It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's not get carried away

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My entire life has been plagued with sudden, unexpe cted deaths for what seems like absolutely no reason; pictur of health for one minute, gone the next.

SIDS is but one example. It's led me to believe we are all given an exact numer of years, months, days, hours and seconds to live.
How else can you explain children who are horribly and repeatedly physically abused living to adulthood while a sleeepy baby leaves this world?

Disclaimer: I could be wrong, but don't try to convince me I am.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Yep only when republicans are having the fun, is a bad thing and they are deplorables, crazy and out of touch with reality.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Geezus ...I guess I should've added "both sides" to make everyone feel better. 🙄

I'm not a Democrat by the way, but you instantly went on the offensive as what I stated doesn't match the going narrative or whatever.

No sweat though.😎

edit on 20-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg praised Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s response to nearly being assassinated, calling his raised fist after the incident “one of the most badass things I’ve ever seen in my life.”

You know, the Secret Service could have appraised him the shooter was down.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep only when republicans are having the fun, is a bad thing and they are deplorables, crazy and out of touch with reality.

Thanks. I appreciate the passive aggression.💯👍

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My view is if there were "divine" intervention then the only fatality that day would have been the gunman himself.

Sadly Corey Comperatore lost his life too.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

God gave us free will.

You think God saved Trump?

Why did he do that but didn't intervene to save millions of Jews in the Holocaust. And all the other millions dead throughout history?
edit on 20-7-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I mean as fairy tales go it is more believable that Trump was saved by God than the Biden saved the country! Or that Joe has been only recently started to decline. Still the religious connections made by some about Trump are overboard. He is just a man afterall.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The world is a brutal place Carpy.

All leaders, Cyrus, Cesar, Napoleon, Gandhi, Hitler, Carter, Biden, and Trump all move history along the path that God intends.

Sort of like controlling multiple impacts of a really bad car wreck.

Just because God chooses their role it doesn’t mean they are good or bad. They just do their thing.

It could be argued that Hitler played one of the biggest parts in the Jews returning to their homeland.

They are ALL definitely just men. Putting any politician on the saviour pedestal is a dangerous thing, as history has shown.
edit on 20-7-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I"m not a Trump fan, but I do think his surviving the attempt was a miracle

a reply to: FlyersFan
I agree. And if you think about all the tools, resources the deepstate have and used and continue to use against Trump, all the msm negativity, it's miraculous he is still going, stronger than ever with the MAGA movement. Even those rational folks who don't necassarily like him have to admit he's one tough resiliant son of a bitch. The Obamas must be beside themselves, hell even old haggard Nancy Pelosi is out campaigning in swing state North Carolina tonight. They cannot believe they can't stop Trump.

edit on 20-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The video is funny.

But I agree about the whole "chosen one" nonsense. I've been telling the Q goobers that for years. It turns off rational people that are just against communism.

He's not ideal, but he's good enough for now.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Is he a better choice for President ? Yes. He's not Orange Jesus, so let's take it down a notch.

Very True .

Trump loves nothing more than the sound of his own voice at a Rally swooning the crowd . If the man could just reel it in a bit and stay humble his base of supporters would be unstoppable.

But as it is some people simply cannot stomach the man. I see past his need to impress and gloat though and I see his ability to lead this country in the proper direction.
edit on 20-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What are your qualifications for being able to proclaim that he is not the chosen one? How would you even know if he was? You got a direct line to God? Not saying he is or he isn’t personally, because I wouldn’t be pompous enough to make such an assertion. a reply to: DAVID64

edit on 20-7-2024 by ARM19688 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Terpene

Do you mean I have TDS ?

Dave , We are here for you Man . Your TDS is Curable !
edit on 20-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Just a man.

Yet a man like that won't likely be seen again soon.

Nothing wrong with having some fun with it either.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
1996 DNC

To each his own. Now some worshiping Trump as a deity, no. Forced Macarena dancing, again, NO. The mood is light again for so many people. Enjoy the moment because I fear it will be stormy weather soon enough.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: DAVID64
I saw this on a Youtube short just a minute ago and, seriously folks, let's not get too carried away. Trump is not "Chosen By God" or Neo from the Matrix or Heaven sent or anything else.

I mean , Jesus Christ [ yeah not Him either ] let's get some perspective, ok ?

Yeah, he got lucky and the shot missed. I don't know if that was Fate, an act of God or just plain 'ol luck, but we do not need to put this guy up on a pedestal like this. Feet of clay and all that, ya know ?

Is he a better choice for President ? Yes. He's not Orange Jesus, so let's take it down a notch.

Pretty refreshing take to be honest. (OP, didn’t watch the video)

It was disgusting the attempt was made by a lone actor or group.

The left is trying to force their candidates down the countries throat. No one wanted Biden, even if he gets pushed out they’ll pick someone not chosen by primary.

Trump will likely be a better choice, but not some savior.

There are multiple levels/degrees of "saviors".

Donald Trump is being used by GOD as a modern day Moses.

Its fascinating, and we're alive to experience this!: www.abovetopsecret.com...

🥳

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Moses took 40 years to do an 11 day journey, I wouldn't follow that guy.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Let's all get carried away with what we want and make them give it to us.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Myhandle

God gave us free will.

You think God saved Trump?

Why did he do that but didn't intervene to save millions of Jews in the Holocaust. And all the other millions dead throughout history?

Because God loves Trump more. Did your TDS make you skip over that part? I already said it once.
Lefties….you just might have to get a sense of humor before this is all over with.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join