It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Is Not Being Run By Human Beings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Sometimes to get to the truth, the core of a matter, one must "Push the Envelope". Well, now we are at tearing it open.

When I say the world needs Jesus, that is what I mean. I don't care if people agree with that or not, it's Truth.

Yes, that is the truth! A CORE truth. So Im going to play the devils advocate here, and ask why. Why should he come back and be insulted disrespected, spit on, lied to, degraded, humiliated, again, for a population that could care less for his sacrifice, lessons. Why should he go through all that one more time to "Save" people from them selves? Would you? Would anyone in their right minds do that?

"Wickedness in high places" "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be in the end days." So lets throw in another term. "Before the flood, there was no moon"!

The Moon, is, a high place! And there is no doubt in my mind the moon played a primary role in the Great Flood. And those are the days of Noah. Is this the answer we receive? Another flood to solve all our problems?

But who is Jesus?

Jesus was a soul who incarnated into our world from what I call the holding pen, the reservoir of DNA for at least this planet. That place has many names. Hyperboria, The Garden of Edin, Heaven, Shangri-La, Shambhala, etc etc. Its a real place with people animals and plants. Jesus was a emissary, ambassador of that hidden land. How dare we ask him to come back!

But at the same time unseen by the masses, he has. But not in the ways we would expect. He has shown us the filth, depravity, of our world. We all must decide what side we stand on, on the issues. Do we want to continue to live in the world of the Canaanites, or, Jesus! No, my dear friend, he isn't coming back, for he is already here. Waiting for us... We would not know of all the things we know, if it wasn't for him, and his army.

I fear the final countdown has begun. If there are truly "White Hats" they must now act, or another cycle will begin.

I do not call on Jesus for he has done much for us already. I call on his father, our Divine Creator and his angels to inter-seed on our behalf.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I call on you.

As I just said - Jesus is a universal message of love and truth, and it's the everyday acts of kindness that create a more compassionate and understanding world.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel

I call on you.

As I just said - Jesus is a universal message of love and truth, and it's the everyday acts of kindness that create a more compassionate and understanding world.

As a human being I attempt to walk the words, as it is within my personal power. I am at peace. My call still goes out.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

I call on you.

As a human being I attempt to walk the words, as it is within my personal power. I am at peace. My call still goes out.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
They were studying us... past tense. Some giant kid with a giant magnifying glass fried them while he was waiting for mama to spread some jelly over some peanut buttered bread. Then he sat on the couch to watch the rest of the universe on tv.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The Simpsons already did it mate.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This kind of speculation is maddening. Let's find life anywhere, I mean anywhere off planet earth, before we speculate on motives sheesh. The horse first please, the horse, then the cart.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Interesting a bloody scary the photo of the Facebook team

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
well, this topic certainly has turned into The Muppet show.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Life is like a bag of Jelly babies en.m.wikipedia.org... , Some people seem to be gobbling all the white ones in the pack , they must taste good as the pack is very nearly empty

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I actually heard about this some years ago - I investigate it, and I question it!

I hope it isn't true because I already know people who was injured by this "vaccine".

He calls it “The Thing.” The thing is in the Covid Vaccine.

It seems to have a head and 3 legs. It contains Aluminum, Bromine and Carbon.

It appears to grow multiple feet. It is like it has tentacles that can attach to parts of the body.

The life form is in the jabs and he says it is in eggs.

If the injection is tested in a bare dish, nothing is found and nothing happens. He said that some of the injections he tested were pure saline.

He says the Graphene in the Vaccines helps these grow, so the life forms may already be in the body too.

So, this is what I gather from Dr. Zalewski – the graphene appears to act some type of food or nutrition that gives the spark of life to whatever these hydra’s are.

He said he also found aluminum based life forms. It is made of 100% aluminum. He says we now have aluminum based beings inside of us.

Why do some get a vaccine with just saline solution and others get the ones with these eggs?

rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I actually heard about this some years ago - I investigate it, and I question it!

I hope it isn't true because I already know people who was injured by this "vaccine".

He calls it “The Thing.” The thing is in the Covid Vaccine.

It seems to have a head and 3 legs. It contains Aluminum, Bromine and Carbon.

It appears to grow multiple feet. It is like it has tentacles that can attach to parts of the body.

The life form is in the jabs and he says it is in eggs.

If the injection is tested in a bare dish, nothing is found and nothing happens. He said that some of the injections he tested were pure saline.

He says the Graphene in the Vaccines helps these grow, so the life forms may already be in the body too.

So, this is what I gather from Dr. Zalewski – the graphene appears to act some type of food or nutrition that gives the spark of life to whatever these hydra’s are.

He said he also found aluminum based life forms. It is made of 100% aluminum. He says we now have aluminum based beings inside of us.

Why do some get a vaccine with just saline solution and others get the ones with these eggs?

rumble.com...

I saw a Doctor Who episode that had the same theme as what you talk about , things growing in large glass vats that resembled octopus /daleks and the coloured kid from utopia UK getting typecast a lot as does the guy tied to the chair in this scene who was in V for vendetta.

m.youtube.com...

talk about predictive programming

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

The world is probably run by one of these alien races……who knows

👽☕️🍩

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yea, we keep forgetting about all those other planets in all those other galaxies and fail to realize what connects us all together. We are a interactive TV series where the Galactic Eternal's can jump in and play any part they wish...

I think the aliens study us just like we study the animals.

More than that..

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yea, we keep forgetting about all those other planets in all those other galaxies and fail to realize what connects us all together. We are a interactive TV series where the Galactic Eternal's can jump in and play any part they wish...

More than that..

Thank you for sharing, I will listen to this when I have time.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Dunno, but the chick with the brown hair in the front row is nodding every way possible! She's nodding up and down, side to side and even diagonally! Not sure if it's the crack and the meth fighting each other or what, but it's all going on inside her head at the same time!

"I'm Happy! I'm Sad! Look!...A Shiny object! Is that Peanut Butter on his shoe? My butt itches! I'm Happy! I'm Sad! I'm Hungry! Look!...A bird! I'm an airplane now! WEEEeeee! I can fly!"

I think she may be one of the vaccinated he is talking about....

The high-strung lady's "vibes" were so bad, the lady sitting on her left side, abruptly stood and moved to another seat forward and to the right.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Since there are thousands of potential intelligent lifeform configurations, why do all of them look more like us, than not like us? I bet most speak English, like in the movies.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   

well, this topic certainly has turned into The Muppet show.

could have been the X-files en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

More than that..

Thank you for sharing, I will listen to this when I have time.

There are a multitude of tangent thoughts that will come from this, maybe even a epiphany or two
I have noticed that this bloodline does not show up a great deal in our present world, but a variant does. Hollywood and the media are filled with them....

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Might not run by humans...?

My remark about the disclosure in this scenario...what if the government knows what is going on with aliens and ufo and all that jazz. What if the truth is...we live in a simulated reality ran by a computer program where our actions throughout life is pre-determined? How do you tell general populace about it?
One cannot announce this expecting an acceptance of this disclosure. There will be mental collapse for those who seek the answer. Government will have to continue to lie and make up stories and fake videos to divert.

This was a hypothetical scenario under which the disclosure is not possible for ethical reasons. There may be more reasons that make a disclosre 'unadvisable' so to speak.

I personally do not believe in any simulation computer scenarios. Visitors are for real here with us on Earth.

edit on 8 16 24 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join