It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's not get carried away

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I saw this on a Youtube short just a minute ago and, seriously folks, let's not get too carried away. Trump is not "Chosen By God" or Neo from the Matrix or Heaven sent or anything else.

I mean , Jesus Christ [ yeah not Him either ] let's get some perspective, ok ?

Yeah, he got lucky and the shot missed. I don't know if that was Fate, an act of God or just plain 'ol luck, but we do not need to put this guy up on a pedestal like this. Feet of clay and all that, ya know ?

Is he a better choice for President ? Yes. He's not Orange Jesus, so let's take it down a notch.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

TDS is real...

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Do you mean I have TDS ?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I love the video, something happen during that assasination attempt and we all know it was beyond been lucky, it was destiny.

Even MARK ZUCKERBERG commented in an interview about Trump assasination attempt.

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg praised Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s response to nearly being assassinated, calling his raised fist after the incident “one of the most badass things I’ve ever seen in my life.”

In an interview with Bloomberg on Thursday, Zuckerberg declined to endorse a presidential candidate and said he would not play "a significant role in the election.”

But Zuckerberg went on to offer positive characterizations of Trump.

“At some level as an American, it’s hard to not, like, get kind of emotional about that spirit and that fight,” Zuckerberg said about Trump’s response to the shooting. “And I think that’s why a lot of people like the guy.”

www.yahoo.com...
edit on Sat Jul 20 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit---change political names

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I saw this on a Youtube short just a minute ago and, seriously folks, let's not get too carried away. Trump is not "Chosen By God" or Neo from the Matrix or Heaven sent or anything else.

I mean , Jesus Christ [ yeah not Him either ] let's get some perspective, ok ?

Yeah, he got lucky and the shot missed. I don't know if that was Fate, an act of God or just plain 'ol luck, but we do not need to put this guy up on a pedestal like this. Feet of clay and all that, ya know ?

Is he a better choice for President ? Yes. He's not Orange Jesus, so let's take it down a notch.

Pretty refreshing take to be honest. (OP, didn’t watch the video)

It was disgusting the attempt was made by a lone actor or group.

The left is trying to force their candidates down the countries throat. No one wanted Biden, even if he gets pushed out they’ll pick someone not chosen by primary.

Trump will likely be a better choice, but not some savior.
edit on 20-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It's funny. I wouldn't get too bent out of shape about it. At least we still have the freedom to think what we want. But those who believe in it? What exactly is wrong with that? Let them be.

I don't personally relate to the video but you can't deny, Trump is fortunate. And I rather people relate to that than transgenders shaking their booty in front of two year olds.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

No!

I mean you just showed the flip side of TDS...

Trump is Hitler vs. Trump is Jesus, both part of the same disease...

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Trump is the most ordained by God and bestest president of all time who took a bullet to the head for both of you.
Yall can look ungrateful and petty and frankly jealous if you want but if you want to know why God loves Trump more you’ll have to take it up with God.
This is a conspiracy site sir. I don’t come here for guidance. I have Jesus for that.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You LIE! All hail overlord Trump!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You've got nutters, zealots and kooks. Look at some of the Trump supporters....all dolled up and bedazzled like they're at a NFL game.

I have to agree, but only because I favor people expressing their own flavors and preferences on any given topic. Call it variety, if you will.

If you think Trump is divinely anointed to usher in God's kingdom, so be it. You think Trump is the antichrist, even with the existence of Gavin Newsom, I say, "You don't say..."

However, you MUST deal with the ridicule and or backlash if it doesn't pan out, and then honestly, how would that be dealt with? Making excuses or accepting the reality he's just a man?

Imo, STOP exalting "men" into positions rivaling Gods own. That's a no no.

Further, I'm sorry but America is gross and ill, and has done horrendous things just like the rest. You say God bless America as if it is still the shining beacon of freedom it once was. Or that we are somehow less scummy and more right about things than most of the rest.

I disagree.

Every nation on earth is under the devil's thumb. He presented ALL OF THEM to Jesus when he tempted him. One of the main reasons Jesus is coming back is to ultimately destroy Satan and his followers.

You think Jesus is going to spare America? If so, then you admit God favors the deeds and behaviors of America over the entire world...

Which would make God and Scripture fallible. Is that okay too?🤷🏻

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I"m not a Trump fan, but I do think his surviving the attempt was a miracle. That sort of thing doesn't just happen. He was literally 2 millimeters from death. There is a reason he survived. It may be just something personal like God gave him a close brush with death so he still has time to straighten out his life ... or it may be that God wants him to do something big with the time that He gave Trump. I have no idea.

That doesn't make Trump Jesus or a demigod ... it just means that we can see Gods action and we have no idea what that action was for.

Why God decides to save Trump and let the other man who was at the rally die, and the other two suffer serious injuries, I have no idea. No one knows the mind of God. But there was a reason for Trump to live. He should be dead right now.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
You've got nutters, zealots and kooks. Look at some of the Trump supporters....all dolled up and bedazzled like they're at a NFL game.

Oh jeeeze .... come on .... the rallies are big parties. There are stands selling everything from t-shirts to big foamy fingers like you get at a sporting event. Everyone dresses up and everyone has a good time.

The same kind of thing went on at Hillary rallies in 2016. Funky hats with pins on them and anti-Trump T shirts etc etc. The TV was showing it. Same/Same.

I doubt that kind of thing is going on at the Biden rallies. He can't get anyone rev'd up ....

Don't dump on the Trump people just because they are having fun with this. That's silly.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Democrats' convention have the same fanfare and festive motives too, while dancing the macarena, but let face it, only when republicans are having fun is a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
You LIE! All hail overlord Trump!!!!

See! This guy gets it!

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

No!

I mean you just showed the flip side of TDS...

Trump is Hitler vs. Trump is Jesus, both part of the same disease...

Newton's third law in action. Equal and opposite action that is. A yin to the yang.

Most just think Trump is right for right now. He's just a man.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Much like everybody learns at thier own pace, everybody politics at their intensity levels. Whose worse somebody plugged into and watches, or somebody who isn't aware and checks boxes randomly on the ballot, or those who are disgusted or apathetic and don't vote?

x.com...

I'm enjoying the political theater of it all, but last Saturday was too much, we were likely damn close to going down a completely different trajectory than we are now on.

It was undeniably a historic event that could have changed everything not just now, but 20-30 years from now.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That sure doesn't look like Trump. I don't think I would want that person who made it film a wedding.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

All I can say about you calling Republicans at the convention "dressed like nutters" is:

Here are photos of Hillary's DNC Convention. These are clearly Democrats at Hillary's nomination DNC convention.

edit on 7/20/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm not dumping on Trump supporters, I AM ONE! He's just a man at the end of the day.

I'm just saying what you quoted from my comment. I even stated I favor others expressing their own flavors, even if that means trivializing hysterics and mania, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My entire life has been plagued with sudden, unexpe cted deaths for what seems like absolutely no reason; pictur of health for one minute, gone the next.

SIDS is but one example. It's led me to believe we are all given an exact numer of years, months, days, hours and seconds to live.
How else can you explain children who are horribly and repeatedly physically abused living to adulthood while a sleeepy baby leaves this world?

Disclaimer: I could be wrong, but don't try to convince me I am.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join