It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Assassination Attempt Recreation .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I wasn’t sure what Forum to put this in so Mods please feel free to correct me

Attached below are two videos of the recreation of the Trump Assasination Attempt. To all of you who say the shooting was staged please feel free to be humbled .

I’m talking to you Augustus ….. Just joking I'm talking to all the Lefties who cried Wolf.

edit on 21-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You would have to say that anyone claiming that this was a setup must either know they’re talking rubbish or actually be seriously deranged. There is video out there of the hole appearing in his ear.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The courts set a precedent in the Alex Jones vs. The Deep State ruling on the Sandy Hook case.

I hope these hypocritical leftists have deep pockets.

edit on 21-7-2024 by NorthOS because: Added the word “hypocritical” for effect

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
You would have to say that anyone claiming that this was a setup must either know they’re talking rubbish or actually be seriously deranged. There is video out there of the hole appearing in his ear.

Both Trump's son Eric and his former physician have stated that Trump suffered a laceration (approximately 2 cm in length) to the top of his ear, which was deep enough to expose the cartilage of the ear. The wound did not require any stitches, and is expected to heal on its own, although it is swollen and may bleed from time to time while it heals.

Hardly what one could call a "hole".

And any video which appears to show an actual "hole" should likely be questioned for veracity.
edit on 22-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Regardless of the impressive videos, there is still no visual evidence that Trump was injured by a bullet.

We have seen video and still photos of what appears to be the moment Trump is struck, but so far, all that visual evidence is based on camera angles which, having been taken from Trump's left side, do not show Trump's right ear as it is being struck. In fact, the actual impact, it there was such, is hidden from view by Trump's head; at least in every picture I've seen.

There is of course, the now famous photo that purports to show the bullet that struck Trump as it passes on its course away from his head.

But, based on that one photo, there is now way to ascertain just how far (or close) to Trump's head the bullet has passed!

The assumption is that the bullet narrowly missed hitting Trump. But without a view from either above, or from directly behind Trump, we cannot be certain; we have only testimony and supposition.

All the "recreations" and analysis presented, so far, has been based on the assumption that Trump was meant to have been hit, if not killed outright.

But this is merely an assumption, which can neither be proved, nor disproved, without real-time visual evidence of the bullet's trajectory.

And I find it curious, and telling, that no such evidence has yet to materialize.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Do you honestly think the MSM will be forthcoming with the truth?

Nope.

And I find it curious, and telling, that no such evidence has yet to materialize.

And why would they? They literally have people...like you...not believing your own eyes. They will keep you uninformed bc you don't care to do your own research...just parrot Joy Reid.

And when I say you, not you personally...you as leftists.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Here is an interesting one , this points out what is claimed to be a Psy op actor. He gives a great speech at the capitol hill riot? and then he turns up at the Trump attempted assasination. The interesting part at the Trump rally he is pointing out the guy who got shot , which is a bit weird as he points to the left corner of the seating area. The bullets hit at the right corner. So we have another weird anomaly. It is almost like this was taken at another event or even a re creation of the event but they got the sides wrong. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Then where are the photos? Where are the videos?

The MSM isn't the only media source anymore.

There's X, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube just to name a few places where anyone with a useful photo or video could (have) posted it....without MSM ever being involved.

But, so far, Nada.

Does that not strike you as "wierd"?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have been working on my own recreation of the event. Results so far:

More can be found at Link

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You are delusional. Good thing Trump is going to prison any day now, right? Save Democracy and all that ... are you one of the folks wishing the bullet did not miss?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
?

Again. All victims were in the line of sight of Crooks.

For Corey to be shot only took Crooks to jerk the trigger as moving the whole hand instead of just moving the finger for pulling the trigger. Or flinched from anticipating the recoil, or being shot at.

Two shooters that couldn’t kill Trump a six foot tall man on stage? Where both shooters would have to make shooting mistakes to just miss Trump to hit people in the crowd? Where you think “they” are hell bent on hiding a second shooter but the second shooter didn’t use silencer?

Come on.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Regardless of the impressive videos, there is still no visual evidence that Trump was injured by a bullet.

You want a literal Picture or Video of the Bullet making the Hole in real time to believe the man was shot ?

Mate I cannot help you with that .....

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
You are delusional. Good thing Trump is going to prison any day now, right? Save Democracy and all that ... are you one of the folks wishing the bullet did not miss?

What part of wanting evidence do you find "delusional"?

The bleachers behind the stage were filled with supporters (makes for good photos when shown by the media stationed in front of the stage). Trump had appeared on the stage and began speaking just 8-9 minutes before the shooting started.

And yet, based on the lack of photographic evidence so far presented, we are to believe that none of those supporters behind the stage caught any pictures or video of their candidate's speech, and, inadvertently, the attempt on his i ife?

Who's being "delusional" now?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

No.

I want to see if there is Any photographic or video record of the shooting from the vantage point of someone in the bleachers behind Trump.

So far, we have seen nothing from that POV. And yet, it seems, no one finds that fact questionable.

Even though it is that POV that could/would, categorically, dispel any doubt as to whether Trump was wounded by a gunman bullet, or something that happened while he was on the ground.

From a "conspiracy" standpoint, it matters. Especially if we are being honest with ourselves when we say that we are seeking "the Truth", and not just what we are told is the truth.

ETA:

There was no "Hole", there was a laceration, as confirmed by statements made by both Trump's former physician, and Trump's own son, Eric.

A "laceration" can result from many sources, including, but not limited to, a "graze" by a bullet.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
fyi

Liberal Media and Democrats are so disappointed that another of their Federal agencies have failed to "get Trump!", they are not even mentioning the Secret Service Director's testimony on Capitol Hill today. The only news network carrying any of her testimony is the non-liberal Fox News.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
go see how many cameras were out then, and ask the feds to go interview those individuals. You have seen the audience from many angles now, find the ones with the cameras, point them out on here and we will go find those individuals for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Inside this article is a good 3 minute video, where Donald Trump's description of the assassination attempt is overlaid with video from July 13th that matches.

theconservativetreehouse.com... /#more-262582

GOD saved Trump from another Biden-Obama take down attempt.

Payback is going to be so much fun! 😈

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
NO Blood ? ? ?

in both videos the head Blows UP! Gone!
in real life it would totaly blow out the back of his head.
so I think he MAY have bleed a little!!!!!
Did YOU see any blood running down the roof ?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

The One Photo I saw of a Dead Crooks on the Roof as a Result of a Sniper Shooting him has been SCRUBED from the Internet . Did Anyone here DL or Copy that Photo when it was First released ?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost
NO Blood ? ? ?

in both videos the head Blows UP! Gone!
in real life it would totaly blow out the back of his head.
so I think he MAY have bleed a little!!!!!
Did YOU see any blood running down the roof ?

lol yes if you hit the head in the right spot with a High pressure round like that it will literally pop.

I don't think they hit Crooks in the head but more the Face.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join