It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Assassination Attempt Recreation .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021
Here is one but you still can't tell.

ETA: There is also video of the window where a counter sniper team was set up behind the roof Crooks was on. The story that they missed Crooks seems like BS. Crooks never got a shot off probably wasn't even really killed.

The whole thing seems staged.

Vantage point from the 2nd floor secret service coverage!

edit on 22-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Scratchpost

The One Photo I saw of a Dead Crooks on the Roof as a Result of a Sniper Shooting him has been SCRUBED from the Internet . Did Anyone here DL or Copy that Photo when it was First released ?

What agency has the ability to legally remove content from the internet?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I just want to add that the spectators were not allowed to leave for at least three hours. I assume that they had to surrender their cameras and cell phones for evidence. Does anybody know if they were confiscated ?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Take Your Pick . All I know is that ONE Photo of a Deceased Crooks can no longer be Found .

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
The fake one where they are lifting his head?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You must be talking about the photo with a police officer standing over crooks on the roof that was too steep for secret service...his mouth and jaw blown off.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No , the one where he is laying Face Up with Blood on his Face .

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost
NO Blood ? ? ?

in both videos the head Blows UP! Gone!
in real life it would totaly blow out the back of his head.
so I think he MAY have bleed a little!!!!!
Did YOU see any blood running down the roof ?

Second vid the guy says he used a explosive round. And Those dummies are not accurate enough to simulate a glancing hit to the skull. the shooter(crooks) was laying prone and a small part of his head was visible. That explains why his head is relatively intact.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This one?

Graphic

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Check out the link in my post at the top of the page. Counter snipers in a window in the building behind him.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

YES ! Notice the Blood flow is coming from the Back of his Head in that Photo ! He is also missing his front Teeth in that Photo . Could that Bullet have Exited his Skull through his Mouth ? ....Hmm...

edit on 22-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
The fake one where they are lifting his head?

i'd love to know why you think that is fake ....

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I Notice that Crooks wore Glasses , but the Photo of him on the Roof that Day I cannot detrermine if he is Wearing them to Shoot by just this Photo . Can You ? Does he have his Glasses pulled down on his Nose or Not ? Hmm...

edit on 22-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

With lake of bone a brain matter…. Without bone fragments turning into little things of shrapnel?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The blood on his face is dry but the blood on the hot metal roof looks fresh. That would have dried way sooner.

The vegetation between his head and the guy lifting his head. Crooks was about 30 feet from the edge of the building and the blood stain indicates he had not been moved. That side of the building has an asphalt parking lot not grass, only a bush and a couple trees that wouldn't be visible at that angle.

They wanted to make it seem like he shot from the opposite side of the building close to the edge because that is where he would have to be to only "nick" Trump's ear.

That is also why the video of him climbing onto the roof is flipped. To make it seem like he was moving to the right near the edge of the building on the opposite side.

You could look it up right now, there are still a lot of graphics that show him positioned on the roof to the left of the stage when he was actually to the right and actually slightly behind Trump.

ETA: That is where the 2nd shooter theory came from.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The blood on his face is dry but the blood on the hot metal roof looks fresh. That would have dried way sooner.

The vegetation between his head and the guy lifting his head. Crooks was about 30 feet from the edge of the building and the blood stain indicates he had not been moved. That side of the building has an asphalt parking lot not grass, only a bush and a couple trees that wouldn't be visible at that angle.

They wanted to make it seem like he shot from the opposite side of the building close to the edge because that is where he would have to be to only "nick" Trump's ear.

That is also why the video of him climbing onto the roof is flipped. To make it seem like he was moving to the right near the edge of the building on the opposite side.

You could look it up right now, there are still a lot of graphics that show him positioned on the roof to the left of the stage when he was actually to the right and actually slightly behind Trump.

ETA: That is where the 2nd shooter theory came from.

Mate I ask this with all due respect .

What in the Hell point are you trying to make ??

you're trying to judge angles and distances from a few images .... I'm sorry but thats just not possible . " They are trying to make it seem ?? Seem like what exactly ??

I'm not belittling you mate its just not all that convoluted and complicated . The most convoluted part of this whole thing is the USSS blatant corruption and failure.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
I'm pointing out inconsistencies in that image with where the body of the shooter was from the aerial view.

Bellow is the building he was on. You can see one of the barns that a counter sniper team was positioned on and the two trees, although without leaves in this image, that obscured their view of him. He supposedly climbed from behind those pine trees past the edge of the right side of the pic. Why does the video of him on the roof show him going to the right when he obviously would have been crawling to the left?

Google maps lets you measure distances and he was around 30 feet from the edge and there is no grass on the back half on that side of the building.

The blood stain on the roof is in the pic so it is the same spot, so someone had to edit the grass in, to make it look like he was on the edge on the other side of the building, in order for the shots he supposedly took would have taken a path closer to the yellow line in the pic below to line up better with the position Trump's head was in, making the nicked ear possible.

ETA: That is why a lot of early reports had graphics like the one below.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   

One is still left with the fact that if the deep state really wanted Trump dead, they could have fixed his private jet.Given him a heart attack or whatever. America wants a Saviour so the show goes on. As far as a president goes you could shove a cow called Butercup in the oval office and it would all continue on the course it is going. All the puppet politicians of the West are under strict orders probably the East as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
One is still left with the fact that if the deep state really wanted Trump dead, they could have fixed his private jet.Given him a heart attack or whatever. America wants a Saviour so the show goes on.

That is exactly what I am saying.

It was all theatre. Reminds me of Oliver North and the Iran-Contra scandal in the 80's. North took the heat for what had been uncovered and he is supposedly 80 years old now with a net worth of $5M. One hand washes the other.

Comperatore and his wife can be sipping piña coladas in some tropical paradise right now, while everyone thinks he is dead. Maybe someone with the money allowed him to have an early retirement.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Scratchpost

The One Photo I saw of a Dead Crooks on the Roof as a Result of a Sniper Shooting him has been SCRUBED from the Internet . Did Anyone here DL or Copy that Photo when it was First released ?

What agency has the ability to legally remove content from the internet?

National Security Agency (NSA)?

Most likely, since the NSA is charged with monitoring ELINT. And thanks to the PATRIOT Act has the ability to, physically, tap into the main "trunk lines" of the internet (thanks AT&T!).

Question then becomes,

Why would photos of the assassination attempt be such a "threat" to national security that they would need to be "scrubbed" from the internet.

IF that has actually occurred.
edit on 23-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join