It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Is Not Being Run By Human Beings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I saw a video recently that claimed there are two clouds of plasma at 60 degrees from the moon that are each 9 times the size of earth, intelligent and possibly exerting control over events/life on our planet.

Considering that plasma (electrically charged subatomic particles) makes up circa 99% of the universe are these giant plasma clouds entirely unexpected?

a reply to: PrivateAngel

Do you have a link to this video regarding the hypothesized plasma clouds and the Moon?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Shouldn't this be in the Skunkworks? I mean, do you people actually believe this horsesh*t?

If 'aliens' are running the planet, then they sure arent that much more evolved than us.. :|

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

hahahaha awesome

All the best

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

They are on the right track, more or less.

I have long believed that the human race is dominated by something from outside it, something that does not have our best interests at heart, something that feeds on our destruction and misery.

But the answer to the dilemma is found in the first 11 chapters of the book of Genesis. It is a spiritual phenomenon. And the problem, at this point, is that "the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil." (John 3:19)

If aliens are real, then I think they have different "personalities" just like us humans. Some will be kind, and others will be psychopaths.

By the way, I posted another topic connected to this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-7-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

He lost me with the scalar waves nonsense.

You see while scalar fields are a legitimate concept in physics, the so-called scalar waves promoted in the likes of alternative medicine and fringe science communities do not have a foundation in scientific reality.

As to aliens running the show.

If that's the case, we really need new overloads.

Because this lot are clown shoes.
edit on 26-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

m.youtube.com...

What If They are Insiders lol

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I saw a video recently that claimed there are two clouds of plasma at 60 degrees from the moon that are each 9 times the size of earth, intelligent and possibly exerting control over events/life on our planet.

Considering that plasma (electrically charged subatomic particles) makes up circa 99% of the universe are these giant plasma clouds entirely unexpected?
The earth, moon, and the rest of the solar system are bathed in a wind of plasma called the solar wind. The plasma interacts with planetary magnetic fields such as that around the earth which results in structures like the van allen belts around the earth, and the aurorae we can see at high latitudes, but the moon doesn't have a significant magnetic field like the earth has.

So in answer to your question are giant plasma clouds with some position related to the moon entirely unexpected, if you are talking about some clouds that wouldn't be blown away by the solar wind, of course those would be completely unexpected. Any plasma cloud with a position that's static in relation to the moon would be blown away by the plasma wind or solar wind. There's nothing to stop them being blown away, right? Like no significant magnetic field around the moon. But because of the earth's magnetic field, the plasma forms interesting structures around the Earth as briefly explained here:

Earth's Magnetic Field and Interaction With Solar Wind

Solar Wind is matter, consisting of about 95% hydrogen and 4% helium, in the plasma phase that is released by the sun, traveling into space and eventually running into the Earth's magnetic field. Solar wind causes the near side (sun facing) of the Earth's magnetic field to be condensed because it deflects the solar wind around the Earth's magnetic field. The far side (away from the sun) is then elongated by the solar wind and stretches out for a much longer distance, this section is referred to as the Magnetotail. The Cusps are the areas marking the separation between magnetic field lines going sunward and those going tailward. The Trapping Region (Van Allen Belts) are sections that consist of radiation from solar wind that becomes trapped within the magnetosphere. The particles become trapped because they are repelled from regions with a higher magnetic field strength. The Lobes are a vast region of the magnetotail between the magnetopause and the central plasma sheet, with each side having an opposite magnetic field direction.

In contrast to the way solar wind interacts with the Earth due to the magnetic field, interaction of the solar wind with the moon which lacks a magnetic field similar to that of Earth's is entirely different. If you make an analogy where the solar wind is compared to water in a fast moving stream, and you put a rock in the stream representing the moon, in both the case of the moon and the rock, you'll gets wakes on either side due to the solid object interrupting the flowing fluid (water or plasma). I would never describe a wake as a "cloud", but wakes in the plasma solar wind can be expected, which some scientists have modeled:

Comparative Studies of the Plasma at Non-magnetized Planets/Moons - The interaction between the Moon and the solar wind

We study the interaction between the Moon and the solar wind using a three-dimensional hybrid plasma solver. The proton fluxes and electromagnetical fields are presented for typical solar wind conditions with different magnetic field directions. We find two different wake structures for an interplanetary magnetic field that is perpendicular to the solar wind flow, and for one that is parallell to the flow. The wake for intermediate magnetic field directions will be a mix of these two extreme conditions. Several features are consistent with a fluid interaction, e.g., the presence of a rarefaction cone, and an increased magnetic field in the wake. There are however several kinetic features of the interaction. We find kinks in the magnetic field at the wake boundary. There are also density and magnetic field variations in the far wake, maybe from an ion beam instability related to the wake refill.
What is expected around the moon in terms of plasma is something like what the authors of that paper have modeled for the solar wind, meaning plasma wakes, not giant plasma balls.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The World Is Not Being Run By Human Beings

It is debatable if they have the same "Being" within. Some may, some, definitely not.

Twilight Zone called them Kedimites, but history, calls them "Canaanites". Jesus called them Pharisees. And in the movie "They Live", are called Aliens. The movie also using artistic license expose their ugly souls.

Jesus speaks a great deal about these vulgar rulers who sit in the seat of Moses. He warned of their evil selfish ways. Yes, this is who Jesus attempted to "save" us from. To warn us of their "Imposter" roles, which is also exposed in the movie "They Live".

Jesus also warned of their "scribes", and as you might imagine, scribes wrote scriptures, and these scribes wrote history, the history we accept without question, the Old Testament. And if you consider the Pharisee Scribes, gave you their version of history, their gods.

So this is how they rule this world, through deceptions and outright lies, as Jesus warned.

Hebrews, Jews did not write the Old Testament, Canaanites did. And they warped history to hide themselves from the ultimate judgment which I pray is soon to follow...

The true image of the Canaanites...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The not Human Beings.
Run the earth as a TV sick sad comedy show
for the rest of the univers.

Or we are a Joke in the univers.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost

The not Human Beings.
Run the earth as a TV sick sad comedy show
for the rest of the univers.

Or we are a Joke in the univers.

Yea, we keep forgetting about all those other planets in all those other galaxies and fail to realize what connects us all together. We are a interactive TV series where the Galactic Eternal's can jump in and play any part they wish...

Ya caught me lol lol lol

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Dr José Luis Sevillano: We are facing a parasitism of another species on the human being.

rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Yea, we keep forgetting about all those other planets in all those other galaxies and fail to realize what connects us all together. We are a interactive TV series where the Galactic Eternal's can jump in and play any part they wish...

I think the aliens study us just like we study the animals.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

That begs the question though.

If they are studying us.

Just like they way we study the animals.

Who is studying them?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That begs the question though.

If they are studying us.

Just like they way we study the animals.

Who is studying them?

You tell me?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Are you just figuring this out?

Read any religious text, of any worth, and they all say exactly the same origin story. Thousands of years, of the same story.

What we see here in the material world, is warfare spilling over from the spiritual world.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

When I say the world needs Jesus, that is what I mean.
I don't care if people agree with that or not, it's Truth.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Finally ATS comes back full circle. yes, our planet could very well be run by various combinations of reptilians, gray's, nord's, and possibly insectoid and vampiric beings. The Good 'ol days have returned.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
It looks like she may be whispering back and forth to the people on either side of her. Her hair makes her simple bobbing look more dramatic than it is.

Well I want to see microscope images of these bugs they claim are really directing us.

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be in the end days.

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Amen Brother!

Jesus is the way.

edit on 27-7-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Well, there is always a bigger fish in the pond.

Or so I'm lead to believe.

So in an infinite universe(or for all intents and purpose) that's some big fish.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Are you just figuring this out?

No!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well, there is always a bigger fish in the pond.

Or so I'm lead to believe.

So in an infinite universe(or for all intents and purpose) that's some big fish.

Indeed.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

When I say the world needs Jesus, that is what I mean.
I don't care if people agree with that or not, it's Truth.

I think Jesus is a universal message of love and truth.

Humanity needs to listen to that message and start acting/being that kind of energy themselves.

It's often the everyday acts of kindness that create a more compassionate and understanding world - you know, a helping hand, or a kind word.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join