It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Security Failures Had to Be Intentional - Making it Easier for TRUMP to be SHOT on 7-13-2024.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I take issue with your title. I don't believe that these were failures. "Failure" indicates that something was done incorrectly with undesired results.

While not having achieved it's goal, the overall operation might be better classified as a near success.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Security failures do not need to be intentional, sometimes people don't have everything together but wrongly believe they do. The secret service should have contacted the locals when they saw that person with a gun on the roof, they did not want to shoot a cop, so should have been working more symbiotically.

The Secret Service is a new organization with not much experience in these things.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Something Strange is going on with the SS . Their Leadership is being Told what to do by Outside " Operatives " .

" Secret Service Tried to Deny Security at Barron's Graduation "

" Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi was left out of the loop on the denial of Secret Service resource requests from Trump campaign and was forced to admit the claims of denied security for Trump and his entourage Saturday. "

www.newsmax.com...
edit on 21-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

I take issue with your title. I don't believe that these were failures. "Failure" indicates that something was done incorrectly with undesired results.

While not having achieved it's goal, the overall operation might be better classified as a near success.

The Government, Politicians, Media, Analysts, etc.. all use the word FAILURES to describe the Trump Shooting, the Invasion of Israel by HAMAS, and letting the TALIBAN take over Afghanistan in 36 hours, as if they were all a series of ACCIDENTS enabled by inept officials.

MY POINT IS one (or more) of the above were INTENTIONAL FAILURES.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Biden-Obama-Hillary mafia wanted Robert F. Kennedy Jr. assassinated too, just like his dad was. That's why his requests for Secret Service Protection were denied by the Biden White House...every single time.

Most people know this isn't "rocket science". It is exactly as it appears to be. The BOH mafia are a "by any means necessary" trio. As Rush Limbaugh used to say, "Don't doubt me on this one." 😨

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Another question is: was there any "No Fly Zones" set up in PA for that rally?

Most still consider these "failures" a mystery.

Those who understand evil, don't see any mysteries here.

Remember Nancy Pelosi essentially said, Q was exposing us. We had to do something, and say it was for the greater good, because Americans are stupid enough to trust us.

Condemning Q: www.congress.gov...

Thankfully, as Q often said, NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING FOR THEM.

NOTHING! 😡

edit on 2172024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

YEP...there was advance planning. Eight days after the assassination attempt of Trump failed, Biden dropped out of the race against him.

In Politics, THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

All from the NWO(D)-Alliance PR playset 😉

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

All from the NWO(D)-Alliance PR playset 😉

Should the MAGA-AF crowd accept any apologies from Satan's minions?
😒

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The SS people guarding Trump tried to get additional help and the agency denied their requests. They told them they could get more local people to assist them I guess...which they did...but that created some problems because they did not know how to work with others to such a great extent...both the SS agents and the local police departments were not experienced at that.

Whomever denied their request for additional help are to blame. Is that a setup? Possibly, but it would be at high levels of the department that this occured, at or above the buck stops here.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: rickymouse
Security failures do not need to be intentional, sometimes people don't have everything together but wrongly believe they do. The secret service should have contacted the locals when they saw that person with a gun on the roof, they did not want to shoot a cop, so should have been working more symbiotically.

The Secret Service is a new organization with not much experience in these things.

The newly restructured Secret Service is pretty messed up unless it is used to protect only Democrats...then it is really good if it protects Democrats.
Actually, I think the new Secret service hired people who can keep Biden on his feet better. Or who have the guts to haul him away when he starts messing up his speeches. Maybe they hired a psychologist to protect him, or a physical therapist.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

From Donald Trump's actions, one can envision that he has been shown his future, and is not worried. He can allow the "Deep State" to dig their holes deeper, thereby making more of them eligible for the new large-scale Federal Execution methods he (Trump) and his Attorney General (Barr) implemented after the Democrat's 2020 election steal was completed.

What does "large scale federal execution method" mean? And do you have a source for this method? Something explicit and not speculation from third party media?

Still waiting for you to clarify your remarks. I'd love to know where your information comes from.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane
If that is how you choose to see this Eye.

The thing is though, Trump has consistently played himself as a vitcim, a victim of the established world order. A victim of the the American pollitical system. It's all the time. They are out to get me and I will do it for you. You can't have missed that surely. Being an aggressive alpha male as he portrays himself, it's no wonder he antagonizes people.

But that said, I do not blame him for being shot at, I merely point out that he did not do enough to protect himself from those he made enemies of.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Have you not noticed that these are very different times? Plus, Kennedy was not purporting to take down the entire established order like Trump does, only parts of it.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I think those are keen observations mata. It also could be the major factor in his choice of VP.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The BIG CONSEQUENTIAL NEWS is that President Joe Biden's Secret Service DENIED MULTIPLE REQUESTS from Trump's team for additional security measures.

www.breitbart.com...

I hope Congress shares with us what the Secret Service Director said, after her appearance before Jim Jordan's Judiciary Committee tomorrow (7.22.2024).

More on Tomorrow's hearing: www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   
HSI IG investigation underway

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Previously abandoned execution methods were reauthorized by Trump.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

There is some good discussion on Maxwell Yearick being the actual shooter and Thomas Crooks being the patsy claimed to have been the shooter. I've seen some still photos of the shooter's body and his ear looks like it was worked on to fix a spacer Yearick wore. And one of Yearick's cohorts looks like he was arrested or at least detained at the Butler rally. Plus a photo of the shooter looks more like Yearick than Crooks. They had orders to stand down and let Yearick do his thing. Yearick was ANTIFA and had Trump died.... all out war was going to happen.
So where is Yearick? If he's alive, present him. His two friends arrested with him at a 2016 Pittsburgh rally are around. And look at Crooks parents, they deserve scrutiny. Crooks apparently had no real online social media footprint, But the shooter had those phones and equipment. Ignore the FBI and the SS, dig people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join