It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's not get carried away

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Myhandle

God gave us free will.

You think God saved Trump?

Why did he do that but didn't intervene to save millions of Jews in the Holocaust. And all the other millions dead throughout history?

Because God loves Trump more. Did your TDS make you skip over that part? I already said it once.
Lefties….you just might have to get a sense of humor before this is all over with.

Where have you been since God turned his back on Adam and Eve? We gotta figure this # all on our own.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Lets face it they are the same idiots and your all being played

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So the left-wing arent that looney after all and it's just right wing divisive rhetoric?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Adolf Hitler, Chairman Mao, and Joseph Stalin survived assassination attempts, too.

Case closed.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   

You think God saved Trump?

Why did he do that but didn't intervene to save millions of Jews in the Holocaust. And all the other millions dead throughout history?

In my post I said the same thing ... why did God save Trump but not the others at the Rally? My response .... no one knows the mind of God. God has His reasons which we don't know.

I'm not a Trumpster but it does seem to me to be a miracle that Trump survived. As I said ... maybe because Trump needed a brush with death and a close call with some additional time on earth to straighten out his life so his soul wasn't lost ... or maybe it's for him to do something big ... or maybe something else altogether. But it does look like a miracle to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Adolf Hitler, Chairman Mao, and Joseph Stalin survived assassination attempts, too.

TRUE. There is that, isn't there?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

So the left-wing arent that looney after all and it's just right wing divisive rhetoric?

Is that what you think? It sure ins't what I said, but then, when you aren't interested in listening, just projeting yourown insecurities, I suppose that's what you would do.

For others who aren't this daft, Newton's third law states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So when the alt left goes full retard, you can expect some equally nutty reaction from some on the right. All (____) aren't (____). Much like all Chineese aren't good at math, and all Black folk aren't superior athletes. All democrats aren't bat sh!t crazy, but some are. And the one's that are, have been screaming about Trump grabbing them by the pussy for years, somehow thinking that he will end the world in short order. Because of that, you have the "Trump is the second coming" crowd, which is the polar opposite of that.

But making a post with the "So you actually mean....." type of projection is really dumb. The words are what I meant. Read them, and if you don't understand them, ask.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Explanation: First you say he isnt the messiah and then you say you dont know ... TOP KEK! LOL!!!

The cognitive dissonance is strong with you eh?

Oh ye of little faith!!!

Personal Disclosure: If you don't get carried away, by God, then you'll never be saved!

Let us get some perspective indeed ...

Let me just RAMP IT UP A NOTCH!!!

You will not like me!

Quoting myself from a youtube video reply ....

God both humbled Trump and strengthened him, whilst dooming the Democrat party to hell! God said "Watch Out!, You're TOUCHABLE! Now Go my humble servant and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" and Trump heard that voice and is complying fully! Trump shed his blood for the Tree of liberty and Patriots everywhere should never forget that sacrifice, just as Christians everywhere should never forget JESUS sacrifice on the cross! AMEN!

The Exact Moment Trump Changed Forever (Caught on Camera)

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! USA! USA! USA!

For what it is worth ...

Remember this ... ==>

Well then never forget this too ... ==>

'We the people', aka conservatives, are never coming down!!!

The HYPERBOLE IS REAL!!!

And the HOPE he represents is palpable ...

It's a WAR ...

Kinetic war is just political warfare by other means and political warfare is just economic warfare by other means ...

They tried to economically cancel him, that didnt work and they tried to legally and politically cancel him and both of those things also didnt work and now they have tried to kinetically cancel him and GOD SAID NOPE!

There are lives in the balance ...

So I can understand why the fanatical zealotry can sicken and scare you but its nothing to be afraid of and hence there is no need to destroy others idols at all.

Trump is not calling for death camps for anybody ... unlike Hillary calling for reeducation camps for conservatives!

You aim is misguided methinks ... the real enemy is the democrat party!

How about you tear them down instead eh?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You seem to just not like the way i frame it...

But hey we agree there are bat# crazy Republicans too...

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Donald Trump is being used by GOD as a modern day Moses.

Just Moses?

Sure you want to be judged one day for putting the bar as low as Moses?

Some witness SMH.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Sir it was a direct intervention from God. There was an invisible giant hand turning Trump's head that day, period! The most powerful and wealthy cabal in Earth's human history want him dead or in prison, and they just cannot get 'er done. Like they are just being kept at arm's length by something even more powerful than they. Or maybe the collective energy of all his supporters have surrounded him with a massive field of positive energy that constantly works as a shield that repels dark forces, energy, thoughts and actions.

Or we could fall into the CT that he, or the deep state have set it all up as a staged event for a near term trojan horse final take down of the USA. That would have to mean the Bruce Willis movie Surrogates was correct in the populist leading the revolution against the robot age was in fact a robot working for the ruling elite. I don't feel that reality happening, so I am going to stick with one of explanations in my first paragraph.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

"By the grace of God" certainly applies. Or by the grace of fire, chaos, and random chance. The grand abitrator of luck was on Orange Jesus' side, but sacrificed another to protect him.

All dumb luck and coincidence? Sure.

People are programmed to see divinity though. It's ingrained to see major events deterministically. Timing screws with people. A different head turn at a different time, a shot 3 inches left is hitting him between the eyes.

Luck is luck, but when a vocal percentage ALREADY thinks he is sent by God, this is confirmation of that belief. And proof of a larger purpose for Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Trump most likely survived because the guy missed, no divine intervention needs to be involved. Millions of people survive potentially fatal incidents everyday, from car crashes to workplace accidents.

I’m personally agnostic, so I wouldn’t claim a supernatural source was or wasn’t involved one way or the other, because I have no idea.

But I will say, if it was some kind of supernatural intervention, then it could of just of likely been Satan than God who intervened.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

It's Satan when it doesn't confirm their bias...

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Much derangement evident on this thread.

God done it?

That really is deranged.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Much derangement evident on this thread.

God done it?

That really is deranged.

How is it 'deranged' to think that yes maybe God did intervene?
I've had plenty of experiences in life that tell me God exist.
And it's entirely possible He did intervene.
It's also entirely possible He did not.
But 'deranged' to think that He might have? No.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Come on, there is much derangement in this thread.

I suppose God is a Republican?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You may not want the answer to that question.

I do not think that God wants its creation to challenge nature, to mutilated children, kill unborn babies and have men taking the role of women and vice versa, nope I do not think you may want the truth, because you cannot handle the truth this is all under Christians believe.

I guess God may very well favor Republicans after all.

I do not support any organized religion just to make it clear.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Come on, there is much derangement in this thread.

Saying that you believe in God and that it looks like a miracle isn't 'derangement'.

I suppose God is a Republican?

No one ever said that, nor did they imply it.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Sarcasm. Nothing more. Lighten up?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join