It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one sees Biden for 5 days....and we get a Kamala Freudian Slip?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
5 days. No one has seen Joe Biden in 5 days. No press. He is sick. He is not sick. He has COVID. Does not wear a mask. He is in. He is out.

Joe may not make another public appearance. When Trump was convicted of fraud he had a presser. He is stepping down as the DNC noominee and we get....nothing? I am not sure about seeing him again.

Why, because he just 'called' into a Harris Event. Well, please listen to this. She could not get one day in Weekend at Kamalas without telling us all what we know.

Link

What does she say to him?

Joe, I know you’re still on the rec -CALL
Recording? I mean, we all know you can have AI Joe please, tell me, how many of you believe this is him and he will finish his presidency?

Now, this was before Kamala. She knew the assignment.

Link

The first woman president is less than a week away. Hillary must be pissed.....

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Called it -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Harris was a diversity hire and everyone knows it. The Democrats selected her because she's Black and a female, so that ticked the boxes for them. They know she doesn't have what it takes to be President, nor the popularity to get elected, but they also know that if she gets the big chair, she can be easily manipulated and will do what she's told till January.

I think Joe will drop out of the race and they'll start pushing whoever their backup is. We won't see much more of Biden. They'll use Covid as an excuse to hide him, just like they did before.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I do not know if that is the REAL Joe Biden's Voice , but I do Notice he Articulates his Words in the Recording without Sluring his Speech . Could it Possiblly be an AI Generated Voice ? Hmm....

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Kamal raised 81 million dollars in less than 24 hours; that'll buy a lot of votes-or vote counters.

It's apparent who the majority of citizens want to be president; I don't have a good feeling about this.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I mean no disrespect to your thread, but whether Biden is alive or dead is ultimately of little practical significance.

I want to point out something here: the DNC is about a month away. Regardless of the circus the Dems and their arms and legs in the media and Hollywood kick up over the next few weeks, it's all smoke and mirrors.

The delegates at the convention can nominate whoever they choose......and it aint Kamala. They've been working so hard to keep the cameras away from her over the past few years bc she's AWFUL at optics, speaking, and operating under any sort of pressure. Aside from being wildly unlikeable for numerous other reasons.

Big Mike Obama sits quietly off in the shadows. The Dems are well aware she's the only chance in hell they have at beating Trump. She's claimed she has no interest in running. But I think politicians lie occasionally.....

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Something that important and they didn't even take time for a fake video. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Legions are activated today people. The whole 2024 Campaign just got phonier by 5000%

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is cringe level fake.

You can hear that it is a recording.

CRINGE.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

If you thought that clip you shared seemed fake check out what "Biden" says over the phone while the lady is awkwardly standing there before Kamala comes on.

Ya im guessing this was not a video call for some reason this seems really really fake. And for reasons I can't put my finger on. Staged? Maybe. Fake? I dont know. He sounds way too vigorous didnt he say if he had medical issue he would step down. Everyone thinking he's so sick from coronavirus but he sounds so strong and vibrant. Something is off with this.

link   
11 Months Ago

link   
a reply to: nugget1

81 million... they sure like that number.
www.usatoday.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If Trump wins, the Democrats will do everything possible to make life miserable.

If the Democrats win, the entire country will continue to go to sh**.

Either way, brace for impact.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thought I was taking crazy pills.

No one else seems to draw the correlation.

Oh well.

Oh, and to all you "called it" folks, I've been calling her Heiress since 2021 so....eat it!

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It think it is AI or just a altered voice. That is not Joe Biden. The stutter is not there either.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

God catch you beat me to it. I just had to laugh. Suddenly they have 880.000 people donate money?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't see any requirements which require public notice if Kamala takes over from Biden.

Section three just requires notice to Pelosi and Pat Murray - both Democrats.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
My sister just sent this to me.
I know nothing about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If you want to go down a rabbit hole.

John Titor said the last American president will be female before we dive into a massive civil war and the country breaks into two countries.

It's fiction but it's funny knowing his story and watching it play out in real time.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

Doesn't take premonition to know that women would cause a civil war.

*ducks for cover*

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

Titor for the win.....

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It's super interesting. I got into this stuff from the why files. Takes the mind off other real issues like how the hell I'm going to feed my family if inflation really gets out of control.

Cheers brother!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join