It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service wants Trump’s campaign to not schedule large outdoor rallies and events

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Secret Service officials encouraging Donald Trump’s campaign to stop scheduling large outdoor rallies and events

He has had dozens and dozens of campaign events outdoors since 2015 and now they want him to stop because of thier failures in Butler Pa?

Not sure what the best answer here is but we know DJT can get huge crowds outdoors I don't think the DNC likes the optics of it all, DJT gets huge crowds let's see if Harris can draw well.

Are we going to have to build him a bulletproof golf cart, let him ride to the stage, and get in a bulletproof box?

x.com...

needless to say, I am skeptical AH

The Secret Service is urging Donald Trump’s campaign to avoid scheduling large outdoor rallies and other events with big crowds after the tragic event on July 13 in Butler, Pennsylvania. Sources say the Secret Service shared their concerns about large outdoor rallies with Trump’s campaign advisers. Now, Trump’s team is looking for indoor venues like basketball arenas that can hold thousands of people. According to someone close to Trump, the campaign isn’t planning any large outdoor events at the moment. A Trump campaign spokeswoman declined to comment, and a Secret Service spokesman said the agency does not discuss its protective methods.

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I secretly seen this coming after the 1st hearings aftermath.
I will not say this was the plan all along, but... Remember friend these are dark times of doubt and conspirational lies.
edit on 23-7-2024 by RobRocket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobRocket
I secretly seen this coming after the 1st hearings aftermath.
I will not say this was the plan all along, but... Remember friend these are dark times of doubt and conspirational lies.

as opposed to...

DC has been this way for a long time, it's just the GP can follow along easier, and it's ironically become more sophisticated and blatantly obvious at the same time.

I do think we have money under the table from domestic and international entities in some of our departments and agencies that are probably a more recent trend

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Did you forget to add "or else."

Because it sure sounds like there should be an "or else" in there somewhere.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Maybe the SS should advise the Democrat party to stop inciting violence against their political opponents.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

As far as I’m concerned, this is a preemptive “it’s not our fault.” They can protect whoever they want to protect, “want” being the keyword. So if they get him next time at an outdoor rally they’ll say, “well we warned him, not our fault.” If he doesn’t do anymore outdoor rallies then his campaigning will be limited.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sasquatch1111

Here's a Thought . Mr. Trump should Hire Certified State Militias Trained in Security Measures in the States he Visits during his Campaigning . LOL , that sure would Trigger the Leftists , eh ? *)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just another way to try and cripple Trump's campaign. I bet Kamal won't be short on security....

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Funny, they are giving Jill and Kamala 4 times the resources for THEIR protection. This is embarrassingly pathetic to see them suggest this to Trump. Unbelievable. A helpful way of doing election interference, but also signaling to America and the world how incompetent they really are as an organization.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Biden's DOJ and Secret Service allowed Crooks to climb onto the roof and shoot people, including former President Trump.

The result would have been the same if it was a rally crowd of 1,000 or 500 or 50.

ALL OF THEM must snort Coc'aine! 🤪

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Not sure what the best answer is?

How about, F*** OFF!

My apologies if this is against some rule. Maybe some mod will see fit to delete or penalize me for insinuating a dirty word. But, I can see no other adequate or proper answer. They don't like the optics of Trump drawing in crowds while their candidates can barely gather a small gaggle. They failed in trying to kill him, so this, I guess, is their plan B.

They screwed up; they need to own their failures.

:
edit on 2024 7 23 by AwakeNotWoke because: typo.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If the secret service would have had adequate leadership at the top that did their job, they could have got their security together for Trump. The head lady resigned, she messed up. I do not know if it was because she was bias or if it was because she was just not good enough to run the agency correctly, but hopefully they will get the agency working better now that she is gone. She may have been an excellent secret service agent working to protect those she was assigned to protect, but running an agency is a whole different ball game. Not everyone is cut out to be a boss but most people think they could be. There are bosses and workers, she should probably not been chosen to run the agency, a lower management position would have been ok I suppose.

The person running the secret service should probably be a demanding dick to make sure everyone is doing their job correctly. They should hire those best suited for the job, not give people who are not proper for the jobs those jobs. It makes it less safe for their own people on the jobs guarding the people they guard if they have some of them who are not properly vetted on the job, it has to be a well fitted team. We would not put someone on a special forces military team that was not the best just because of their sex or color...they need to earn that job.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
They don't want the people seeing huge crowds at Trump events when we all know Kamala won't be able to bring in 25% of the crowds that Trump will, it's as simple as that

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
From a security stand point I understand and agree with this to some degree. It’s pretty hard to guarantee safety at a outdoor event. There’s calibers that will reach out and touch you from 100’s of yards, hard to guard everything within that perimeter.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

He has had dozens and dozens of campaign events outdoors since 2015 and now they want him to stop because of thier failures in Butler Pa?

Not only that, but those same failures are being used as an excuse to push MORE gun control.

A duly sworn Federal judge yesterday threw out a challenge to a Chicago city ban on laser sights:

Laser sights for guns are not protected by the U.S. Constitution’s Second Amendment, a federal judge ruled on July 22, upholding the city of Chicago’s ban on the sights.

See? Gun sights are not arms folks, all the sudden as of yesterday.
How long has laser sights been available to the public? Oh yeah, that's right 1979.

More importantly, how long have guns had sights?
Since around 1660, pre dating the second amendment altogether. But yeah, NOW they're a problem and are not considered arms.

Guarantee the next move against the Bill of Rights will be bipartisan. They don't care anymore.

The Uniparty only needs an excuse to be tyrannical, that way they think they don't look bad. The attempt on Trump's life clarifies the point that anyone can be hit, and yet they want to strip you of the ability to level the field in a life threatening situation??

This is getting old. If it ain't the POS gangs and thugs shooting the crap out of each other day in day out, it's the evil based ineptitude and incompetence that's being used to disarm the many because of the deeds and misdeeds of a few.

We may vary well see the split in this country, that Titor disclosed, actually materialize. I mean, they're obviously not going to stop poking and prodding until they get the reaction they want in order to move on to the "next phase".

"Winter is Coming..."

I'm still amazed all of this is happening in my lifetime, good or bad. Rather quickly too, I might add. I honestly didn't imagine anything like what we see now and looking back in comparison, it now feels like we're in another dimension.

ETA: I mentioned this before, as others have too, that Trump should SERIOUSLY provide his own CORE security. I wouldn't trust the SS at all until my butt was firmly behind the resolute desk, if I were him. He can afford it, no sweat, that's for sure.

edit on 24-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
They don't want the people seeing huge crowds at Trump events when we all know Kamala won't be able to bring in 25% of the crowds that Trump will, it's as simple as that

Sounds like you completely nailed it!

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Not sure what the best answer is?

How about, F*** OFF!

My apologies if this is against some rule. Maybe some mod will see fit to delete or penalize me for insinuating a dirty word. But, I can see no other adequate or proper answer. They don't like the optics of Trump drawing in crowds while their candidates can barely gather a small gaggle. They failed in trying to kill him, so this, I guess, is their plan B.

They screwed up; they need to own their failures.

:

The" not sure what the answer is", was about Trump excelling in these outdoor rallies, he can't lose these events they are essential to his campaign. In the smaller towns, they turn into all-day events, with cars parading around and vendors setting up, it's great for the local economy and DJT's campaign. They look better on camera outdoors and in the 20-second news bite. It would be hard as hell to find indoor arenas large enough in some of the places he needs to visit too

Besides thats not what the response to the Secret Service should be #1 and #2 Im sure a heartfelt and truthful F---O-- is not the best response when the same Secret Service is guarding his wife and family.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
From a security stand point I understand and agree with this to some degree. It’s pretty hard to guarantee safety at a outdoor event. There’s calibers that will reach out and touch you from 100’s of yards, hard to guard everything within that perimeter.

Guarantee security outdoors, probably not but it could easily have been mitigated in Butler with...

a few well-placed long theater curtains or weight trade show curtains could have easily blocked the view from Crooks's position.      
Hell, a box with an open front could incorporate smaller removable grandstands to the side and behind him and leave the front-facing area open to be secured. Would be a huge improvement in most areas

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Secret Service wants Trump’s campaign to not schedule large outdoor rallies and events

Because shifting winds make shots too unpredictable

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join