It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the DNC that stupid, or is there a deeper, darker agenda being carried out?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Does it really matter who’s driving the bus when it careens off a cliff because it was remotely controlled all the while by TPTB?

A “controlled demolition” I believe is what we call this.

Anyone want some popcorn?

For a long time, I've used this analogy:

There are two cars, a blue one and a red one.

The blue car is careening directly toward a solid concrete wall at 200mph.

The red car is heading toward the exact same wall, but it is taking a more circuitous route and is only travelling at 180mph.

You have to choose which car you want to ride in.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

True, but without their voters, they can't get in office.

Well, they can if they can just write in the D gets 82 million votes. That is all they had to do last time. The R's rolled over and let them too.

Yeah but I really hope they pay attention this time. It was obvious to every American out there who can think independently.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

HA! Says who? They did back in 2020!

But if my hypothesis is correct, then "they" are ubiquitous. It doesn't matter of gets into office because they have chosen the "annointed one" and that one will serve their ends.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well, they can if they can just write in the D gets 82 million votes. That is all they had to do last time. The R's rolled over and let them too.

Because the "Rs" are all bought and paid for an are just part of the Uniparty. As is often said, left and right wings of the same bird, and that bird is a vulture.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yeah but I really hope they pay attention this time. It was obvious to every American out there who can think independently.

So, you really and truly think that while we all saw what was happening, the Republicans and "conservatives" in places of power were just not paying attention and were simply hoodwinked and accidentally let it all slip by them?

You really believe that?

You really think that "this time" it could all be different, that somehow they have awakened and are now all on guard?

Hmmm...
:
edit on 2024 7 27 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You see, there is a fundamental danger with the attitude that say, Oh, yeah, they are just all that stupid!

Underestimating your enemy is the most sure-fire way to die in battle.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I hope so, otherwise we're screwed.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
I often thought they were working together.

There's a 100 million people who could be President and look at what we end up with?

It's either Trump or total insanity - those are my choices. I

don't like either

Kinda sucks doesn't it. Is it that no good responsible average people would want a job where they have to deceive the whole countries people to get that job.

I thought about Running for president as a joke but figured I better not, I might win if everyone couldn't stand the unbelievable political lies the others were telling. Then I would have to move to DC....I would have to say no way in hell am I moving to hell. Most likely I would not get one vote though, since a vote for me would be a vote for Biden I wouldn't even vote for myself.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hard for me to even see how one can imagine
at this point that Trump is part of game and
just playing along.

I guess if one can think that facing the FBI,
CIA, DOJ, over and again, literal persecution
through lawfare, likely jail time, loss of assets,
assignation, on and on is all part of a way to
be playing a game...I just don't see it.

Not saying he is perfect, nor a savior type,
but its too far of a stretch imo to say he
is in on the end game.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

originally posted by: nugget1
This administration has crashed the economy and trashed the country; there's no way back. I believe they're going to turn this mess over to Trump, believing there's no way he can pull us out of this mess.

Blaming Trump would ensure a Dem. sweep in 2028 and they can institute whatever agenda number we're up to now.

You can't have a 100% change/reset until you destroy what already exists.

Trump succeding in saving our economy would be their worst nightmare and they will work 24/7 to prevent that.

That's another possibility that I have considered. If I thought more of Trump and his current platform, I could see that, but given his continued support of the death jab, his nearly unqualified support of Israel and Zionism, his selection of JD Vance as his running mate, his track record of surrounding himself with deepstaters, and the fact that so little of what he promised politically never happened, I have a hard time believing that he is not "in on the game."

So true! Do we vote for the ememy we know, or the one we suspect? Do we really have much to lose at this point from taking a gamble?

Trump thinking money and favors will buy loyalty might work in the business sector, but it doesen't in the political aren where blackmail material reigns supreme.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be wild if the people of the USA elected someone who was neither a Democrat nor a Republican?

Someone who, because they didn't have a strong party behind them, chose from the best of people from several parties alongside the people in their own minor party in a coalition government.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The DNC leadership and closest advisors are cunning, but very dumb when it comes to common sense. They successfully cheated into office a low-IQ criminal with dementia.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Outside of maga world, there is an entire country who hates the fact that Trump is even being considered for office again. And we will vote for her. She's not even in my top ten picks, but she's the option that we have.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

seymourhersh.substack.com...
edit on 27-7-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Wouldn't it be wild if the people of the USA elected someone who was neither a Democrat nor a Republican?

Someone who, because they didn't have a strong party behind them, chose from the best of people from several parties alongside the people in their own minor party in a coalition government.

Wouldn’t that be wild if any country did that?

Some used to.
If you look at history, you’ll see which countries did that more often than others who did not.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

We tried that once. His name was RON PAUL. It was the only presidential campaign I have ever materially participated in.

Almost everyone I talked to said something like, I'd vote for him but he can't win so it'd be a thrown away vote.

Right. That's because all idiots like you say that that.

We rejected what was probably the last decent candidate to ever be on the ballot.

Frankly, we deserve what we're going to get.

:
edit on 2024 7 27 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yes.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

The DNC leadership and closest advisors are cunning, but very dumb when it comes to common sense. They successfully cheated into office a low-IQ criminal with dementia.

And you think that ahead of the elections they didn't know that he was a low IQ, dementia riddled cromin as lv to begin with ... when all of us did?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Outside of maga world, there is an entire country who hates the fact that Trump is even being considered for office again. And we will vote for her. She's not even in my top ten picks, but she's the option that we have.

I would ask for reasons, but I'm pretty sure it'd be pointless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join