It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one sees Biden for 5 days....and we get a Kamala Freudian Slip?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

When I saw that, I immediately began to wonder how he's not slurring or stuttering. It was very weird, and then I saw that there was a no flyover zone over Delaware unless, of course, you're the VP. Something wicked is happening in DC. More wicked than usual and it's about to all come out.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If you start listening at around 2:03 the word "amazing" sounds very off like its edited its not fluid at all

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

If you thought that clip you shared seemed fake check out what "Biden" says over the phone while the lady is awkwardly standing there before Kamala comes on.

Ya im guessing this was not a video call for some reason this seems really really fake. And for reasons I can't put my finger on. Staged? Maybe. Fake? I dont know. He sounds way too vigorous didnt he say if he had medical issue he would step down. Everyone thinking he's so sick from coronavirus but he sounds so strong and vibrant. Something is off with this.

This is the video to listen to at 2:03 and wait for the word "amazing" sounds like it's edited or something doesn't sound fluid like a live voice should

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: nugget1

81 million... they sure like that number.
www.usatoday.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

It was probably either our tax dollars or a rich Hollywood elitist who used that amount on purpose. Kamala has been one of the most unpopular candidates in DNC history.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: TruthJava

You're correct. Deflect from the failed Biden assassination of Trump, and head off the certain GOP lawsuits challenging the simple swap of Biden/Kamala. When Dems move fast, there are REASONS.

Did you see all those CNN and MSNBC hosts crying over Biden stepping down and claiming they were crying because he made such a sacrifice for the country, etc.? I guess this is their way of thinking they can tug heart strings after they couldn't get that bullet in Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: TruthJava

You're correct. Deflect from the failed Biden assassination of Trump, and head off the certain GOP lawsuits challenging the simple swap of Biden/Kamala. When Dems move fast, there are REASONS.

Did you see all those CNN and MSNBC hosts crying over Biden stepping down and claiming they were crying because he made such a sacrifice for the country, etc.? I guess this is their way of thinking they can tug heart strings after they couldn't get that bullet in Trump.

F them and their fake tears over the Democrat shell game scam of removing Biden.

I want to see them crying in November when Trump wins in a landslide.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Your not the first person I see or hear comment on this, and I will say this. Don't fall for that horse manure. $90 million was on hold until Biden was out. A few mega Donors, like John Morgan, told them to # off and keep his million, they not getting a cent from him anymore after basically getting a # You from Joe Biden. That tells me $9 million dollars was taken back by some of those donors who could not accept kamala Harris. The remaining pot is released $81 million , whala alakazam, Harris raises $81 million in 24 hours.

Everything we have been fed by this current government has been lie after lie after lie. Then they tell another lie about how much support kamala Harris has and everyone starts quivering in their panties?? Good lord people get ahold of yourselves. No wonder the deep state was able to steal our country so easily, weak minds easily stricken with fear and paralyzed with dread into inaction.

The very moment, that microsecond a feeling or thought of fear sneaks in there, smash it with logic! Tell it to eff off and actually think about the claims they make and the numbers that were already reported previously in other regards. An animal in its dying throes of existence is going to scream loud and lash out as hard as possible. The next six months are going to be gruesome. It will be filled with some of the boldest lies, multiple repeated assassination attempts on Trump, the surprise deaths of several politicians (witness purging), the surprise deaths or disappearances of judges, media execs, financial execs, explosive controversies and exposed operations ...

the deaths and disappeared will be quiet, the controversies and the lies very loud. With all that, do not forget that our adversaries will be exploiting the entirety of the situation to make their gains while our leadership is in turmoil. I feel confident China is going to make some kind of provacative action on Taiwan before years end. And we out of nowhere just got a new POTUS by the media while they try to pretend its all normal and nothing strange and probably illegal is happening.

They are in a mess, anything that appears to show them in a good light needs scrutiny, as it will likely be a lie.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui
If you want to go down a rabbit hole.

John Titor said the last American president will be female before we dive into a massive civil war and the country breaks into two countries.

It's fiction but it's funny knowing his story and watching it play out in real time.

I could definitely see the country breaking off into two separate countries or states if u wish to call it that.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Kamala starting to use that special trembling raspy voice. Good God. ☢️

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That Freudian Slip was caused by something in Kamala's mouth...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Your not the first person I see or hear comment on this, and I will say this. Don't fall for that horse manure. $90 million was on hold until Biden was out. A few mega Donors, like John Morgan, told them to # off and keep his million, they not getting a cent from him anymore after basically getting a # You from Joe Biden. That tells me $9 million dollars was taken back by some of those donors who could not accept kamala Harris. The remaining pot is released $81 million , whala alakazam, Harris raises $81 million in 24 hours.

Everything we have been fed by this current government has been lie after lie after lie. Then they tell another lie about how much support kamala Harris has and everyone starts quivering in their panties?? Good lord people get ahold of yourselves. No wonder the deep state was able to steal our country so easily, weak minds easily stricken with fear and paralyzed with dread into inaction.

The very moment, that microsecond a feeling or thought of fear sneaks in there, smash it with logic! Tell it to eff off and actually think about the claims they make and the numbers that were already reported previously in other regards. An animal in its dying throes of existence is going to scream loud and lash out as hard as possible. The next six months are going to be gruesome. It will be filled with some of the boldest lies, multiple repeated assassination attempts on Trump, the surprise deaths of several politicians (witness purging), the surprise deaths or disappearances of judges, media execs, financial execs, explosive controversies and exposed operations ...

the deaths and disappeared will be quiet, the controversies and the lies very loud. With all that, do not forget that our adversaries will be exploiting the entirety of the situation to make their gains while our leadership is in turmoil. I feel confident China is going to make some kind of provacative action on Taiwan before years end. And we out of nowhere just got a new POTUS by the media while they try to pretend its all normal and nothing strange and probably illegal is happening.

They are in a mess, anything that appears to show them in a good light needs scrutiny, as it will likely be a lie.

I agree 100%

This is the 3rd biggest scam perpetrated on the American people after Covid and the 2020 election.

Nobody is going to tell me that this Commie bitch, who at one point said she would ban plastic drinking straws, and has been complicit in covering up Biden’s decline is going to save the Dems from the trash heap of history.

It’s a scam from top to bottom.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

originally posted by: Shoshanna

If you thought that clip you shared seemed fake check out what "Biden" says over the phone while the lady is awkwardly standing there before Kamala comes on.

Ya im guessing this was not a video call for some reason this seems really really fake. And for reasons I can't put my finger on. Staged? Maybe. Fake? I dont know. He sounds way too vigorous didnt he say if he had medical issue he would step down. Everyone thinking he's so sick from coronavirus but he sounds so strong and vibrant. Something is off with this.

This is the video to listen to at 2:03 and wait for the word "amazing" sounds like it's edited or something doesn't sound fluid like a live voice should

Yes, that definitely sounds edited. It's hard to believe the msm isn't swarmed around Biden's home.
If/when Trump is back in office we will see a vicious press corps. The complete opposite of the current coverage by the press today-the lackluster, passive interaction with the press secretary KJP, Biden, Kamala and the rest. It would be great if Trump "pranked" the media at his first presser and pulls out index cards and says something like, "let me see, who am I suppose to call on first?"
That would be great!

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Another thing. Did anyone else know the POTUS transferred authority on some items on July 9th?

Lin k

Nothing in the media.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Joe may not make another public appearance. When Trump was convicted of fraud he had a presser. He is stepping down as the DNC noominee and we get....nothing? I am not sure about seeing him again.

Breaking news, Biden motorcade on it's way to Air Force One. Proof of life?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don’t know, he still sounds like an idiot. Maybe they caught him in his “good” time (not sun downing time) and gave him a few lines. Then they edited out pauses and studders, losing his train of thought then put him down for his nap.

They’re talking points are so stupid it really boggles the mind that it works on their base. *threat to democracy *gun legislation* climate * orange man bad

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She is Trying to sound like a preacher I noticed that too, funny how fake she sounds.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Hes ALIVE!

Thank goodness, let’s hope for good health. Man that guy is frail!

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Hes ALIVE!

Big oval office address coming up.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
deleted...

edit on 49074931pm312024Tue, 23 Jul 2024 13:49:08 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join