It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the DNC that stupid, or is there a deeper, darker agenda being carried out?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Outside of maga world, there is an entire country who hates the fact that Trump is even being considered for office again. And we will vote for her. She's not even in my top ten picks, but she's the option that we have.

MAGA world, as you put it, is 90+ million strong lol. Vote for your non top 10 pick if you hate democracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

No , I'm Preety Sure there Stoopid .

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's a nice, comfy, cozy, self-assured take. Makes you feel better, I'm sure.

Never underestimate your enemy.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: chr0naut

Wouldn't it be wild if the people of the USA elected someone who was neither a Democrat nor a Republican?

Someone who, because they didn't have a strong party behind them, chose from the best of people from several parties alongside the people in their own minor party in a coalition government.

Wouldn’t that be wild if any country did that?

Some used to.
If you look at history, you’ll see which countries did that more often than others who did not.

In New Zealand, Arden's first term in office in 2017 was a very close election and she formed a coalition government with the Labour Party, the Green Party, and the New Zealand First Party. Labour and the Greens are fairly left leaning but NZ First is a fairly hard-right party. She was Prime Minister representing her left leaning Labour Party, and the Deputy Prime Minister was Winston Peters, representing right-wing New Zealand First. When she briefly left office to have her first child, she left Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters in charge. Things aren't quite as partisan here and her term in office with NZ First was not a disaster. So much so that she also won the next election without the need of NZ First.

Labour-NZ First government: what you need to know

edit on 2024-07-28T00:26:12-05:0012Sun, 28 Jul 2024 00:26:12 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Outside of maga world, there is an entire country who hates the fact that Trump is even being considered for office again. And we will vote for her. She's not even in my top ten picks, but she's the option that we have.

MAGA world, as you put it, is 90+ million strong lol. Vote for your non top 10 pick if you hate democracy.

If it were 90+ million strong, why cant they just vote their favourite in?

Why does Trump still not poll as if there were 90+ million MAGA supporters?

Latest Polls

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
a reply to: chr0naut

We tried that once. His name was RON PAUL. It was the only presidential campaign I have ever materially participated in.

Almost everyone I talked to said something like, I'd vote for him but he can't win so it'd be a thrown away vote.

Right. That's because all idiots like you say that that.

We rejected what was probably the last decent candidate to ever be on the ballot.

Frankly, we deserve what we're going to get.

:

If Ron Paul had won, he would be President. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote at all. It also may have re-shaped American politics for decades to come.

edit on 2024-07-28T00:27:16-05:0012Sun, 28 Jul 2024 00:27:16 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Now you're talking my lingo.

The second branch off the second possibility is more insidious than the first. While they create social, political and economic discord, they already have a "solution" in the pipeline in the form of a "savior" who convinces the unwashed masses that he will be the one to extricate us from this malaise. Yes, I'm talking about Donald J. Trump.

I don't think that Trump WAS the plan, he just happened to stick his moneygrabbing, brand building nose into the scripted bi-polar national political scene that had the choice of Frick or Frack, Clinton or Bush volume three. Bush would have saved us from the much maligned Clinton mob and Clinton would have saved us from the machinations of the ''New World Order'' Bush Clan. Oh yes, one way or another they would have saved us.

The well educated,better than you or I, have had for a long time, in depth training in every school of psychological, philosophical and emotional control, and used it. For a long while Trump was semi-tolerated among them for his comic appeal, a jackass who thought he was in their game, lending him money , letting him try new business models that fell short of enough appeal to make it on their own, playing a tough guy on a wrestling show and finally a funny man on a ridicules scripted game show. He took himself seriously and they just laughed.

And into his whiz-bang branding game he clowned his way into the heart of one of the two major parties. I could have been one or the other. But along the way he started listening to ideologues, Bannon and others that pointed him to a particular consumer market. Right wing working class who felt that they were being squeezed out of their American Dream.(one more avenue of control that, the American Dream, but that is another story of it's own. Coke or Pepsi

I don't think they planned on Trump, but he put his nose into it and they said, ah, ok,entertain the conservative masses with your stupid jokes and clownish ways of name calling and entertain the liberal masses with someone to hate, more than they hate each other.

I promised a few days ago to never say this again, but I guess I will because it hits straight to your ''second branch of the second theory''. If the powers that be wanted Trump dead, he would be dead.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Like I said in one post, they have thrown so much at him and nothing has stuck. There can be only one of three reasons for that:

1. He is literally and physically made of teflon.
2. He is squeaky clean has never done anything shady in his life.
3. They didn't want anything to stick and it was all about optics.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I voted in primaries for Ron Paul, several times. There was one point that I got excited about that cross party idea, that was during a bit of a consensus between Paul and ultra liberal Dennis Kucinich. I thought that a paring of those two, each from the extreme ends of their parties, that being the ''honest'' ends would have been great. But alas.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut

We tried that once. His name was RON PAUL. It was the only presidential campaign I have ever materially participated in.

Almost everyone I talked to said something like, I'd vote for him but he can't win so it'd be a thrown away vote.

Right. That's because all idiots like you say that that.

We rejected what was probably the last decent candidate to ever be on the ballot.

Frankly, we deserve what we're going to get.

:

If Ron Paul had won, he would be President. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote at all. It also may have re-shaped American politics for decades to come.

I literally hit the streets, went door-to-door, campaigned aggressively. I firmly believe that he would have had a positive effect on the course of history.

But, people get the leaders they deserve.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I followed the 2008 and 2012 primaries very closely, Ron Paul got screwed over by the RINOs like Mitt in 2012 who basically cheated in the primary even though he seemed to be winning anyways, it demoralized many primary GOP voters who then refused to vote for him in the main election. Some of these voters went over to Trump in 2016 as a way to get back at the GOP for what they did in 2012.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

In simplest terms, the DNC/MEDIA thinks the people of America are stupid. They lied for three years about Biden's mental health, and are now lying about Kamala being popular. It's what they do and how they view us.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's a nice, comfy, cozy, self-assured take. Makes you feel better, I'm sure.

Never underestimate your enemy.

Yeah , Especially when the Stupidity of your " Enemy " is Confirmed.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

remember "crazy uncle Ron"? The MSM did their job. They always do their job. And don't for one second thing Fox News wasn't guilty. ALL of them did it.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The dems are extolling her virtues like she is the second coming. Yet, less than a year ago the same dems were openly considering replacing her for the upcoming election, calling her a liability.

They are stuck with her now and frantically trying to make the best of a bad situation.

The media is complicit, of course, and will not report on all her missteps and foibles when she a California politician.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The DNC is not stupid, but they think that their faithful voters are, the Swamp found a way to run the nation without the need of a viable and attractive candidate with off the chart qualifications, all the need is a woman with a vagina, brown enough to entangle the black voters in the US.

The truth is that Kamala is not all black, she only holds 25% the rest is white and majority Indian.

Interestingly she is not even trying to look nice for her half Indian side voters.

The joke is on all Americans actually.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Which shows to go ya how many Americans are cult oriented. Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

I followed the 2008 and 2012 primaries very closely, Ron Paul got screwed over by the RINOs like Mitt in 2012 who basically cheated in the primary even though he seemed to be winning anyways, it demoralized many primary GOP voters who then refused to vote for him in the main election. Some of these voters went over to Trump in 2016 as a way to get back at the GOP for what they did in 2012.

My wife and and I didn't even vote in the 2012 election as we felt like a vote for Romney was no different than a vote for Hussein.

For me, that wasn't so big a deal, but my wife is nearly religious about voting, so for her to not vote was a massive statement.

I voted straight Republican ticket up until Bush. I wrote in Ron Paul as a protest vote.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

In simplest terms, the DNC/MEDIA thinks the people of America are stupid. They lied for three years about Biden's mental health, and are now lying about Kamala being popular. It's what they do and how they view us.

In simplest terms, I fear that by-and-large they are correct.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Watch the DNC bungle their own false flag...

edit on 777Vam29America/ChicagoMon, 29 Jul 2024 00:42:06 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join