It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the DNC that stupid, or is there a deeper, darker agenda being carried out?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There are lots of comments about KAMALA Harris and what an obvious DEI choice she is, how unqualified a candidate and how there so little chance that she'll win.

I think that there are two ways to view what's been happening over the last few weeks, months, and even years. Either:

1. the DNC and the people running the show are that stupid and can't get anything right ...

OR

2. they know exactly what they are doing and it is all leading to a predetermined end.

The first possibility has one clear outcome. The DNC crashes and burns and that new, conservative American republic that we hear about rises out of its ashes. IMO, doubtful.

Franklin D. Roosevelt famously said:

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

If that holds true, then the first possibility is out of the question. Maybe they are that utterly stupid and un-self-aware (Are three-part hyphenated compound words allowed?). But I find that hard to believe. As much as I hold them in disdain and would like to think as negatively of them as I can, I don't see that as the case. They have too much invested in this process to just stuff it up.

The second possibility forks off into two different scenarios.

2a. The Biden debacle has been so obvious up to this point as to be beyond just accidentally creating bad optics. Now we have a literal cackling clown on the Democratic ticket. Confidence in the gov't is at an historic low in the U.S.

-The average citizen does not trust the executive branch because we have been watching the clown show headed by a dementia addled geriatric for four years.
-That citizen has no trust in the legislative branch because anybody with a modicum of critical thinking ability can see that the entire congress has been bought and paid for.
-Furthermore, he understands that most of the judicial branch has been occupied and compromised by "activist judges," and any who maintain any of their integrity are under attack. This renders the judicial branch useless at best, dangerous at the worst.

What does this cratering of confidence in government produce? We only need to look at history to understand. The French Revolution and the downfall of the Wiemar Republic are but a couple of examples in recent history, but we can go back centuries and see more.

So, the first branch off of the second possibility is that they are intentionally making the government - at a federal level across the board, at state and local levels where they can - into as much of a sh!tshow as possible in order to destroy all confidence in the populace. This would lead to a breakdown of civil order and require the institution of a "new order."

You know the routine:
1. Create a PROBLEM that precipitates...
2. A mass REACTION in the form of social, political and economic upheaval, then...
3. Offer a SOLUTION in the form of more of what caused the problem in the first place.

We could speculate as to what that would look like, but I think we all have ideas, and it would go beyond the scope of my thesis here.

The second branch off the second possibility is more insidious than the first. While they create social, political and economic discord, they already have a "solution" in the pipeline in the form of a "savior" who convinces the unwashed masses that he will be the one to extricate us from this malaise. Yes, I'm talking about Donald J. Trump.

The Republican nominee seems to me to be a different animal than the one that ran in 2016. Maybe he's just letting his true colors show through more. Maybe all along it was never about Making America Great Again, but about promoting a personality cult and marketing an image. That would fit in perfectly with his long track record as business magnate and showman. I'm suggesting that perhaps he has either been in on the game all along, or he has somehow been compromised and brought into the fold, so to speak.

Is it possible that all of the faeces that has been thrown at Mr. Trump has been done so with the precise end goal of turning him into the people's hero, projecting an image as a persecuted savior who really, really has our best interests at heart while all the time he was actually being set up to bring in this "new order" while the world watches in rapt awe while "trusting the plan?" After all, pretty much nothing that has been thrown at him has stuck. It kind of seems like maybe it really has all been for show.

So, discuss amongst yourselves. I'll be back to respond, add more thoughts where appropriate, and laugh at those who will be shocked that I am presenting a conspiracy theory on a conspiracy theory forum!

:
edit on 2024 7 27 by AwakeNotWoke because: clarifications and typos.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yes they are stupid.
Yes there is a deeper darker agenda being carried out.

Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama have been running this country for the past 3 1/2 years, all while bowing to the foreign rich far left globalists. Their puppet is senile, so they need a new puppet. Harris is a cackling moron DEI hire. She's now their puppet.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I often thought they were working together.

There's a 100 million people who could be President and look at what we end up with?

It's either Trump or total insanity - those are my choices. I

don't like either

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Yes they are stupid.
Yes there is a deeper darker agenda being carried out.

Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama have been running this country for the past 3 1/2 years, all while bowing to the foreign rich far left globalists. Their puppet is senile, so they need a new puppet. Harris is a cackling moron DEI hire. She's now their puppet.

Stupid here needs qualifications.

There is a kind of stupid that is, at the same time, very calculating and even intelligent in a certain way. It's not the "stupid" of the town idiot or the dope-head how never gets ahead in life. It's stupid because it cannot see the end of what it is doing in a thoughtful and calculated manner. This is the most dangerous kind of stupid because it is insidious and calculating and does, in deed, posses a certain level of intelligence misapplied.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting ....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oops...
edit on 2024 7 27 by AwakeNotWoke because: never mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

For a long time, something about the man has not set right with me. There are several things I could list but anybody here who understands doesn't need them listed, and - at this point - anybody who does not understand does not want to as many tend to either ignore the inconsistencies or reply with rationalisations like, He's playing 4D chess, or Trust the plan, just trust the plan! Breaking through the perceived status quo is scary.

After all, we're told that all the deep state actors have been carried off to Gitmo and executed and that GESARA/NESARA is just around the corner.

I ain't holdin' muh breath!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This administration has crashed the economy and trashed the country; there's no way back. I believe they're going to turn this mess over to Trump, believing there's no way he can pull us out of this mess.

Blaming Trump would ensure a Dem. sweep in 2028 and they can institute whatever agenda number we're up to now.

You can't have a 100% change/reset until you destroy what already exists.

Trump succeding in saving our economy would be their worst nightmare and they will work 24/7 to prevent that.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

From what I have experienced of people in politics, at least Democrats, I would go with the first one. They know not what they are doing. Not even a slight clue.

Driving straight off a cliff without even noticing.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
This administration has crashed the economy and trashed the country; there's no way back. I believe they're going to turn this mess over to Trump, believing there's no way he can pull us out of this mess.

Blaming Trump would ensure a Dem. sweep in 2028 and they can institute whatever agenda number we're up to now.

You can't have a 100% change/reset until you destroy what already exists.

Trump succeding in saving our economy would be their worst nightmare and they will work 24/7 to prevent that.

That's another possibility that I have considered. If I thought more of Trump and his current platform, I could see that, but given his continued support of the death jab, his nearly unqualified support of Israel and Zionism, his selection of JD Vance as his running mate, his track record of surrounding himself with deepstaters, and the fact that so little of what he promised politically never happened, I have a hard time believing that he is not "in on the game."

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The answer is both, one refers to voters and the other to the politicians. But what deeper, darker end awaits will destroy this country. Dems have been dumbing down the population at a record pace for 15 years. They point their finger at the right and accuse them of everything they themselves are doing. Voters ignore the corruption and outright Twilight Zonesque tactics of the left wing politicians and vote for them anyways. There's only one solution to fix this problem and that's to split and let the left govern themselves in their own part of the country. They wouldn't last 6 months in a government for geared for what democrats want today. I think they live miserable lives and misery loves company so they want normals to be miserable, too.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

From what I have experienced of people in politics, at least Democrats, I would go with the first one. They know not what they are doing. Not even a slight clue.

Driving straight off a cliff without even noticing.

I think that that Roosevelt quote holds some water. Yeah, the party as an entity is staffed and run by incompetent morons, idiots, and misguided idealogues. But I also believe that there are people behind the scene who are pulling the puppet strings, and those people have historically proven themselves to be very intelligent; an evil, malicious kind of intelligent, but intelligent nonetheless.

Intelligence is like a gun: neither are in themselves good or bad, it depends on the motive of the person wielding the tool.

C.S. Lewis said:

“Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.”

These are intelligent and educated people with no values, or rather with twisted, evil values.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Heard a solid thought... Obama endorsed because she agreed to pick Kelly as the VP and sometime between Nov and Jan she will get out of the way.

Long shot I know but I just cant see them choosing her as their candidate, since Biden probably endorsed her as his final middle finger to obama.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

The answer is both, one refers to voters and the other to the politicians. But what deeper, darker end awaits will destroy this country. Dems have been dumbing down the population at a record pace for 15 years. They point their finger at the right and accuse them of everything they themselves are doing. Voters ignore the corruption and outright Twilight Zonesque tactics of the left wing politicians and vote for them anyways. There's only one solution to fix this problem and that's to split and let the left govern themselves in their own part of the country. They wouldn't last 6 months in a government for geared for what democrats want today. I think they live miserable lives and misery loves company so they want normals to be miserable, too.

You make some solid, valid points. But here I am speaking specifically of the people who are "running the show," the ones who are pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Honestly, I am not even sure that KAMALA Harris (there, I'm trying to be nice) is aware of where here candidacy is headed. She is clearly not the brightest bulb in the array. The "unwashed masses" who are supporting the agenda that will led to their own destruction are certainly just idiots. Their Tiktok videos and rants denude their intellectual vapidity and their empty eyes are a mirror to their empty souls, but they are not the most dangerous part of the equation.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Heard a solid thought... Obama endorsed because she agreed to pick Kelly as the VP and sometime between Nov and Jan she will get out of the way.

Long shot I know but I just cant see them choosing her as their candidate, since Biden probably endorsed her as his final middle finger to obama.

Or she chooses the running mate of their choice, they steal the election again, and them some pre-planned mishap befalls her and gets her out of the way. After all, we've just seen one coup take place; why not another?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

True, but without their voters, they can't get in office.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
I often thought they were working together.

There's a 100 million people who could be President and look at what we end up with?

It's either Trump or total insanity - those are my choices. I

don't like either

I can easily see that with Trump, as well, total insanity will ensue.

I firmly believe that the nation has crossed something of a moral, spiritual and social Rubicon and there is (as "Rubicon" means) no turning back.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Does it really matter who’s driving the bus when it careens off a cliff because it was remotely controlled all the while by TPTB?

A “controlled demolition” I believe is what we call this.

Anyone want some popcorn?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The same people that said the border is secure, the same people that said Biden is not old and senile, are the same people that say Harris will save democracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

True, but without their voters, they can't get in office.

Well, they can if they can just write in the D gets 82 million votes. That is all they had to do last time. The R's rolled over and let them too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join