It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy - That Letter From Biden Saying He Was Dropping Out of the Race

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: quintessentone

Biden was seen carrying a little mask today too. 😊 So heartwarming and wholesome

So as not to get anyone else sick or get sick again? Commendable and smart IMO.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

i'm talking about Global Press deleting their account, not on how lost slo joe is. little piss ant bias media outlets don't usually do what they say there gonna do, they just ignore being called out and move on Global Press did do what they said they would.

i've been saying joe is loose his mind the past three years and they've all been covering it up.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Kamala said that she knew Joe was still on the recording when she supposedly had him on the phone. i think she knew hthe call was faked and someone else was on the line impersonating him. The Joe on the phone sounded way better than Biden has for many months. It was a Freudian slip.
I think he was really out of it and had a break down being told he was finished. I can't say i pity him, he's a rotten excuse for a human being. But he was old and sick and probably felt deep betrayal and fear even if he was paranoid and not thinking clearly.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Biden was seen carrying a little mask today too. 😊 So heartwarming and wholesome

He wasn't wearing the mask. He's oh-so commendable. And he wasn't wearing masks last week when they said he got COVID again for the 4th or 5th time. 😃

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

Everything you said about Joe Biden has been verified by insiders. The same ones who leaked 3 days beforehand that he was going to drop out and turn everything over to Kamala.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

He wasn't wearing the mask. He's oh-so commendable. And he wasn't wearing masks last week when they said he got COVID again for the 4th or 5th time. 😃

Wearing it or not wearing it, he had it when wearing it was deemed appropriate.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

So what? The 'Joe is dead' rumor was floating all over social media last night.

And now people are believing once again, just because the news showed Biden getting on a plane this morning, it means everything is great, no problems, no issues.... I can't believe how people are so oblivious to how much the public is being gaslit right now. The deception is on a collosal scale.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

He was spreading it around oh-so equally. 🤣🤣🤣 And nobody deemed it appropriate did they.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

He was spreading it around oh-so equally. 🤣🤣🤣 And nobody deemed it appropriate did they.

Well, as per that inconvenient science, one is only capable of spreading Covid before symptoms are present.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well, as per that inconvenient science, one is only capable of spreading Covid before symptoms are present.

that's a relief. I mean, if he was parading around folks, shaking hands and breathing all over folks prior to his positive test, that would be a problem, but knowing he did none of that, sure makes your post spot on.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that's a relief. I mean, if he was parading around folks, shaking hands and breathing all over folks prior to his positive test, that would be a problem, but knowing he did none of that, sure makes your post spot on.

Well, masks are still required in some indoor places, so there ya go.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Candidate Trump asks, "WHO IS RUNNING THE COUNTRY?"

Source: gettr.com...

😟

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I watched a video last night where a guy was talking about whether or not Joes call in to Kamala was AI or not. He took the recording of Joe and ran it through an AI voice detection program and the program returned that the voice was like 96% likely to be AI generated.

thought that was pretty interesting

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Harry was a Member of the " Black Eye Club . Look it Up , you will be Startled to say the Least.......
edit on 24-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi says Joe Biden didn't write the drop out letter.

Legal Insurrection

PELOSI: “I didn’t accept the letter is anything but a letter. I mean — I mean, there are some people who were unhappy with the letter. Let me say it differently. Some said that some people were unhappy with the letter — I’ll put it in somebody else’s mouth — because it was a — I mean, it didn’t sound like Joe Biden to me. It really didn’t.”

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Legal Insurrection

PELOSI: “I didn’t accept the letter is anything but a letter. I mean — I mean, there are some people who were unhappy with the letter. Let me say it differently. Some said that some people were unhappy with the letter — I’ll put it in somebody else’s mouth — because it was a — I mean, it didn’t sound like Joe Biden to me. It really didn’t.”

Well that's a shock. We all have been told Biden is 100% competent and oh-so brilliant. 🤣🤣

Of COURSE Biden didn't write it. 😃 The rig masters did.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I got a kick out of 'Chairman Kackle Pants'. LOL!

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I got a kick out of 'Chairman Kackle Pants'. LOL!

From Kankle Pantsuits to Kackle Pantsuits.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Legal Insurrection

Well that's a shock. We all have been told Biden is 100% competent and oh-so brilliant. 🤣🤣

Of COURSE Biden didn't write it. 😃 The rig masters did.

"They" have apparently even forced Hunter Biden out of the picture. He's been relocated back to California.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join