It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi endorses Harris with 'immense pride,' praises Biden's 'wisdom'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's an amazing time to be alive.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTardis2
a reply to: Mahogani

Maybe you missunderstood. I said re printing the "Fake" ballots. The ones they already have ready to go to stuff ballot boxes. You dont think they stuff those last minute do you? But there is also a huge difference. A presidential candidate changing after the primary is not the same at all.

I completely misunderstood. I thought we were discussing real things.

Suddenly, this conversation lost all value. Carry on, and have a wonderful day.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

She's a side hoe?

lol

This sounds as desperate as Trump has sounded the last 24 hours. He's been absolutely unhinged having to run against a younger, smarter person... that also happens to be a Black woman.

Imagine that... losing to a woman. A Black one at that. It's like losing to a female Obama. Of course she's gonna get called names for being a woman, get called a hoe and so on. Michelle Obama was getting called a transvestite, a prostitute, all sorts of nasty things.

At the end of the day Harris is still a woman, and Trump is still a convicted criminal.

Some will have an issue voting for a convicted criminal, while others will have issues voting for a Black woman. It will all depend on upbringing, values and principles.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

"America has been truly blessed by the wisdom and leadership of President Joe Biden. With love and gratitude, I salute President Biden for always believing in the possibilities of America and giving people the opportunity to reach their fulfillment. As one of our country's most consequential presidents, President Biden has been not only on the right side of history, but on the right side of the future," Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a statement.

My God .... I want to throw up.
Absolutely disgusting.
He's a piece of crap corruptocrat with pea soup for brains.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Where is Joe Biden?

Same place Harris was a week ago: safely out of the spotlight.

Can't believe how in a matter of hours she went from a cackling embarrassment to THE Democrat superstar.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

"America has been truly #ed by the wisdom and leadership of President Joe Biden.

Fixed it for you Nancy.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Joe kicked it.

Ok, whatever lets you sleep easy at night.

In reality, Joe is still your president... and mine. He just decided not to run for re-election. I'm 100% ok with that, I wasn't his supporter anyway.

But he will finish his job and another person will take over, a person that can run again in 4 years as incumbent.

You are really OK with being told who you are going to vote for? You're OK with your party doing away with the whole election process? Who needs peasants having input into who represents you? Blue no matter who says the NPC. After all, government elites know best.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Interesting, from what I was reading earlier from the same site, it had her against Harris. Maybe that's changed? I know new marching orders have come out, so perhaps everyone wasn't in lockstep yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

AOC was one of the first to come out and endorse Harris.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

AOC was one of the first to come out and endorse Harris.

That’s not the ringing endorsement you think it is.
Was the coup her idea too?
She’s full of good ideas.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

She's a side hoe?

lol

This sounds as desperate as Trump has sounded the last 24 hours. He's been absolutely unhinged having to run against a younger, smarter person... that also happens to be a Black woman.

Imagine that... losing to a woman. A Black one at that. It's like losing to a female Obama. Of course she's gonna get called names for being a woman, get called a hoe and so on. Michelle Obama was getting called a transvestite, a prostitute, all sorts of nasty things.

At the end of the day Harris is still a woman, and Trump is still a convicted criminal.

Some will have an issue voting for a convicted criminal, while others will have issues voting for a Black woman. It will all depend on upbringing, values and principles.

Ahh the cultural appropriation angle? She is not "black" in the African-American way. Different ethnic type but okay. As for the hoe designation, well that was how her career in politics started now! Gonna have to gloss over her record to keep the black vote, she did have quite the conviction record as I understand. Might not sit well with the anti law crowd. Being a woman of "color" is not a shield from being incompetent. It seems folks are getting tired of seeing how the trophy crowd is being protected from their failures and having to pay the price for their failures. She may lose them more votes than she garners.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Does Kamala Harris get Biden’s delegates? Here are answers to all your questions about what comes next - Link

Harris doesn't automatically get Biden's delegates, but she may get all of his cash.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   
😂🤣 you have a very superficial grasp on the optics of tour election. People have always called Harris a whore, mainly because of her actions and attitude yo life.

I’m fairly certain she won’t lose votes because she’s a woman or a little on the brown side, she’s just no damn good at leading.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

Same place Harris was a week ago: safely out of the spotlight.

Can't believe how in a matter of hours she went from a cackling embarrassment to THE Democrat superstar.

The DNC is taking us backwards!

Back to the 50's when there were no primaries!!

Careful what you ask for you people!

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Joe kicked it.

But he will finish his job and another person will take over, a person that can run again in 4 years as incumbent.

This aged well.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Nobody cares that she's (sort of) black besides democrats. Trump has more support from the black community, and other minorities, than any repulican in the past. Harris polls worse than Biden did when he was still kickin'. But choosing her is par for the course for the left.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Kamala probably had 2 or 3 donors... and some type of money laundering scheme.
I bet one of them is Alexander Soros.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Pelosi is the swamp queen she will stand behind Kamala, but Obama, I think he is not as happy, Obama is going to wait to see how the zero good for nada vp is taken by the democrat voters.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

You guys are really huffing the copium. If she can manage to keep the enthusiasm up, this campaign is starting to feel like '08.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Can any of the Kamala lovers here tell us why you would vote for her, without mentioning her race or gender?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join