It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Is Not Being Run By Human Beings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

The theories about the simulated reality run by a computer program are too primitive.

The truth about our existence is way more advanced - we are organic - we are more than machinery and patterns.

We are a part of a universal God.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel

The theories about the simulated reality run by a computer program are too primitive.

The truth about our existence is way more advanced - we are organic - we are more than machinery and patterns.

Yes. I too agree that the truth about our existence is way more advanced.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX

Yes, and somebody should create a topic about that.

Maybe I will do that one day I have some time.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yes, and somebody should create a topic about that.

Maybe I will do that one day I have some time.

Please, have some time) But thinking this topic will surface one way or another...again. I don't see simulated reality as too primitive per se. There are number of nuances of what we think of reality as a computer model being plausible. Like I said, I don't think it is what is really happening but possible. Look, I could be the only real person within this simulation. The rest is computer bots and constructed environment. Premonitions, synchronicity, odd coincidences and such point to this idea, no?

May I ask you, why do you think simulation is too primitive as a hypothesis?

cheers)

edit on 8 20 24 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

cheers)

Because we are energy.

Humanity has abilities they do not know or understand they have. I am not talking about the school system or education here because humanity has abilities that are not taught or inspired in school - our education systems are also primitive.

We are energy and we can send thoughts and read thoughts, etc. We instinctively know what is good for us and what is bad.

There is much humanity can do, but it is being suppressed, and that is why most people do not know their real abilities, and gifts from the universe.

This is a big topic - I am just explaining it in a simple way today.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Interesting a bloody scary the photo of the Facebook team

m.youtube.com...

I suppose that's one of the Pure Blood Royalty. It seems there is another version that's less apparent. Your not going to see them at the "Bottom". Positions of power and influence, especially where numbers are processed.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Because you can't sue people for freedom of speech, they can believe anything they want to and can say it and preach it. They could turn it into a religion if they wanted to. They need no evidence to support any of it, and they can still say it, it does not need to be true.

The only thing people can't do, and there are limits on free speech, is when it is used to cause harm to others. And even then, you have to prove that there was malicious intent behind it.

Just saying aliens run the planet... who cares, why would anyone sue over that?

It would be like suing the street corner doomsday preacher for all the things they say.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Life is like a bag of Jelly babies en.m.wikipedia.org... , Some people seem to be gobbling all the white ones in the pack , they must taste good as the pack is very nearly empty

The reason is mainly out of jealousy/spite. Whites are responsible for the majority of progess and inventions , also through trade and colonization. So that's where the 'majority' lie comes from. It's pathetic and will cause more hate crimes against whites.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

cheers)

Because we are energy.

Humanity has abilities they do not know or understand they have. )

This is yet to be seen). Although, I like this idea.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join