Prior/Next U.S. President DONALD J. TRUMP should meet with the Biden family and offer all of them AMNESTY, in return for information that enables his administration to indict those who controlled President Joe Biden (the "they" Biden often referred to), and those who plotted and carried out the COUP against him earlier this month.

Have we forgotten how 'well' the justice system works, and for which party?

There's now way Trump could possibly get all the key players held to account; those same key players have become our 'justice system' since being weaponized.

Trump may be able to ebact policies that benefit the American people while in office, but he can't walk on water and doesn't possess the power needed to 'drain the swamp'.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Convicted felonious criminals....cannot pardon anyone. Or themselves.

You didn't know?🤣

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Which " Convicted felonious criminals " would that happen to be ? The Violation of LAW in the United States of America is Not Up for Personal " Interpretation " , it is Written in Stone for All to See in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights . How Many of those " Inalienable Rights " are Violated on a Daily Basis in this Country by Suspect Interpretive Members of Law Enforcement ? There's Nothing " Mysterious " about that Stranger.....

edit on 28-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join