It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The only thing the evil left has NOT done is to admit that Trump won the 2020 election.

If they say that, then this would be like running for a 3rd term and Trump would be disallowed.

"Hold my boxed wine."

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Yea it's amazing how the Tech industry backed Vance moved from critic to running mate of the Republican nominee for president.

It must have the Democrats worried that they are lossing support from within the Tech industry give the influence big tech has on presidential elections.

edit on 22-7-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Has anyone seen proof of life for Joe Biden since his announcement... maybe they took him fishing.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So, everything the President does is supposed to be searchable here White House.gov, but I couldn't find that "official" statement about pulling out if the race?

So, did Joe Biden pull out of the race or not?

Hunters statement here reads like a eulogy.
We need to see the President

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

So you're admitting that Trump is bought and paid for by the techbros?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Sure; if that makes you happy.

Why do you make the point as if it is a negative that Trump is receiving the backing of Big Tech?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There are only two reason tech moguls like Elon Musk and Peter Thiel are falling all over themselves over Trump: More money and more power.
edit on 4720242024k01America/Chicago2024-07-22T10:01:47-05:0010am2024-07-22T10:01:47-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That is usually what you get when you back a presidential candidate for president and they win. It must make the Democrats nervous that they are now loosing support from the Tech industry.

Even staunch past critics such as Zuckerberg are warming to Donald Trump link.
edit on 22-7-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

If Trump is bought and paid for by the techbros, doesn't that kind of defeat the whole claim that he can't be bought? I mean is that why you guys actually think he was going to "drain the swamp?"

Instead he's very visibly and vocally saying that his campaign is for the billionaire class. Why would you want to vote someone that's not even thing to hide the fact that he's going to usher in Russian-style autocracy?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

There are only two reason tech moguls like Elon Musk and Peter Thiel are falling all over themselves over Trump: More and more power.

🤣🤣

You had no problem with Sam Bankman-Fried, Mark Zuckerberg and the like falling all over themselves for the Democrats eh?

Now that some of them have swung their support over to Trump, you are gonna start crying about them?

link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That is usually what you get when you back a presidential candidate for president and they win. It must make the Democrats nervous that they are now loosing support from the Tech industry.

Even staunch past critics such as Zuckerberg are warming to Donald Trump link.

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority: still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority. There is no worse heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it.

link   

Yes, if your false assumption lead to ta false conclusion it would make it entirely false.

FFS, can you guys even hear yourselves anymore?

link   

There are only two reason tech moguls like Elon Musk and Peter Thiel are falling all over themselves over Trump: More and more power.

Yes that makes total sense.
The head of the biggest electric car company is backing Trump (drill baby drill) instead of Biden (mandate everything electric, fossil fuel bad) because power.
K 👌

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

🤣🤣

You had no problem with Sam Bankman-Fried, Mark Zuckerberg and the like falling all over themselves for the Democrats eh?

Now that some of them have swung their support over to Trump, you are gonna start crying about them?

Who is Jeff Bezos for $500 Alex?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Lord Actin:

Acton’s observation is interpreted to mean that the more power someone has, the more their sense of morality is weakened. People cite or reference the quote today to warn against the abuses of unchecked power, especially in the context of politics or government.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I don't know who "you guys" are; but it's not me. I have never made the argument that I support Donald Trump because I think he is going to be able to drain any swamps.

And I am not really sure were your assertion comes from that Big Tech is part of the "swamp" and amount to autocracy ... up until yesterday the majority of liberals thought Silicon Valley was going to be their saviors ... now they are oligarchs? The flip flopping is comical.

edit on 22-7-2024 by Dandandat3 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Yes that makes total sense.
The head of the biggest electric car company is backing Trump (drill baby drill) instead of Biden (mandate everything electric, fossil fuel bad) because power.
K 👌

Trump Boasts Of Elon Musk's Huge Donations; Says "We Have To Make Life Good" For Him And Other "Smart People"

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Trump literally said at a rally that because Musk was giving him $45 million a month "we have to make life good for people like that."

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Lord Actin:

Acton’s observation is interpreted to mean that the more power someone has, the more their sense of morality is weakened. People cite or reference the quote today to warn against the abuses of unchecked power, especially in the context of politics or government.

Gee, it’s sure a good thing that we have separation of powers via three branches of government. 😅

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So, everything the President does is supposed to be searchable here White House.gov, but I couldn't find that "official" statement about pulling out if the race?

So, did Joe Biden pull out of the race or not?

Hunters statement here reads like a eulogy.
We need to see the President

I get the feeling that the Administration is going to pull a Dave on us before too long (you know have the President die in front of the American Public so that the VP can take over, but in reality, the President has been dead all along).

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join