It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Kamala Good for America ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: ADVISOR

You do understand that many people of color have a distant family member that owned slaves right? You do know why, right? Or will you insist it was a love match instead of a rape? Not likely as he moved to Jamaica as he opposed the British Empires ban on slavery.

Bringing up that her family line started in slavery and likely due to rape as some kind of gotcha is pretty revolting.

To think that Adolfs family never owned slaves yet Kamala's family did. Pretty revolting

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Anyone that supports 4 more years of the dumpster fire that this administration has been, doesn’t love this country. I’ve never ever seen in my lifetime a administration so hell bent on destroying its own country.

I have lived through a lot of Democratic administrations. Up until the 1990s, I did not feel the country was in peril.
The last 3-4 have been devastating to the Republic in just so many ways.....moving the country further and further to Marxism. And this Obama Acolyte could very well tank the country.
Yes, it’s been hard to watch. Reminds me of Thelma and Louise driving off the cliff.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I see the ignorance abounds today. I updated my previous post to advise where you can actually educate yourself on why so many families have a slave owner in their past. Rape of slave women and young girls is not a funny matter. That you are trying to perpetuate something different especially if you are a woman is vile.
edit on 26-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: lilzazz

Being a woman does NOT mean I would vote for a woman over a man. That again is identity politics.

I understand that. Being a man, I do have an affection for the fairer sex but that doesn't mean I would vote strictly on a sexual basis. But I draw the line at voting for white trash, doesn't matter what sex they are or which political cult they claim to belong to or how many other people worship them.
Perhaps it is identity politics but I've been a Liberitarian since I worked for Gov. Johnson and always voted a straight party ticket.
edit on 26-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

But, some are so deep in their TDS that they'll cut their nose off to spite their face and vote for her, despite what they've seen in the last 3 1/2 years.

Was Obama good for the US with the record debt he accumulated in two terms? No.

Was Trump good for almost getting as much debt as Obama in half the time? No.

Bush doesn’t get excuses for his crisis, neither does Obama, nor Trump.

Not like we’re saying Biden had a bad hand when he ran.

None of them got drafted, they chose to lead knowing it would be hard. They all failed.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

How can anyone here put aside their political differences for one thing?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I don't think you've been paying attention AASB.

When they tell you that they will vote in anything, living, dead or otherwise as long as it isn't Trump, believe them.

They aren't thinking rationally, critically or even cursory.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

would kindly stop posting AI responses on my thread and possibly think for yourself .

I know that is asking a lot.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

originally posted by: Mahogani

Let's put our political differences aside, and then totally hate on one side, using the worst verbiage we can find. Any name we call them is a-OK.

Your OP reads like the Trump holiday wishes and greetings.

Like -- Merry XMas to all, including all the America hating scumbags, all the skinny jean wearing mofos, and of course the demoncrats.

I suspect you are missing the point here, like so many are.
As Americans, We The People must remember that it becomes necessary for one people to to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another

That means party, we ought to choose County over politic.
If we have allegiance of any other over County first, we fail.

As history has shown, as we are repeating this moment.

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option.

Unless division is the agenda...then certainly we will fall, further than We the People have already.

You are quite right .

Clearly certain members are not understanding my OP .

I'm not attacking the Left. I'm Pointing out glaringly obvious things about Kamala Harris as an individual . And yet Immediately I'm getting responses about Trump , Taylor Swift and something about a cat lady .....

and I notice you've already made an Excellent OP Here
that shows the full truth of Kamala Harris .

I always hold out hope for people to see the light . I am an eternal optimist .

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I've never seen so much fear on this site from any other politician. Harris has all of you running scared. It's weird to watch.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
I've never seen so much fear on this site from any other politician. Harris has all of you running scared. It's weird to watch.

Biden/Harris have ruined our country.

You want 4 more years of this?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: KrustyKrab

Think there's a Cat Ladies For Kamala group now.

"Cat Ladies for Kamala"

Love it!

Gotta check my neighborhood.

The "I am not a Democrat" story from you has aged really well, as in it was total bullsh!t

Your blind hatred for Trump is only eclipsed by your blind hatred for America if you want Harris to be elected.

Intelligence is really lacking with you guys.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden/Harris have ruined our country.

You want 4 more years of this?

I will leave it up to the majority to decide what they want.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

They decided they wanted Biden to run in 2024.....

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I've watched you and the other Leftist run scared from Trump for 8 years now
. I've never understood the hatred you guys have for Trump ... He was a darling of the Democratic party for years and years .

Kamala is not a Democrat . Kamala is not even a Leftist . She is a radical who the left chose as VP because she checked all the boxes. Do you not understand how dangerous that woman is ?

Make no mistake I'm not in a twist because I think she will win . I'm in a Twist because she is even being considered. That she has even made it this far .
edit on 26-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

"Cat Ladies for Kamala"

Love it!

The "I am not a Democrat" story from you has aged really well, as in it was total bullsh!t

Your blind hatred for Trump is only eclipsed by your blind hatred for America if you want Harris to be elected.

Annee doesn't hate Trump, he's not that important.

It all has to do with women's rights, including childless cat ladies both Dems and Reps.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Is kamala good for America?

Did old incapacitated joe was good for America?

There you got your answer because she is nothing but his carbon copy to get the job finished. They say soo.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Trump is irrelevant to me and will go along with whatever gets him what he wants, the policies of the GOP is another story and now Project 2025.

link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: quintessentone

They decided they wanted Biden to run in 2024.....

Thats Cute .

The Dems don't care what their voters want .

They know whats best for their voters.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

"Cat Ladies for Kamala"

Love it!

For someone who doesn't expend their precious energy on Trump, she sure spends loads of her precious energy on Trump.

I mean, everyone has a handy, easy to access post history.
edit on 26-7-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join