It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one sees Biden for 5 days....and we get a Kamala Freudian Slip?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
already been posted
edit on nd31202400000031bMon, 22 Jul 2024 20:07:07 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: zosimov

Oh, and to all you "called it" folks, I've been calling her Heiress since 2021 so....eat it!

It's been a no-prize for the "called it's" for years.

No points for calling out the obvious.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

Don't you dare pee on my participation trophy!

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: AlroyFarms

Don't you dare pee on my participation trophy!

Just sayin'...you and I and many others saw this shizz coming from about 2 miles away.

The Dem playbook isn't exactly hard to read.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

All this only shows that biden was not running our nation at all, he was a figure for the people to think we had a president.

The swamp, has been running the nation all this time, look at the great job they have done, we are not far from becoming a third world country, I wonder when our foreign enemies will start taking advantage of the lack of a solid government in the US.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

I don't see any requirements which require public notice if Kamala takes over from Biden.

Section three just requires notice to Pelosi and Pat Murray - both Democrats.

Putin will make sure they get the notice.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Kamal raised 81 million dollars in less than 24 hours; that'll buy a lot of votes-or vote counters.

It's apparent who the majority of citizens want to be president; I don't have a good feeling about this.

Me neither! Breaking news as of a couple hours ago says that Kamala Harris has secured at least 2,579 delegates needed for the Democratic Party's nomination for president. She only needed 1,976 to win the nomination.

This was all accomplished just a little over a day and a half after her name wasn't even a by-thought to anyone. Or was it?

They can still vote for who they want, so maybe this is just a temporary ploy to get people from thinking about the assassination attempt theories. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

You're correct. Deflect from the failed Biden assassination of Trump, and head off the certain GOP lawsuits challenging the simple swap of Biden/Kamala. When Dems move fast, there are REASONS.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
5 days. No one has seen Joe Biden in 5 days. No press. He is sick. He is not sick. He has COVID. Does not wear a mask. He is in. He is out.

Cannibals got to Joe, like they did his Uncle? 😨

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
FLASHBACK: Joe Biden arrived in Delaware from Las Vegas last week, suffering from extreme muscle weakness.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

There's no laws broken by his dropping out. What GOP lawsuits are you referring to?

The lawsuits, if any, are likely to come from democrats. Democratic donors donated campaign money to Biden, not Harris (by default). If Biden drops out, which he has (in theory), then the money should go to the democratic nominee, which may NOT be Harris. Biden could choose to give this money to Harris, but this would be objected to by democrats (i.e. people like Newsom and Whitmer (among others)). They would be arguing they are entitled to the money, not Harris.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Impeached by DeFacto 😊

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

It's all about the money. These delegates had little choice, because the money belongs to the Biden campaign. This is about getting the money to someone, anyone. Biden has no way of apportioning all the billions out across all the potential candidates. So, it's Harris or nothing.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Harris has to initiate 25th Amendment proceedings, and then she needs either a cabinet majority or a Senate or House Majority to pass such a measure.

If this alleged deep-state condition we are witnessing turns out to be true, Harris may not get the cabinet support she needs. The Senate and House will likely vote right down party lines.

This is a REAL problem.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If Democrats got Biden to stop running, they'll get him to resign soon enough. They all know Kamala will run better with the advantage of being The Incumbent. All what we are seeing now was planned out last year. 😀

She's already been primed a few times when she had the temporary power while Biden was incapacitated. That btw is part of The 25th too. For all we know, Kamala may be in that temp power now while Biden is "sick".

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Biden could be a victim of "sprinting" chain coincidences 😬

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   

It's fairly unusual to see a president willingly invoke Section 3. Biden has done it once back in '21. If anything has happened it would be Section 3. Section 4 has never been invoked, and couldn't be invoked without others knowing about it. If it was just limited discussions within the VP and cabinet the discussion could be contained, but if such a measure made it out on the Senate or House floor, then it would be a matter of Public Record. In either case, no official action could take place without the Speaker being notified, and I believe the Speaker is required to notify the House formally. (Again, a matter of Public Record).

edit on 7/23/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Biden will have to go on campaign trips with Kamala and describe how she will pick up where he leaves off, if she's elected.

Maybe he can send a recorded message for Kamala to play on the 30-inch TV next to her podium.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

And she's actually not even black.

Hell, Hussein was more black than she was, and he was half-white.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
They are scrambling massively. Had trump been whacked bydone would be healthy. Kamkam is going to sink their ship now. I kinda think the clowns want a reset.
edit on 23-7-2024 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join