It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi endorses Harris with 'immense pride,' praises Biden's 'wisdom'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
As the thread title reads, Nancy is finally getting behind Harris. I wonder how long it will be before Obama or if Obama will endorse her.

"America has been truly blessed by the wisdom and leadership of President Joe Biden. With love and gratitude, I salute President Biden for always believing in the possibilities of America and giving people the opportunity to reach their fulfillment. As one of our country's most consequential presidents, President Biden has been not only on the right side of history, but on the right side of the future," Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a statement.

Expand article logo Continue reading
"Today, it is with immense pride and limitless optimism for our country's future that I endorse Vice President Kamala Harris for President of the United States. My enthusiastic support for Kamala Harris for President is official, personal and political," she continued.

Link

If she's getting behind Harris, it's a sure lock that they believe they can get her in the presidency. I think this all comes down to who she picks as a running mate, which I haven't seen a lot of info on. I have seen how the Trump team is planning for many contingencies, given how fluid the situation is. Based on what I see, the sentiment is divided, as I know AOC does not want Harris on the ticket. Going to be wild up to the convention. Can they pull it off?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yeah, Pelosi holds the key to the mega-donors. I'm sure Obama finally gave her nod to approve Harris so the purse strings open.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Has Pelosi yet taken responsibility for helping to cover-up Joe Biden's illness?

Is she now taking responsibility for allowing a mentally sick man to control the USA's Nuclear Arsenal?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Has Pelosi yet taken responsibility for helping to cover-up Joe Biden's illness?

Is she now taking responsibility for allowing a mentally sick man to control the USA's Nuclear Arsenal?

Hahahahaha! Democrats take responsibility for something? Hahahahaha! Personal responsibility is raycist, misogynist, sexist, ageist...oh hell, pick one my friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The criminal enterprise that is the democrat party these days will try to find away. If they are going to re print all of the fake ballots they need they better start now but I see no way in any kind of real world without any sort of cheating that she can win. They have done so much damage over the past few years and she has been complicit in covering up the mental decline of JB that you cant overlook it.

But on the flip side of that the people that call conservatives a cult are falling right in line supporting whatever puppet is put in front of them so who knows. I mean joe did get 81 million votes..... Right?
edit on 2272024 by TheTardis2 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Ms Harris also was covering up for Biden's illness.
Neither one can be trusted.

Everything they say must be weighed against
the facts, or lack of.

Where is Joe Biden?

Doesn't seem very enthusiastic to just post
a letter on X with no press conference, no
photo shoot, nothing.

No pics of Biden standing next to Harris.

A fraud is perpetrated on the American People.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Based on what I see, the sentiment is divided, as I know AOC does not want Harris on the ticket.

???

AOC gave Harris her full endorsement yesterday.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTardis2

In the freest, fairest most secure election eveh in the history of nongenderkind.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The onslaught of Campaign lies just got 50x worse. 😬

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I wonder how drunk she had to be, to make that statement?

I'm sure there are many others she would rather endorse, than Hyena Lady.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I wonder how drunk she had to be, to make that statement?

I'm sure there are many others she would rather endorse, than Hyena Lady.

Are you assuming there is a time of day Pelosi isn't drunk? That's like accusing Hillary of being a tea-totler on her campaign taril.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Kamala has been drunk for 3 years straight.
Unburdened by what has been, right? LoL

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Biden kicks the bucket, Kamkam becomes President, she chooses Newscum to become her VP, somehow they get the votes for him to be VP, KamKam gets whacked, Newscum becomes President. Changes are made and he goes against Trump during the elections.

Or KamKam becomes President for a few months, and places Newscum as her running mate against Trump team.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's crazy how quickly things have changed.

We went from two geriatrics, talking about them losing their minds, forgetting things, mixing up names etc -- and they were both doing it, plenty of videos of both Biden and Trump forgetting names of people they deal with daily -- to this.

Now, just like that, there is only one geriatric left in the race.

Everything both sides said about old age and dementia now only applies to one person.

Remember when DeSantis said we didn't need a 'Weekend at Bernie's' presidency?

That now applies to only one candidate.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
I

Remember when DeSantis said we didn't need a 'Weekend at Bernie's' presidency?

That now applies to only one candidate.

It applies to Joe, who is still president or at least
believed to be president if he is stil alive.

Trump is bad a** alive and kicking.

Joe kicked it.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTardis2
The criminal enterprise that is the democrat party these days will try to find away. If they are going to re print all of the fake ballots they need they better start now...

Why would they have to re-print anything?

Nothing has happened yet. No delegates voted yet, no one has been chosen yet, the convention has yet to take place.

Biden releasing his delegates and asking them to support Harris is the equivalent of DeSantis or Haley releasing their delegates and asking them to vote for Trump at the Milwaukee convention. Once they voted for Trump and he accepted the nomination, that is the first time his name was legal for any ballots. There were no ballots to re-print after DeSantis or Haley released their delegates.

The same will happen with the democrats... once there is a winner at the convention, and they accept the nomination, that person becomes the party nominee. Each state then has to print ballots with each parties' nominee on top.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Joe kicked it.

Ok, whatever lets you sleep easy at night.

In reality, Joe is still your president... and mine. He just decided not to run for re-election. I'm 100% ok with that, I wasn't his supporter anyway.

But he will finish his job and another person will take over, a person that can run again in 4 years as incumbent.
edit on 22-7-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
Yeah, Pelosi holds the key to the mega-donors. I'm sure Obama finally gave her nod to approve Harris so the purse strings open.

Nancy is a,,,,,Wiseguy

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

But he will finish his job

He was an abject failure.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Maybe you missunderstood. I said re printing the "Fake" ballots. The ones they already have ready to go to stuff ballot boxes. You dont think they stuff those last minute do you? But there is also a huge difference. A presidential candidate changing after the primary is not the same at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join