It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Security Failures Had to Be Intentional - Making it Easier for TRUMP to be SHOT on 7-13-2024.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Donald J. Trump should TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN SECURITY.

He professes to be the only person who can save America.
He professes that he alone is the only person who can drain the swamp.
He claims that he understands that the powers that be are out to get him.

He uses these gems of victimhood and herohood to curry favor with his followers who feel victimized and who seek a hero to set things straight.

If he knows that he is the MAIN TARGET of Deep State, why on God's green earth does he rely upon security
provided by THE DEEP STATE.

I’m embarrassed to admit it’s taken me 5 years to understand YOU ARE JEALOUS OF TRUMP!!
I thought you were just easily manipulated and because I’m not a jealous person it never occurred to me that you are. But BAM. There it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

He uses these gems of victimhood and herohood to curry favor with his followers who feel victimized and who seek a hero to set things straight.

If he knows that he is the MAIN TARGET of Deep State, why on God's green earth does he rely upon security

I’m embarrassed to admit it’s taken me 5 years to understand YOU ARE JEALOUS OF TRUMP!!
I thought you were just easily manipulated and because I’m not a jealous person it never occurred to me that you are. But BAM. There it is.

LOL

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   
From May 2024 fwiw...

The current Director of the Secret Service, Kimberly Cheatle, stands accused by several Agency sources of misusing her position to perpetuate prohibited personnel practices in recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, and disciplinary action based on demographics rather than merit.

Specifically, Director Cheatle has been actively promoting the "30x30 pledge” which aims to employ a female workforce percentage of at least 30 percent by the year 2030.

Director Cheatle was reportedly quoted stating that she would accomplish this initiative "by all means necessary”.

Although Director Cheatle’s goal may have good intentions, unfortunately her misguided agenda has employed methods that have apparently resulted in female candidates not being properly vetted.
Source: www.change.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

One thing Democrat strategists keep pointing out (and ignored by the media, DNC, Schumer, etc..), is that some STATES will not allow a replacement, unless Biden DIES, or is removed via the 25th Amendment (mentally unfit), or resigns the Presidency.

Biden allowing someone else to run for President in his place, is NOT LEGAL in certain states. It would take MONTHS to resolve the legal filings and counter-filings.

I think you are mistaken here. As read the rules, yes, some states have rules that will not allow them to place a name in nomination past a certain date, which in most cases is set past the time of the convention. However, this does not keep the rest of the states from nominating who they want to nominate nor does it prevent those states with the inability to nominate past a certain date from voting FOR a nominee other than the original person that was voted for in their primary.

ballotpedia.org... ntion

You might read this differently than I but here is where I got my info. Read it if you want and comment on how this differs from your earlier point of discussion.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

Well Myhandle, what an original take on my position. I'm glad to hear something different. And yes, this is an interesting suggestion. Could this be? Could I be jealous of Trump?

While you say it has taken you five years to come to this possibility it occurred to me years ago. Having been among posters here for several years prior to his emergence as the main topic of discussion on these boards I tried to understand-how my opinions and observations began to differ so much from the mainstream here once he came on the scene. Among the introspection I practiced was could this be that I was or am jealous of Trump? Even now, I can see how some people might see such vehemence as I hold for him to be just that, jealousy. However, it is not.

So keep tinkering with with your attempts to understand me if you like. Get back to me if you want with further insights.

Thanks

T

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   
July 21, 2024

One week later, the Feds reveal there was another sniper...a "friendly" shooter. A local law enforcement guy shot at Crooks, the man who shot Donald Trump, and others.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Good source for info on the election-related subject. Thanks.

The DNC will have Biden assigned as the party's "official nominee" before the convention, according to: abcnews.go.com...

I'll continue posts on that subject in the appropriate thread. No more in this one.

edit on 2172024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   
July 21, 2024 ALERT!🚨

Officials admit THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION DENIED SECURITY REQUESTS from AGENTS ASSIGNED TO PROTECT CANDIDATE DONALD J. TRUMP!

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... onald-trump/

After the recent major Supreme Court Ruling on "Presidential Immunity", Joe Biden could order the assassination the man who might beat him in November, and it would be OK???

Sounds like the very thing our media said Trump would do if he was elected President again. Perhaps our mentally-ill President Biden got some ideas from rat bastards in the liberal media.
😡

edit on 2172024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Always has to be somebody who blames the victim

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

"The Security Failures Had to Be Intentional"

Not necessary at all. If you understand human nature, at its depths, you know how easily it is to let relationships lapse into a sort of "uncaring enough" states of being. A marriage, a bond, or relationship falling into disarray until you don't care much about what happens only that it must end whether you have the power to willingly complete the break or the mere lack of attention allows it to naturally happen.

Such as it was with those supposedly had control over Trump's future, but failed to act in good faith. You can see it, understand it, but you can't prove it. And no one goes to jail.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I don’t buy that they lost track of him after they saw him initially with the range finder. How and why would you lose track of a suspicious person when your entire job is to look for and watch suspicious people.

This guy Crooks was apparently a criminal mastermind. I want to know what they found in his house. And honestly I want to know ok, so they said he had explosive materials in his car and a transmitter with him on the roof. My question is, what would blowing up his car accomplish?? Was his car parked in a crowd?

I am so confused by the supposed explosives thing. They never outright said it was a bomb they say explosive material or whatever and he had a transmitter or detonator with him. What was the purpose of having that with him if it wasn't to detonate the explosives in his car?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Security failures do not need to be intentional, sometimes people don't have everything together but wrongly believe they do. The secret service should have contacted the locals when they saw that person with a gun on the roof, they did not want to shoot a cop, so should have been working more symbiotically.

No, sorry. The SS is not 'people'. They are the highest trained security force in America. They cannot make mistakes or their whole job may as well be handled by local police.
They are trained especially not to make mistakes.

That said, they were apparently home security rather rhan SS, kind of 2nd best for Trump and it showed.

DEI and untrained departments doing a side job will lead to this.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Here is what I think the explosives were for.

If I were an assassin, and I got the impression that I was going to need a distraction to get away, what better way to escape, than under the cover of absolute chaos?
. a reply to: Shoshanna

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The take away from this to me, is that anyone with a drone, range finder, ladder, rifle with open sights, no real training, a garage door opener that has a range of 25 feet, with some explosives left in a car, could potentially change the political landscape.

Our leaders regardless of who they are, are now likely to be easily knocked off by easily recruited talent that when they themselves are knocked off, nobody will care about, or even see coming. Heaven forbid trained ex military people start to get political. a reply to: Shoshanna

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So same should have been for The Kennedy's in the 1960s? They had more money than Trump has today right? 😬

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Another question is: was there any "No Fly Zones" set up in PA for that rally?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Just to note: that one girl that had trouble with her holster was in fact wearing a USSS badge. Her black suit and those other agents wearing blue suits may be something to look at. I posted some clear pics of her badge somewhere. We need to see other badges and if those may be DHS badges. They are different. 😀

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

USSS is assigned for life. It is called the Former Presidents Act. He also does have private security. Here is an article from 2016.

Link

There was an assassination attempt on his life 2 days before the RNC convention. It was the last chance to stop him and put in their own candidate and they failed.

I think he is safer choosing Vance because there is no way in hell that the DNC wants him near the POTUS seat.
edit on 7212024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

President Joe Biden is not stepping down or backing down. He said earlier today that his campaigning will resume this coming week, because the 14 million who voted for him in the states primaries are counting on him to BEAT TRUMP!

Source: abcnews.go.com...

Way to go Joe! 😁

If Joe won't comply he just may get the Trump treatment. Dems play dirty and will settle for nothing less than waht they want, no matter what the cost.

Most High Messiah Barack Obama wants Biden to stay. Does he no longer command the Democrat deep state apparatus?

Even the great obama man answers to someone with far more power than he has....or a small group of someones.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

From Donald Trump's actions, one can envision that he has been shown his future, and is not worried. He can allow the "Deep State" to dig their holes deeper, thereby making more of them eligible for the new large-scale Federal Execution methods he (Trump) and his Attorney General (Barr) implemented after the Democrat's 2020 election steal was completed.

What does "large scale federal execution method" mean? And do you have a source for this method? Something explicit and not speculation from third party media?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join