It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 85
<< 82  83  84   >>

join
share:
(post by Sookiechacha removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: marg6043

You don't think it matters to the American people who else is on the ticket, or who is next in line to be POTUS if something happens?

You don't think it matters that JD Vance will be POTUS if Donald Trump is elected and croaks later? He is pretty old, after all.

Harris is the most incompetent VP in US history.
Joe in his speech tonight, basically admitted she was a DEI hire, which everyone already knew.

She is a radical Liberal, even farther Left than Bernie Sanders.

Only simple, mindless dimwits will support this Commie dipsh!t.

Get ready for a Trump landslide.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Only one of two Presidents to leave office with less than jobs than he started. The worst economy since the Great Depression. And let's not forget the millions dead.

The "millions dead" were under Biden's master COVID supervision and the vax formulas produced and administered under Biden. And of course the jobs lost was "COVID" caused, but also the jobs were protected under the extra gov payouts and most people were recalled. Most Biden created jobs were the result of Trump job protection policies. 😃💡

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

If you’re so scared JD might be president one day, you should join the SS and do a fantastic job so that doesn’t happen.

What are you suggesting? Are you advocating for people to join the Secret Service so that they can assassinate politicians they don't like? You MAGA trolls are so unhinged over this new Kamala Harris phenom!

LOL I think you’re the scared ones.

Nobody is scared of Harris, you are F'ing delusional even thinking that.

She is not going to beat Trump.

Start crying now because another incompetent woman is going to lose.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

And yet, the American people gave her the 2nd highest job in the land!

I don't think it was "the American people" that did it, do you? Is it the American people who selected Biden for the second term, or now Harris?

Also, if she came in last, couldn't get 1000 votes across America because she sucks, what does that say to your side selecting her. There is some logic you need to explain.

Is that supposed to be a Republican VP DEI credential?
LOL

You said the DEI was a White Christian Male and I'm just pointing out the obvious...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Joe in his speech tonight, basically admitted she was a DEI hire, which everyone already knew.

I'm sure that's the way to get all suburban women and Nicky Haley voters, that Trump's going to needs to win. I'm sure all this misogynony and racism just turns them right on and gets them so exicted to vote for Trump/Vance!
edit on 2520242024k28America/Chicago2024-07-24T20:28:25-05:0008pm2024-07-24T20:28:25-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

I don't think you quite get what I'm saying. There's roughly 50 million adults in this country that identify as Swifties. They're now organizing to make sure all 50 million of them are registered and ready to vote in November. And they're going to do it dressed in outfits and bedecked in friendship bracelets.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying... I don't care...

I make enough money to not care who is elected. If Harris is elected, then the other 90% can deal with it and reap what they sow. I'm going to sit back and enjoy what your Swifties create.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The "millions dead" were under Biden's master COVID supervision and the vax formulas produced and administered under Biden. And of course the jobs lost was "COVID" caused, but also the jobs were protected under the extra gov payouts and most people were recalled. Most Biden created jobs were the result of Trump job protection policies. 😃💡

Trump said locked down in isolated places to "flatten the curve". Well, the curve never peeked, and the liberals shut everything down 10 times longer than needed. We need to add the totalitarian experiment with the mandated jabs, masks, group settings etc. Boy, the liberals sure danced to that dance quickly. While the peons followed their master's demands, their masters were not getting the shot, were not wearing masks, and were having closed parties.

How quickly they forget...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'm sure that's the way to get all suburban women and Nicky Haley voters, that Trump's going to needs to win. I'm sure all this misogynony and racism just turns them right on and gets them so exicted to vote for Trump/Vance!

I'm finding the "turn around" interesting.

Biden's slow-moving fizzle -- has suddenly lit up like fireworks.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

" What are you suggesting? Are you advocating for people to join the Secret Service so that they can assassinate politicians they don't like? "

No Sooks , I don't think Mr. V is Advocating that , but it does's Sound like a Great Idea to me ............*)
edit on 24-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

GTFO

I am criticizing her because she is a completely F'ing incompetent, radical Liberal.

Not because she is black, which she is not BTW, or because she is a woman.

She will be Joe Biden 2.0.....totally clueless and and on track to run the goddamn country into the ground.

Cry all you want about misogyny and racism, it's a total cop out and a cover up for complete stupidity of your incompetent Liberal assholes.

Cry harder.
edit on 24-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Heritage Foundation president and Project 2025 head Kevin Roberts outlines a peaceful "Second American Revolution" for voters looking to shift the power back into the hands of the people.

That's not what Joe Biden said. That's what you're saying.

I think you'll be the one crying, when all this misogyny and racism backfires, and Trump loses, again.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The misogyny and racism youre bringing to the discussion and your betters are bringing to the table?

Agreed, it will backfire.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'm finding the "turn around" interesting.

Biden's slow-moving fizzle -- has suddenly lit up like fireworks.

You can thank your con artist Democrats for the fireworks by scamming the American people AGAIN.

Completely subverting the Democratic process of voting for candidates in this country.

Instead of your side voting for a replacement for Biden, they want to install Harris like installing a toilet.

Even the unhinged radicals Black Lives Matter are pissed about it.

You loopy idiots think it's perfectly normal to subvert the 14 million fools that voted for Biden.
edit on 24-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

By Joe , We Hardly Did Not Know You Like a Book..........

edit on 24-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Putin rattles Biden's cage, right on Q
www.foxnews.com...
foxnews.com/us-military-detects-intercepts-russian-fighters-chinese-bombers-prior-bidens-address

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

But that didn't require her to speak, only open her mouth.

She's been a Vice President, a US Senator, a California District Attorney and its Attorney General. Don't underestimate Kamala Harris' ability to debate and wipe the floor with Donald Trump.

With children’s story time? I can’t wait!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: marg6043

You don't think it matters to the American people who else is on the ticket, or who is next in line to be POTUS if something happens?

You don't think it matters that JD Vance will be POTUS if Donald Trump is elected and croaks later? He is pretty old, after all.

She is a radical Liberal, even farther Left than Bernie Sanders.

Only simple, mindless dimwits will support this Commie dipsh!t.

Get ready for a Trump landslide.

It was incredible hearing Kamala say (with a straight face) that minorities in disaster areas should be first in line for FEMA relief funds, food, temp housing, etc..

You're right. She's far more liberal than Bernie. But I do like Kamala's idea of making brothels legal in every state.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Biden is Out......

This topic has more than completed its "topic-ness".

Closed.

<< 82  83  84   >>

join