It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Can you answer to policy or are you obsessed with the vag and the skin color?

Because that would make you racist and sexist.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

We can't say anything about Kamala or it's misogynous or Racist .

Anything? Don't conflate. Be respectful and follow the conversation.

Conflate ? That is my objective observation Sookie .

you started in with the Misogyny and Racism immediately .

Yeah, I said it would be an obstacle for her. Oh boy did it bring out the misogyny and racism in folks!

So you are the one promoting the racism and misogyny.......

Don't you ever stop and wonder why none of the things that you believe make sense stand up to logic or scrutiny?

Like, ever?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I do not have to Prove ANYTHING to you

That's what I thought. You got nothing! Just made up misogynous BS.

It starts immediately.

We can't say anything about Kamala or it's misogynous or Racist .

I just don't get it why hide behind these imagined biases , Why not just access her on her Character and Accomplishments ....

I’ll say what I want about her because she was 2nd in command in the worst administration in history that did/does nothing for real American citizens.

But I really don’t care that she spent her entire early career sleeping around to advance it, I care about right now and she is a goddamn disaster no matter how you look at it.

These fools think she is going to be some kind of savior for the Democrats.

She is linked at the hip with Biden’s colossal garbage fire and nothing will change that.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It would actually much simpler and worthwhile to point out her statistics as Border Czar.

Especially given the fact that immigration is the most cared about issue voters are concerned with.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

They will distract with vag and skin color and never talk about policy.

Ever.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ever.

That's certainly what we're seeing here.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ever.

I get it.

I don’t even look at her as a woman.

I look at her as strictly just another con artist, garbage Liberal pushing their America hating, con artist garbage policies on unwitting, low IQ and easily duped Dem supporters.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'll defend her immigration numbers.

It is currently at 11.5 million total immigrants. The second highest number but, amd not the highest overall percentage of the population.

Still the most invaded by both sheer numbers and percentage of population (30 million less Americans) is still 2007. Under a republican. I don't remember it being a cultural invasion when it was actually a larger percentage of the population.

I think its selectively manufactured outrage and the open-border ideation of the democrats.

Not like there were zero immigrants when Trump left office. He left us at 10.2 million. His total fell by about 800,000 while in office, yet Obama led deporatations by far. In 4 years of this Biden invasion we have a net gain of 1 million illegals in this country from Dec 2020.

And from that high In 2007 it fell consistently until Biden.

This is policy difference. The right stops the covid-tossed masses at the border unless they follow proper channels for entry, The left let's them declare amnesty to BP and starts the proper channel that way.

www.migrationpolicy.org...

The 1.1 million deportations since the beginning of fiscal year (FY) 2021 through February 2024 (the most recent data available) are on pace to match the 1.5 million deportations carried out during the four years President Donald Trump was in office. These deportations are in addition to the 3 million expulsions of migrants crossing the border irregularly that occurred under the pandemic-era Title 42 order between March 2020 and May 2023 the vast majority of which occurred under the Biden administration. Combining deportations with expulsions and other actions to block migrants without permission to enter the United States, the Biden administration’s nearly 4.4 million repatriations are already more than any single presidential term since the George W. Bush administration (5 million in its second term).

Can't imagine where those numbers would be without having the highest numbers of expulsions since Bush. And Bush STILL owns the undocumented record. 2007, the year before he distracted everyone with unborn victims he had worse immigration numbers than Biden.

12.2 million of 301 million total. 4.05% of the poulation. Biden's high is 3.3%. He like Biden had an outside immigration wave. Bush wasn't exactly neglecting the border either.

That's how I can defend Kamala and Biden, point out the numbers you don't see, and stretch the snapshot you judge it on past the last 8 years to Bush's record high number of immigrants, and Obama's then record number of deportations.

I think it's selectively used to harp on while not acknowledging a greater perspective that could call into question how bad the The Biden border actually is.

No one dared say Bushes America was being invaded by illegals. Even though the numbers support that. And even higher than Biden.

Personally, I think Obama 2009-2013 did the best on immigration. When he had Janet Nepalitano in charge of DHS.

So have fun with this one.
edit on 22-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Cool.

Now show me how many undocumented undocumented ones on top of the documented undocumented ones.....

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Now all the polls are screwed up and they mean nothing.

Have to start from scratch with polls ...

New

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Since Kamala was polling worse than Old Joe, and was by far the worst candidate during the 2020 nomination process, I think your celebration is wildly misplaced.

edit on 777Vpm22America/ChicagoMon, 22 Jul 2024 20:10:39 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

But that didn't require her to speak, only open her mouth.

She's been a Vice President, a US Senator, a California District Attorney and its Attorney General. Don't underestimate Kamala Harris' ability to debate and wipe the floor with Donald Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

At one point see blamed her lack of popularity as a VP to sex and racism, yep, fine president she will make, just call the international community anti female and racist when things go down the hill, hell blame everything to racism and gender for her woes. Already the bubble heads liberal media paid by soros are calling all those against her as a candidate sexist and racist.

I wonder if she will stop laughing.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How can they possibly count "undocumented" and "Illegal" people ?? 😊

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

No worries Zelensky is calling now Soros to remind him of their deals and Soros is calling obama and pelosi to remind them of their deals, that money better be ready soon.

No need for biden to sign anything, Jill holds the power of attorney.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How can they possibly count "undocumented" and "Illegal" people ?? 😊

Ask Ted Cruz?

She has presided over the worst invasion of the United States of America in the history of our country; 11.5 million people,” Cruz said. “And it’s deliberate. She wanted this to happen. Joe Biden wanted this to happen.”

Seems like we are all in agreement on the numbers.

Okay, Cruz was off by 100,000..

Learn about the estimated 11.4 million unauthorized immigrants living in the United States

By demographics, seems like working mostly class people that would love to vote republican if you didn't give them a scarlet f*cking letter and promise to deport the most in history.

I also want to oppose people like Ted Cruz, because I think he's a xenophobic songbird jackass, and see Harris a way to do that.
edit on 22-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Remember this gem?

"Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically that's wrong." -Kamala Harris

Add a cackle at the end.

LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

By demographics, seems like working mostly class people that would love to vote republican if you didn't give them a scarlet f*cking letter and promise to deport the most in history.

I have absolutely no problem with them being here .

Aside from one thing , they need SSN and to pay their Taxes .

They cannot continue to draw Government assistance and contribute nothing that is unsustainable . If they start paying taxes then welcome to the USA officially.
edit on 22-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join