It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Kamala Good for America ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Maybe so! Maybe one of the other disparaging names for the candidate! Think there's a Cat Ladies For Kamala group now. Keep laughing at them. Whatever, it seems to be energizing a previous apathetic group.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Kamala is good for America like plutonium 238 is a daily nutrient for humans.

Her policies will be the same as Joe's and Obama's were, damaging to people in every way imaginable.

Like radiation fallout from a hydrogen bomb, slowly everything becomes sickly and desiccated.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

originally posted by: lilzazz
This upcoming campaign and election will be one for the books. I'm not surprised at the Harris hatred, but I'm not sure that's the way to win votes when over half the US population is female and predominately democrats.

www.kff.org...

The GOP also needs to tell jd vance to lay off Taylor Swift. Young Women are signing up to vote in her support.

Don't be surprised when this campaign of hate gets rejected by middle of the road voters.

Funny cuz when it was Hillary vs Trump .......didn't a lot of women reg and voted for Trump???

Yes they did...But I'm sure you realize that Hillary won the popular vote by over 2mil votes.

www.csmonitor.com...

I doubt they have changed to being a trump/vance supporter with the obvious distain of women by the maga Republicans.

Grabem by the Pu****, that will show them who's boss, right?

edit on 26-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Character Comparisons:

Kamala Harris:

Background: Kamala Harris has a background in law, having served as a prosecutor and Attorney General of California before becoming a U.S. Senator.
Leadership Style: She is often described as pragmatic and thoughtful. Harris has a reputation for working hard and delving deeply into issues.
Personal Traits: She is seen as eloquent, determined, and a strong advocate for civil rights and social justice.

Donald Trump:

Background: Donald Trump comes from a business background, primarily in real estate, and became widely known through his reality TV show "The Apprentice" before entering politics.
Leadership Style: His leadership style is often described as unconventional, direct, and combative. Trump is known for his impulsive communication, especially via social media.
Personal Traits: Trump is polarizing; his supporters appreciate his directness and business acumen, while critics find him confrontational and unpredictable.

Professional Competence:

Kamala Harris:

Career: She has extensive experience in law and politics, earning a reputation as a capable and tough prosecutor, although sometimes criticized for her decisions.
Specialties: Legal policy, law enforcement, civil rights, and social justice.

Donald Trump:

Career: Trump has extensive experience in business, particularly in large real estate transactions and projects.
Specialties: Business negotiations, real estate development, and marketing.

Legal Issues:

Kamala Harris:

Criminal Record: Kamala Harris does not have any known criminal record.
Involvements: While she has faced some controversy over her prosecutorial decisions as Attorney General (e.g., on issues like enforcement, the death penalty), she has no major legal entanglements.

Donald Trump:

Criminal Record: Trump does not have a criminal record, but his business entities have been involved in numerous lawsuits and legal issues.
Involvements: Trump has been involved in extensive litigation, including criminal investigations regarding his business dealings, alleged election interference, and his role in the January 6th Capitol riot.

Political Successes and Failures:

Kamala Harris:

Successes: As California's Attorney General, she led initiatives against financial fraud and environmental crimes. As a U.S. Senator, she worked on significant policy initiatives such as police reform and healthcare.
Failures: She has been criticized for her stringent prosecution policies, particularly within her own party. Her 2020 presidential campaign ended early before she was chosen as Biden's running mate.

Donald Trump:

Successes: Trump is credited with significant economic reforms, including tax cuts and deregulation. His supporters praise his foreign policy achievements, notably the Abraham Accords in the Middle East.
Failures: His presidency was highly controversial. He was impeached twice by the House of Representatives (acquitted both times by the Senate). The handling of the COVID-19 pandemic led to massive criticism, and there is wide criticism of his role in the January 6th Capitol riots.

Political Positioning:

Kamala Harris:

Harris is positioned within the Democratic Party's spectrum, often viewed as progressive but pragmatic.
Her key focus areas include criminal justice reform, healthcare, environmental policy, and equality.

Donald Trump:

Trump is positioned within the spectrum of the Republican Party, representing a populist, often nationalist faction.
His key focus areas include immigration, economic deregulation, conservative judicial reforms, and a strong nationalist economic and foreign policy stance.

GPT-4

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This upcoming campaign and election will be one for the books. I'm not surprised at the Harris hatred, but I'm not sure that's the way to win votes when over half the US population is female and predominately democrats.

www.kff.org...

The GOP also needs to tell jd vance to lay off Taylor Swift. Young Women are signing up to vote in her support.

Don't be surprised when this campaign of hate gets rejected by middle of the road voters.

Funny cuz when it was Hillary vs Trump .......didn't a lot of women reg and voted for Trump???

Yes they did...But I'm sure you realize that Hillary won the popular vote by over 2mil votes.

www.csmonitor.com...

I doubt they have changed to being a trump/vance supporter with the obvious distain of women by the maga Republicans.

White Women Helped Elect Donald Trump - LINK

And yes I did read the link

edit on 26-7-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Seriously mate.....any adult who wears skinny jeans deserves hating on.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Aren't hose skinny jeans in your avatar? 🤭
edit on 26-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: Too dang quick with the post button

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Is this at all a serious question? Kamala Harris is a brain dead moron who actually makes Biden look semi coherent. She is the absolute antithesis of intelligence and should be kept as far away from any decision making as possible.

Again, for what it’s worth, outside of the USA and the lockstep MSM most people cannot believe that the Democrats could seriously back someone like this. It has to be a joke but apparently it’s not. What’s wrong with you guys? You used to be great. Mind you, so did we. Anyway. Yuck.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453 but a woman's group broke zoom last night with over 160,000 women and raised over 2M in 2 hours.

Look Frogs,

You keep promoting these zoom calls, question for you since
apparently your hooked up in some way:

You have heard about the ActBlue fraud campaign where they
fake people and use addresses to wash money, right?

How is your zoom call cash cow any different that that?
I'd wager a hefty bet that over 1/2 of all your numbers
are bots. Yep, bring the proof please.

edit on 26-7-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

www.kff.org...

www.csmonitor.com...

No one actually thinks that way about women, unless you are mentioning the illegal aliens coming in over the border that have already raped a lot of little girls, boys, and adult woman, and then killed some of them.

Trump's comment in some locker room has nothing in common with actually hurting or causing harm to women, but animals like Joe Biden certainly have by their actions, and Obama too.

Learn to discern instead of TDS autonomous mental response which has no true intellect.

edit on 26-7-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: snipped open space

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Well, putting my 'totally objective' hat on, I don't think Harris has a snowball's chance in hell of actually being elected on her own right. BUT, there are ways she could ascend to the big chair (albeit briefly), and one of these I've noted in my 'Fasten your seatbelts!' thread. There are other ways also, and many of these involve who she picks for a running mate.

She has nothing to run on really, other than "Not Trump". She doesn't have a tremendous legal standing. She doesn't have any core platform issues (again, besides "Get Trump"). She isn't particularly a likeable person. She doesn't talk well, or 'show' well (she's not ugly, but she doesn't come across well in media). She patronizes the african American community with the 'Jive Mama' / 'Hood Sistah' act, which I think really grates on people, especially her own cultural base. She doesn't come across as educated (even though she is...sort of). She doesn't have a compelling back-story (worse, she comes from a slave trader background). She's an elitist, and the worst kind too, one who came from nothing and is going to shove it down anyone's throat who will sit long enough to listen.

Harris isn't particularly popular in her own home state; she sold them out. She really doesn't have a lot of appeal really...OTHER than..."NOT TRUMP!" She's got no slogan, no identity, and no resonance with voters.

In total, Harris has nothing. Behind the 'giggle', is an angry black woman who wants "change" on a scale she doesn't even understand, a scale she is incapable of understanding.

So, in summary, Harris is nothing, a nobody, a tag-along riding Biden's tsunami of disaster (now). So, Harris will define herself by who she picks as VP.

She has nothing else.

P.S. - Please correct me where I am wrong in ANY of these observations.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Let's put our political differences aside, and then totally hate on one side, using the worst verbiage we can find. Any name we call them is a-OK.

Your OP reads like the Trump holiday wishes and greetings.

Like -- Merry XMas to all, including all the America hating scumbags, all the skinny jean wearing mofos, and of course the demoncrats.

I suspect you are missing the point here, like so many are.
As Americans, We The People must remember that it becomes necessary for one people to to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another

That means party, we ought to choose County over politic.
If we have allegiance of any other over County first, we fail.

As history has shown, as we are repeating this moment.

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option.

Unless division is the agenda...then certainly we will fall, further than We the People have already.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

I think you could have added a few (hundred) more blank spaces to your reply.

If you could do that..."That would be greaaat." Oh, and don't forget your TPS reports are due on Thursday.

edit on 7/26/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Google and join the call Monday and decide for yourself if they are bots. Looked like typical ladies with a few celebrities, artists,a couple of state representatives a Kennedy lady and athletes thrown in. And yes I've heard the previous allegations.
edit on 26-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Think there's a Cat Ladies For Kamala group now.

"Cat Ladies for Kamala"

Love it!

Gotta check my neighborhood.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Kamala is good for America like a bath in lemon juice is good for you if you just got a thousand papercuts.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

originally posted by: Mahogani

Let's put our political differences aside, and then totally hate on one side, using the worst verbiage we can find. Any name we call them is a-OK.

Your OP reads like the Trump holiday wishes and greetings.

Like -- Merry XMas to all, including all the America hating scumbags, all the skinny jean wearing mofos, and of course the demoncrats.

I suspect you are missing the point here, like so many are.
As Americans, We The People must remember that it becomes necessary for one people to to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another

That means party, we ought to choose County over politic.
If we have allegiance of any other over County first, we fail.

As history has shown, as we are repeating this moment.

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option.

Unless division is the agenda...then certainly we will fall, further than We the People have already.

Who might be better at reducing division?

Trump has demonstrated that he can articulate messages and generate emotional resonance with a segment of the American population. However, his approach has also been divisive and could further deepen existing tensions.

Harris might be better suited to building bridges and fostering a more moderate and inclusive approach to politics. Her emphasis on social justice and legal reforms could be constructive in addressing key issues. However, her perceived status as part of the establishment presents a challenge.

Donald Trump has exhibited an ability to mobilize a strong but polarizing base, which could exacerbate division.

Kamala Harris tends to have a greater potential to build bridges and advocate for a more balanced and inclusive policy that seeks to form broad coalitions and reduce existing tensions.

AI

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Harris will not build bridges because we'd be forced to obey her dictates.

Trump is called "divisive" because he pissed off the left.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Well good luck, since Kampala wants to tax people at

80% Tax on income, and give all illegals
free health care and free college, there isn't going
to be much left to live on.

LOL!

If these women are multi millionaires, they might
be able to afford that. But my guess is they are so
uninformed they have NO CLUE what her policies are.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

🤣🤣 check your PM's

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join